Xmas 30 day shred challenge

Options

Replies

• joysyear
    joysyear Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 2 Completed...my knees are killing me had to put a pain patch on my knee but I did it. WoooHoo
  • joysyear
    joysyear Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    On Level 1 Day 9 today and have gone from 145 to 140 lbs and lost one inch in my tummy!! Loving it!!

That's awesome good for you
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Well - D1 L2 completed last night and it was a challenge! Some bits were OK - but the squat rows and v-raises kill my arms! Managed to do all the reps but had to modify them towards the end of each set. At least it gives me something to work towards!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! L2D2 complete followed by a 1 mile walk. Woke up with just a little soreness in the deltoid area. Everything else felt fine! I thought I would be alot more sore after yesterday's workout. Hope everyone has a great day.
  • Vcarter19
    Options
    Hey guys. I am currently doing the 30 day shred too. Does anyone know how to account for it in the exercise portion?
  • KellsJourney
    KellsJourney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering the same thing!
  • lsunderl
    Options
    Sorry for being MIA! Haven't had the energy to do the Shred!

My current weight is 153.2lbs as of this morning.
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Hey guys. I am currently doing the 30 day shred too. Does anyone know how to account for it in the exercise portion?

20 min circuit training :happy:
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Just ordered a HRM so I can get a better idea of just how much JM is kicking my butt
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    Well - D1 L2 completed last night and it was a challenge! Some bits were OK - but the squat rows and v-raises kill my arms! Managed to do all the reps but had to modify them towards the end of each set. At least it gives me something to work towards!

exactly the same here! ouch, but it seems to completely change up my day...so much energy, love it..

wish it were lower, but this week oughta change that :tongue:
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Ok this is embarrasing but I have to confess that I slacked yesterday! I was suppossed to start level 2 day 1 and fell asleep when I put my kids to bed. I was so upset at myself for doing that! Tonight I will do Level 2 and level 1 together and once I buil up (maybe after day 5) I will double up on a level 2 to catch up! I feel like I let you ladies down, but I will make it up!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Just ordered a HRM so I can get a better idea of just how much JM is kicking my butt
    I have been wanting to order one as well, but budget has not allowed it. I wonder if I burn more calories than MFP states..... It would be good to find out... Good luck with that!
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Did the last day of Level 1 yesterday. Going to do day 1 level 2 today. Gotta play catch up. My weight is 151. Have gained 2 lbs. Hoping to lose those, plus a few more by the end. Good job ladies. Way to stick with it!
  • StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I feel like I let you ladies down, but I will make it up!

I feel the same way. )= I overdid it a bit with exercise yesterday and had a horrible nights sleep. Even though I was dead tired I kept tossing and turning. And today I had to work from early morning until now... so I had no energy left for it....
    I finished 10 days of Level One. and 1 Day of Level 2 in between... I am now on to level 3 because I can't do level 2 unless I am alone at home... will probably do it every weekend... so I'll get the total of 10 days for each level in the end... Level 3 is lots of fun though... hard but fun... level 2 is just plain painful and in my opinion a lot lot harder so I might put that one last.... )=
  • mrsc86
    Options
    D2L2 done plus an hour of Zumba!!! I'm shattered!
  • jmvane15
    Options
    I should try one of those 30 day shred programs.
  • laroycer
    laroycer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I have the 30 day shred, it's probrably to late to join you guys. I see the post was back on nov 24.
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    D2Lvl2 done! almost halfway there!!!
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    So I have been MIA for the past 2 days- me working out with out Jillian is tough and boring... I feel so totally lost with out my DVD player- hopefully I will get one this weekend and then I can move on to level 2, but until then- Day 6 Level 1- Done!
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi All

Still waiting on weights from these people...

alisadee
    IsunderI
    dippystick
    januarygal
    bethany_22
    carly091
    slimndownat48
    freedomtennis
    jennipooh82
    Itummonds42
    crystalslight
    jinglett
    kbrodzen
    angbieb
    vger11

Let me know if you dont want to participate and I'll take you off my chart :smile:

From those I do have, we lost 26.6lbs (or an average of 2.4lbs per person)! Fantastic going - well done all

Now onto L2 - I am actually scared!

Sorry I have been out of the game for the last 2 days!! I feel horrible about it too. I weighed in at 200.0 this week! I hope it was a loss!