Xmas 30 day shred challenge

Options

Replies

• alyssiawood
    alyssiawood Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just got done with D7 L1 my hubby actually did it with me and it was fun showing him up ;)
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    last week: 256.2

cw: 255.8
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! D8L1 complete followed by a 3.5 mile walk.... 600 calories... now I can have those multi-grain pancakes I have been craving for a couple of days:love: I watched Level 2 this morning... YIKES!:noway: Good thing I have two more days to convince myself I can do that. The scale is still refusing to budge much but I am feeling great. Have a good day everyone and keep on shredding.
  • StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!!

I have the problem that i can do Level 2 only when I am alone at home because it's got too much banging about in it. That's why I have to alternate a bit between Level 1 and 2 the next week....

As I was alone today, I decided to turn DAY 8 of Level 1 into Level 2 to see how loud it actually is.... and my oh my is that a workout!!!!! But don't be afraid it is doable! And you feel so proud afterwards!!!

So I am going to do Level 2 now when ever I am alone (or if it is dry then maybe outside?) and back to stinky level one when i can't find a way out...

I am going to weigh and measure myself tomorrow. Hope thats okay with you mrsc86 as you are so kindly handling the chart!

Happy shredding!! :)
  • lsunderl
    Options
    :) Looks like everyone is doing really well!

Back from holidays, got the flu, and now just recouping before I hit any exercise. Can't wait to get back into it!
  • joysyear
    joysyear Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just completed 30DS Day 6 Level 1. woohoo
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Well done all. Looks like we are all still motivated which is great! I'm away from my scales until Monday morning so I'll post my stats and the spreadsheet then....so if everyone can have their numbers to me by Monday, that would be great!

I'm still shredding though! Will be doing day 8 in about an hour or so followed by an hour of Zumba....also spent 2.5 hours walking around a shopping mall! Won't log it but that's got to help

Not looking forward to starting L2 on Tuesday though......
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Level 1 Done.
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Day 7 level 1 complete. yea, Hubby started in as well but his showing off for me :angry: Nah that's OK he keeps me motivated.
  • mrsc86
    Options
    D8L1 done but for some reason found it tougher than the last couple of days. Hopefully I'm just having an off day and be able to get back on it tomorrow. Have a mega workout planned for tomorrow...

Shred day 9
    Six week six pack L1
    60 min Zumba
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 1- Done!!! Yay, keeping it strong!
  • StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with your monster workout day today mrsc86!

I am proud to say that I lost 1.8lbs this week which brings me down to 165.0lbs! :D I am so happy!
    And now, having finished my porridge I am off to the gym for some cardio... and later hopefully the shred as well...

Wish you all a lovely sunday!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Thanks Stef! And well done on your loss. Fantastic work :happy:

Both the Jillian's are done! Going to relax for a it before my Zumba hour just before dinner :)
  • zee1957
    Options
    D8L1 done but for some reason found it tougher than the last couple of days. Hopefully I'm just having an off day and be able to get back on it tomorrow. Have a mega workout planned for tomorrow...

Shred day 9
    Six week six pack L1
    60 min Zumba
    [/quote]

I too had a tougher time today maybe cause it's Sunday suppose to be a lazy day and we got about 6 inches of snow too
  • zee1957
    Options
    I'm trying to learn how to use the the quote button , I don't think I'm doing it right.

Shred day 9
    Six week six pack L1
    60 min Zumba
    [/quote]

I too had a tougher time today maybe cause it's Sunday suppose to be a lazy day and we got about 6 inches of snow too
    [/quote]
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    D9L1 complete. Seemed a bit easier today... maybe because I did it barefoot.. or maybe because I did my walking first (3 miles today). HRM still showed the same number of calories so the weight of my shoes doesn't make a difference. One more day and then it is on to L2.
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Well done for keeping up ladies. 1 more day of L1 then we can start rocking L2....am I the only one terrified??!!

Happy shredding ladies
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Day 9 Level 1 Done!! Was much easier today. The lateral raises are still killer. Feeling stronger. Only 1 more day of Level 1. Woohoo!!
  • alyssiawood
    alyssiawood Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did Level 1 Day 8 put forgot to come on here and let you know :)
    I'm about to do Level 1 Day 9 :)
  • januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    last day of level one, kinda phoned it in cuz I biked and walked today as well.
    I find that I have a hard time with food when I increase my exercise until I get used to the increased energy demand but hopefully I will get that sorted out this week. :huh: