Xmas 30 day shred challenge

Options

Replies

• crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Day4 Level2 DONE. I'm a bit behind. I gotta catch up.

I'm LOVING Level 2. When I did my first round of the 30 DS, I HATED level 2. This time around I LOVE it. Finding new muscles in my body. Woohoo!

Great going ladies. Your kicking @$$ and taking names. Keep it up!
  • StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    164lbs on sunday. 1 solid pound down....
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Day 4 level 2- Done!
  • alyssiawood
    alyssiawood Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    D4 & D5 Level finished :)
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    L2D8 complete - made through all the plank moves and military press without stopping:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • LayinHandz
    Options
    Unfortunately, I have to withdraw from the group :( I spent the majority of my day at a dr's office getting x-rays and lab work, then on to a place to get a knee stabilizer, then on down the road for an MRI...Ortho appointment on Monday...I hate to leave the group, I was doing well at sticking to my commitment and that usually doesnt happen with me and anything related to diet or exercise :( Good luck to the rest of you guys and happy shredding!
  • jennipooh82
    Options
    Day 5 Level2 Done...I feel that I'm moving slower then others, but I feel - Well at least I'm moving!:wink:
  • jennipooh82
    Options
    Day 5 Level2 Done...I feel that I'm moving slower then others, but I feel - Well at least I'm moving!:wink:
  • alyssiawood
    Options
    Level 2 Day 6 done :) with 2 miles of walking!!
  • shopewell70
    shopewell70 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I know I missed out on the challenge to begin with. But I do the 30DS and I have a crazy question. On Level 1, how long did it take everyone to make it through the first phase of jumping jacks / jump rope / jumping jacks / jump rope? I can make it through the entire program but that part really takes a beating on me. So I was just curious to know if anyone else struggles through this part? and how long it took to build up to pass through it? Thanks ya'll :happy:
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I have to withdraw from the group :( I spent the majority of my day at a dr's office getting x-rays and lab work, then on to a place to get a knee stabilizer, then on down the road for an MRI...Ortho appointment on Monday...I hate to leave the group, I was doing well at sticking to my commitment and that usually doesnt happen with me and anything related to diet or exercise :( Good luck to the rest of you guys and happy shredding!

Oh no! Sorry to hear that! Hope you get better soon and rest up that knee
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Hi all

Here is the MIA list....

alisadee
    k8es
    IsunderI
    dippystick
    alyssiawood
    bethany_22
    slimndownat48
    freedomtennis
    Itummonds42
    jinglett
    kbrodzen
    angbieb
    joysyear

I'll be taking weights up until the end of today - so sorry if ive missed someone - been through the last couple of pages and messages :)

Of those I have weights for, we have so far lost 37.4lbs - or an average of 3.1lbs! Amzing work guys!

Keep shreddin!
  • libland
    Options
    L2D9 complete... only one more day at this level and then it is the home stretch and L3. Followed up with a one mile walk in the misty rain... nice cool down. Have a great day everyone!
  • bittybooh
    bittybooh Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I finally picked up a copy of the dvd rather than using a youtube video! I am going to do this right after I post this as well as some wii fit exercises. I am running on my off days too. Have a great rest of the week everybody! :)
  • joysyear
    joysyear Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delay 133.6 but and I completed level 2 today and yesterday i have to catch up for the two days I missed. I'm down 1 lb though.
    Hi all

Here is the MIA list....

alisadee
    k8es
    IsunderI
    dippystick
    alyssiawood
    bethany_22
    slimndownat48
    freedomtennis
    Itummonds42
    jinglett
    kbrodzen
    angbieb
    joysyear

I'll be taking weights up until the end of today - so sorry if ive missed someone - been through the last couple of pages and messages :)

Of those I have weights for, we have so far lost 37.4lbs - or an average of 3.1lbs! Amzing work guys!

Keep shreddin!
  • ltummonds42
    ltummonds42 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there

CW: 253
  • jennipooh82
    Options
    Day 6 Level 2 Done! What a sweat!!!!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Hi all

I have fallen off the wagon due to xmas do's and food the last couple of days - I have missed yesterday and today of L2 but I will make it up at the weekend - L2 and L3 on Friday night and Saturday to catch me up

I feel like I've let myself down - I was doing so well! The scales will undoubtably be up a couple of pounds I think
  • alyssiawood
    Options
    No change for me still at 150 lbs. :( I feel stronger and tighter though lol!!!
  • libland
    Options
    Completed L2D10 this morning.... on to L3!