Xmas 30 day shred challenge

Options

Replies

• adlwilmot
    Options
    I'm going to add you now. I did one session 3 days ago, but after two days of intense self defence training, it WAS NOT a good idea. I couldn't walk for the next two!! Feeling a little more human and less full of lactic acid today, so shall start again tomorrow. Will go and do all my measurements right now and will weigh myself again in the morning. I know it's totally not a good idea to rely on the scales because I know I build muscle really quickly.

LET'S DO IT!! :-D
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    bump, I think I'll do this.
  • alyssiawood
    alyssiawood Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this too!!!

So here are my measurments starting on November 25, 2011

Thighs: 23 1/2 inches
    Arms: 13 inches
    Waist: 37 inches
    Hips: 41 inches
    Chest: 40 inches

Weight is 150 :(

So excited to get excercising and losing this weight!!!!!
  • kass22185
    kass22185 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of new to this site, but would love to join you ladies. Add me to your friends if you'd like..lol i have none!!
    I had a baby in june and only have a few lbs to go but a LOT to tone!
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    I'm just starting this, as well, but I'm seriously in the groove!

I'll check back for what we're aiming for...inches and/or weight...

v
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just started today. I wanted to end on christmas eve, but I have track starting on Monday so I might get delayed a bit.
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting this, as well, but I'm seriously in the groove!

I'll check back for what we're aiming for...inches and/or weight...

v

Ok guys. This is it! For ease I will be tracking weight as this is predominantly what I've been given. If you want to track inches please do and feel free to post inches lost each week. This is something i know I'll be tracking

Thanks to all you lovely ladies who have sent me your SW for the challenge. The spreadsheet is ready to pop everyone's details in so if you haven't done so, please do get your weights over

Have a good first challenge day!
  • StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for doing this for all of us! Happy shredding everyone. Oh and btw if anyone needs support/ideas with their diet, feel free to add me. My food diary is also open for everyone. Over the years I've become pretty good with all the nutrition stuff and love cooking and backing (with a healthy twist). :) and as it seems lately i love talking about it too! haha
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    SW: 256.2

bust: 47.5
    belly button: 57.5 :(
    hips: 56
    thighs: 31
    calves: 17
    arms: 18
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    D1 L1 complete! I am in just as bad of shape as I thought I was :ohwell: I had to put my pink girlie weights down a couple of times. Can't wait until xmas morning when I fly through D30L3.
  • januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    day 2, level 1 complete
    I found i had a bit of muscle fatigue from yesterday, so it was a bit of a tougher go.
    now it's time for breakfast and coffee.

Good luck to all and I will check in tomorrow :tongue:
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    D1L1 complete! Best of Luck everyone!
  • alyssiawood
    Options
    D1 L1 complete!!! Wow that was intense :)
  • freedomtennis
    freedomtennis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm a little late to the party but count me in. I began the shred on Thanksgiving day, missed yesterday and today, but will pick up tomorrow and do it in the mornings from that point on.

Don't have my measurements yet, will add later, but I'm currently at 163 lbs.

Glad to have a group to work with!
  • StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    day 2, level 1 complete
    I found i had a bit of muscle fatigue from yesterday, so it was a bit of a tougher go.
    now it's time for breakfast and coffee.

Good luck to all and I will check in tomorrow :tongue:

I felt exactly the same! I can feel it in my bum :)
  • alyssiawood
    Options
    When you enter in your excercise for D1 L1 do you put it in as aerobic excericse???
  • LosingMyselfin2011
    Options
    I'd like to try this with you. Question, how many days per week are you doing it? I have Ripped in 30, not 30 DS, are they very different?
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Looks like I'm a little late to the party but count me in. I began the shred on Thanksgiving day, missed yesterday and today, but will pick up tomorrow and do it in the mornings from that point on.

Don't have my measurements yet, will add later, but I'm currently at 163 lbs.

Glad to have a group to work with!

Glad you could join us!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    I'd like to try this with you. Question, how many days per week are you doing it? I have Ripped in 30, not 30 DS, are they very different?

They are different but very similar in premise so feel free to join us. We will aim to do it daily and finish up on Xmas morning...only question.....shall I do it before of after presents? Lol
  • mrsc86
    Options
    OK ladies...this is who I have weights for so far...

Mrsc86 148.4
    alisadee 216
    Stef Thi 167.5
    libland 217.8
    k8es 168
    IsunderI 160
    dippystick 192
    januarygal 182.5
    alyssiawood 150
    bethany_22 132.8
    carly091 165
    slimndownat48 195.2
    kcb315 256.2
    freedomtennis 163

Anyone who wants to join in (or who I've missed - hopefully no-one but sorry if I have) let me know your weights by Sunday

Been a great start today all....hopefully we can get through the next 29 days together :happy: