Xmas 30 day shred challenge

Options

Replies

• caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Day 4 level 2 done! I always do 30ds right after track..and that is an accomplishment in its self. We work out really hard for about an hour (or more if I hurdle that day) and then do either a set of abs or go to the weight room. For some reason right now I want to keep working out so I am going to do the shred again! :)
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Well Day 1 Level 2- Done... Lemme tell you, it looks a lot easier when shes doing them, and I was on the couch... oh my word...the planks are killer!!! but I guess If I want to look remotely like any one of those girls or want to loose inches I better get my but in gear!!! Good Luck to all!!
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    weight : 254
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    L2D5 complete. Made the mistake of watching L3 afterward....more planks and lots of jumping... I can't wait:ohwell: But I am down on the scale this week... 214.0 this week.
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Just saw that I'm being taken off the list. Not sure why as I have been posting my weight and have been posting my daily shred. I have missed a couple of days but I'm not far behind everyone else. Got done with Level 2 day 3 today. The last post my weight was 151 today I weighed myself and was 148.
    Let me know what else I have to be doing to continue to be part of the challenge. Thanks
  • caitylynn62
    Options
    My weight this week is 139:) even more importantly, today I had timed trials to see who will run for varsity in track. I ran the 50 yard dash for the first time(usually i run hurdles, but Im not very good) and got picked to run for varsity!!!I am positive the shred has helped!
  • alyssiawood
    alyssiawood Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Today I got done with D3 L2 done with a 2 mile walk afterwards :) I love the fact that I'm able to do it all and not have problems with my knee anymore!!
  • LayinHandz
    Options
    Weight today 258...Gained 1 lb since last week, but that is good considering what all I have ate the last 3 days...Not sure what is going on with me, its like once I ate out all I wanted was fast food and made horrible choices the next 3 days :( Will get back on track tomorrow. I had to skip working out yesterday due to excrutiating (sp?) knee pain. Doubled up today but knee is terrible again, not really sure what is going on. I thought in the beginning it was the typical "big girl, out of shape knee pain" but it's just getting worse. I am proud of myself for sticking with it this long, due to the fact that I rarely stick to anything and I will do the whole 30 day challenge even if I look crippled. Ok, my pity party is over, and all my guily feelings are out there...Thanks for allowing me my confession time LOL Happy shredding ladies :)
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm going to progress to L2 tomorrow, I easily did ten days of level 1, in fact it could have been slightly more.xx
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 5, just hanging in there.. weigh in at 178.0 no changes from last week but I do feel better and my legs I can feel them stronger. so that is a plus for me yea me for keeping up, and to be honest this challenge has kept me going, I have never kept it up this far on other challenge's, thanks to all of you, you all keep me motivated!!! :drinker:
  • libland
    Options
    L2D6 complete...even though I really didn't want to do it. Not sure why it is so much harder for me to get motivated for this on Sundays. It seemed a little (stress little) easier today than the last few days.
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just saw that I'm being taken off the list. Not sure why as I have been posting my weight and have been posting my daily shred. I have missed a couple of days but I'm not far behind everyone else. Got done with Level 2 day 3 today. The last post my weight was 151 today I weighed myself and was 148.
    Let me know what else I have to be doing to continue to be part of the challenge. Thanks

Hi

I have been having issues with messages so if you do see your name on the list message me and wait for a reply
    I do go back through all old posts but it can be missed (hence the couple of 'missing' lists)
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Hi all

Over halfway now and only 4 days left of the planktastic level 2! Thank God!
    Thanks to all who have posted weights for this week. I'm away from the spreadsheet until Wednesday so you have until then to post your numbers or send in a message. I'll post another reminder with names then

Happy shredding!
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    this was my previous weight post:
    Well - D1 L2 completed last night and it was a challenge! Some bits were OK - but the squat rows and v-raises kill my arms! Managed to do all the reps but had to modify them towards the end of each set. At least it gives me something to work towards!

exactly the same here! ouch, but it seems to completely change up my day...so much energy, love it..

wish it were lower, but this week oughta change that :tongue:

Saturday's weigh-in 159.8
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I just watched level 2, it looks hard, tomorrow I'll be onto it xx
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Well today I weighed in at 197.0,

Day 3 Level 2
    - Done!!! :)
  • caitylynn62
    Options
    I am really starting to see a difference in my body. Especially in my arms! I can see and feel a difference when I do the shred. I LOVELOVELOVE the walking push ups. They are so fun and yet still challenging!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Think I may have overdone it this morning! Managed to kill my quads and my ankle feels a bit sore. Going to rest it up today to make sure I'm ready to go tomorrow. Even if I have to modify it slightly, day 8 will be done :) good luck today ladies :)
  • libland
    Options
    Mondays are so hard to get going. L2D7 complete! Only three more days and it is on to the next level :ohwell: . NSV today - put on my pants for work and after about 30 minutes decided they were too big to wear... went and found the next size down in the closet and put them on. They are snug but doable. At least I won't be yanking them up all day.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    weight 143lb!

Day 2 level 2 due today and then doubling up tomorrow!