Xmas 30 day shred challenge

Options

Replies

• sunandstars2
    sunandstars2 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i just found this group and happen to be almost on track with your calendar. i'm on level 2 day 4 today, instead of day 10. my finish date (level 3 day 10) will be new years eve. :) good luck everyone!

11453934.png
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level2 Done...I feel that I'm moving slower then others, but I feel - Well at least I'm moving!:wink:

I usually go slow cause of my age, but I'm surprise how much better I've been feeling.
  • zee1957
    Options
    Finally the scale is moving again!!:drinker:
    I have been going slower than others I'm sure but I'm doing it every day have not miss a day yet to my surprise:love:
    I have not lose lot of weight but I do feel lots better I feel arms stronger and legs,.:wink:
    When I started the Sherd I weihg 181.5 today I'm happy to say I'm at 177.8:embarassed:
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'll weigh in tomorrow morning, I forgot this morning... I was running late today :grumble: but until then, Day 7 Level 2 :happy:
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Done with Day 5 Level 2. I'll have to do a make up day. Aggh! I hate being behind.
    Great job ladies!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    L3D1 complete plus 1 mile walk. I started with the L1 warm up prior to starting L3. I need a bit more warming up at 4:30 in the morning (the furnace hasn't quite warmed up the house and these old joints are not as happy as they used to be early in the day). This didn't seem nearly as hard as the first day of L2. But there is still LOTS of opportunity for improvement in the next 9 days. Hope everyone has a great day.
  • zee1957
    Options
    Keeping up!!! almost there.:smile:
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    OK - I am so getting back on this tomorrow. I have let myself down but have set out a plan to be back on track to complete Christmas morning. I am terrified of getting on the scales tomorrow - expecting a 2lb gain

Well done shredders - I'm coming back with you
  • libland
    Options
    L3D2 complete! Weight today is 211.4 - down 2.6 since last week:bigsmile: 1.4lbs from my xmas goal. I am off for a nice walk with the dog. Have a great day everyone.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I have been awol a bit, but I just did l2,d1 this evening. I feel half dead!!!xx
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    159.1 that's good for me!

workouts still pretty pathetic, but still I move :bigsmile:
  • Lemonaiding
    Lemonaiding Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am probably starting this late but I came across the thread and I am right on track with 30DS. I did take today off because on top of starting level 3 yesterday I walked about 14 miles. Which was not my intention and was spread out throughout the day. I just like seeing I'm not alone in this ridiculous workout. Ridiculous because I never would have thought my body could do these moves. I plan on being done on the 26th.
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Hi all

Back on track this weekend and where I should be in the shred. I only have 2 events during the week this week so going to make it my mission to stay within my calories. I am going to have to get up early Tuesday to squeeze in JM

We are on the final straight! Keep up the good work

Happy shredding!
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I fell a little behind and am just starting level 3 today...I am going to try to finish on time, but we'll see how it goes!
  • libland
    Options
    Ugh... my low back decided to start acting up this weekend. I was able to do L3 both Sat and Sun but I had to modify a lot today. No jumping at all and the supermans were totally out. Only burned 155 calories (been averaging 215 - 215) but that is 155 calories more than if I did nothing. So L3D4 sort of done. :ohwell:
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Hi All

We are all so close to the end! If you havent already, please do post me your weights...It's a great boost seeing how many pounds we are losing as a group!

I have removed those who havent posted since the challenge started, but here is who I am missing....

Stef Thi
    k8es
    alyssiawood
    carly091
    kcb315
    caitylynn62
    jennipooh82
    Itummonds42
    crystalslight
    joysyear
    raqufern

Happy shredding ladies!
  • zee1957
    Options
    weigh in 178.0:happy: no change from last week. Still doing the 30 shred.
  • terra_angelica
    Options
    I am doing 30DS alongside you all as well. I have 2 days left of Level 2 because I missed a few days due to Finals week at school. So far I have lost 8lbs, but none in the last week. But I am loosing about an inch off my waist a week, so that is 3 total in the last 3 weeks since I started. Also, I am burning over 400 calories when I do my Shred according to my calorie/heart rate monitor. My heart rate gets into the 170's towards the end of the workout. I talked to a fitness trainer and he said it was alright if I feel okay. I don't know if the high heart rate is causing my calorie burn to shoot up, but I am not complaining!! Anyone else notice this who uses a monitor? I was logging it a lot lower till I got the watch.
  • jennipooh82
    Options
    Sorry I took the weekend off due to out of towners visiting... :( but back on it I go. I know I'm a bit behind but I keep in the back of my head at least I'm doing something 5/7 days of the week

Day8 Level2 My weigh in for Sunday morning was 195. I think that is a loss... :)
  • jennipooh82
    Options
    I am doing 30DS alongside you all as well. I have 2 days left of Level 2 because I missed a few days due to Finals week at school. So far I have lost 8lbs, but none in the last week. But I am loosing about an inch off my waist a week, so that is 3 total in the last 3 weeks since I started. Also, I am burning over 400 calories when I do my Shred according to my calorie/heart rate monitor. My heart rate gets into the 170's towards the end of the workout. I talked to a fitness trainer and he said it was alright if I feel okay. I don't know if the high heart rate is causing my calorie burn to shoot up, but I am not complaining!! Anyone else notice this who uses a monitor? I was logging it a lot lower till I got the watch.
    I just got a HRM but I'm still trying to figure out how to get/ view my calories burned - I have the Polar FT1 do you have the same Either way in box me maybe we can piece it all together and make it all work out! Happy shredding!