Xmas 30 day shred challenge

Options

Replies

• vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    tremendous workout today...Day 3, L1 almost had me in the end, but I pulled it out however ugly!

so much more energy today...was able to double up my exercise and I bet I'll sleep good tonight :happy:
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    well here it is day 4 and I'm still with it!!! Yay, me and everyone else that is still with it!

Day 4 Level 1- Done!
  • januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    just finished day 5,
    was a little low on energy, but it is done
  • LayinHandz
    Options
    I'm not sore, but I also feel like it's getting harder!! I'm not sure I will be ready for Level 2 :frown: :sad:
  • alyssiawood
    alyssiawood Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    D5 L1 complete with a 3 mile walk afterwards :)
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Well - I went about 1500 over on my calories yesterday (totalled about 2,700) but it was a fantastic night!

Not hungover so back on the diet today and looking forward to day 6 this evening. Think I might do some Zumba aswell to compensate for some of yesterday

Planning on 2 90 min sessions at the weekend so am hoping I can at least reverse some of the damage
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all. D6 plus a 1 mile walk complete. Didn't do as well as I hoped at the lunch meeting yesterday. Sucked down a whole pita sandwhich. But I did skip the chips and cookie :smile: . A bit tired this morning but I did 20 pushup for the first set and 13 for the second - that double what I was able to do on day 1.
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    WEEK 1 DONE AND I'M DOWN 2 POUNDS PEOPLES!

and it's december to boot :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss Ver !,
    Day 6 level 1 complete, I'm too thinking level 2 might be a little hard for me, but when I did day one level one I thought I was not going to make it to day two :smile: but somehow I got strength to do it the next day now every morning with a little laziness but i have to say I'm proud of my self for keeping it up. Nice job every one for keeping up.
    I love December but I find it a little hard going to the grocery store and seeing all this cakes, cookies and the Christmas food munchies and can't have any :explode: but if I can make all the way though with out eating all that temping food I can do it any other month with out any problem right? :flowerforyou:
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Indeed zee!

My issue isn't the sweet treats! It's the social events in December! You can't hide from them in the media world. I think I have made progress though....I made sure I left early enough and didnt drink enough to get a hangover - all so I would be OK for the shred and Zumba tonight.
  • joysyear
    joysyear Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    level 1 completed today, I made it through my arm raises a lot better today. But I was exhausted through the whole workout. Feeling a little weak today. But I just ordered some vitamins in the mail so hopefully they'll help me with my energy level.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Ok so yesterday I did Level 1 day 1 and 2....let me tell you it kicked my butt! Today I am planning to do Level 1 day 3 and 4.....wish me luck! By the way my wrist was hurting with the push ups, do you know what I can do to help with the pain or if I can substitute that part fro a different exercise??? Thanks a bunch and you girls are amazing and dedicated! Great group!
  • joysyear
    joysyear Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all. D6 plus a 1 mile walk complete. Didn't do as well as I hoped at the lunch meeting yesterday. Sucked down a whole pita sandwhich. But I did skip the chips and cookie :smile: . A bit tired this morning but I did 20 pushup for the first set and 13 for the second - that double what I was able to do on day 1.

That's awesome I can only do about 3 of the regular push ups and then have to go back to the girley one's great job!!!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    I can only do the girly ones - may try full ones tomorrow (D7)
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    level 1 completed today, I made it through my arm raises a lot better today. But I was exhausted through the whole workout. Feeling a little weak today. But I just ordered some vitamins in the mail so hopefully they'll help me with my energy level.

Girl I so hate those arm raises!!! I can do everything else fine but that. I think it might have to do with my bad shoulders LOL!
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 Done! Woohoo! More than halfway done with Level 1.
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Day 7 level one here I come!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options

That's awesome I can only do about 3 of the regular push ups and then have to go back to the girley one's great job!!!

Oh, I am doing the girly ones on my knees:ohwell:
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 1... Yay! Longer then I have yet!!!
  • Keepingmygoal
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1!

Just wondering, has anyone thought about doing each level for 7 days, and then alternating levels for the remaining 9 days? Just to keep it interesting and keep our body guessing.

I can only do the girly pushups too >.<