Fit, Fabulous and Pregnant - December 2011

Options

Replies

• Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Thanks Denise, I copied your list & printed. Our first tour is 12/14 & then 12/20, I have yet to receive a call from the last one.

Cute pix!

~Brenda~
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Luna, glad I could help and Thank you!!

RANDOM QUESTION:

Is anyone elses feet swelling up like ballons at a birthday party? I made the mistake of wearing heels earlier this week and now I'm back to my flats. But now it seems like no matter what socks I wear - there cutting off my circulation!! My co worker got me a small stool to keep my feet elevated but it doesn't seem to help. Anyone else having this issue?

And yes, I'm already up 2 shoe sizes!
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hey, girlies!
    We just got back from our check up and all went great!!!
    Itty bitty is measuring at 8wks, 3 days, and had a heartbeat of 171....the doc says s/he looks perfect :)
    I don't go back until Jan 4th which seems like an eternity -- but that will be the beginning of the 2nd tri, so we will see a whole lot more. He said if I get worried or uncomfortable or don't feel well to call and I can come in, but I think I'll be OK. After two great scans and seeing the development, I am feeling as relaxed as I have in a long while! My TSH levels did rise from .8 to 1.3 in a week, though, so I am going to do a slight medication increase and have my levels checked again in two weeks.
    Other than that -- argh and annoyed at the 2.5 lb gain even though I am on track with my calorie intake and have been keeping as active as possible...hopefully the med increase will help me gain less quickly!

I love reading everyone's posts, and enjoy sharing my news here since we haven't really gone public besides a few coworkers.
    You girls all look great 0-- keep up the good work!
  • EngiAli
    EngiAli Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Good morning mamas!

Well I didn't meet my goal last night. By the time I got home, cleaned up dog pee, had a mini breakdown, and finally primed a piece of furntiture, it was 7 and I didnt' feel like getting on the treadmill. At least I got the first coat on the furniture. So my breakdown has to do with my doggie. She is 14 years old and went to the vet last Saturday. I know she has lost weight and muscle mass b/c she just isn't eating like she used to and she's old. She used to immediately scarf her food down and we have been trying to switch her food up to get her to eat with some success. Anyways, she's lost 14 pounds over 6 months and I got her blood results back yesterday and her enzymes that indicate kidney issues are slightly elevated. She has peed in the house that last 2 days and so I got home and just had a little breakdown. We have found a food she likes so I'm sure we can get some weight back on her. Her enzymes are't THAT high and I have read even with elevated levels, while it does indicate an issue, and probably kidney failure wil ultimately be the end of her, dogs can live for several years after their kidneys begin to decline. I know she doesn't have that many more years to live, but she is like my baby. She is my first dog that has been mine and I've had her for almost 12 years through so many phases of my life and I can't imagine life without her. I know my priorities will shift immensely once the baby comes, but I still hate to think of life without Sydney. She is still healthy and happy and so I know we still have a good amount of time left with her, but yesterday it was just too much for me. I'm going to remain positive and hope she quits peeing in the house (at least she peed on the hard woods that have sub floors) and focus on fattening my old girl up! OK, enough about that.

-Ashley

I am waiting to POAS on Saturday, so I was just reading this board for fun! Anyway, we just spent the last year going through something similar with our 14yo Malamute. Sadly she recently passed but I learned a lot along the way about keeping an old girl going! My biggest struggle was keeping her eating, even then she got soo skinny but without our heroic efforts to keep her eating we would have lost her much sooner. I switched her to puppy food as its higher in Cals and Fat and supplemented that with Canned food (she prefered cheap stuff to expensive stuff), scrambled eggs (made in the microwave), rice, leftover meat, and even what was left on our toddlers plate (or the floor) after dinner. It was a balancing act, she would eat something for days then refuse it so I just had to keep changing what I gave her. We also made sure there was Always food in her dish so if she was "inspired" to eat she could. My sister who is a vet as well as our own vet told us that she could eat anything she wanted as long as it didn't upset her tummy. Best of luck with your old girl - I miss mine dearly.
  • kelley_m
    kelley_m Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi Lovely Ladies,

Just wanted to check in quick...I really need to go to bed...

No work out today...so that's only one this week and if I am not in bed soon I won't be able to wake up in the AM for my daily workout...sigh...

Today, I had a great day though. I had my first tri u/s which showed I was 12wks 2 days...lol.

Baby is healthy, he was sleeping when we checked in on him/her with the little foot up in the air...too cute but with all the shaking the tech did baby started flopping around and even turned it's back to us...heart beat was strong...but I had to get weighed and it showed a 3lbs gain since the last time I was weighed in a dr's office...SIGH...I am doing ok with exercise but have been over indulging in Ice Cream lately so I really need to start logging calories again...some days I am under and other days I am over...just going to focus on staying active and eating healthy...also is it me or does anyone else notice that the drs scale always seems to be a 1lb or 2 higher than the scale at home that I step on daily...hummm...

After the doc appt I need to get some work done but decided since I had no toddler in tow to treat myself to lunch..have been craving chinese for the last week and it was great...only ate half the portion but it was so good...then I came home...and cleaned a little and because of all the rain felt a little sleepy so I took a nap...woke up finished putting laundry away started more laundry and picked up the LO...so no work done for me...but I will have to get some in before nect week in order to meet my deadline but it was so nice to have the day to myself...I am thinking I may do that again and catch a movie...humm...

alright...welcome to all the newcomers...

Keep up the good work ladies!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options

I am waiting to POAS on Saturday, so I was just reading this board for fun! Anyway, we just spent the last year going through something similar with our 14yo Malamute. Sadly she recently passed but I learned a lot along the way about keeping an old girl going! My biggest struggle was keeping her eating, even then she got soo skinny but without our heroic efforts to keep her eating we would have lost her much sooner. I switched her to puppy food as its higher in Cals and Fat and supplemented that with Canned food (she prefered cheap stuff to expensive stuff), scrambled eggs (made in the microwave), rice, leftover meat, and even what was left on our toddlers plate (or the floor) after dinner. It was a balancing act, she would eat something for days then refuse it so I just had to keep changing what I gave her. We also made sure there was Always food in her dish so if she was "inspired" to eat she could. My sister who is a vet as well as our own vet told us that she could eat anything she wanted as long as it didn't upset her tummy. Best of luck with your old girl - I miss mine dearly.

Thanks for the info! So far she's been doing well with the canned food but she tends to like new foods so we'll see if she sticks with it. I've been mixing her hard food and am almost out of the kind we have and plan to switch her to puppy food soon. She gets lots of scraps, licks icecream bowls, etc. Hopefully she'll put on some weight this month! Unfortunately now she is peeing on the floor so I am freaked out when I hear her roaming around at night, usually get up the let her out and am up for an hour or more. This has happened the last 2 nights. I think she may be marking her territority as she can sense the change that is about to occur. Even though she is old, she can hold her pee for like 10 hours. We may have to start coming home from work during lunch and letting her out as she has peed 3 of the 4 past days. :ohwell: But I love her dearly so put up with cleaning up her pee and letting her out in the middle of the night. We keep joking she's trying to get us ready for the baby.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Morning Mams!

This morning was a good morning as I was sure the scale was going to be my enemy with all of the Christmas celebrating this week, the lack of work outs, the constipation (it's back), and the salty lasagna I had for dinner, but I was only up a pound! 23.5 pounds at 33 weeks. I am happy with it. We got a lot accomplished last night - exchanged our stroler/car seat, got a tree, and my husband got some wood for some art projects he is selling and making for his 9 brothers and sister for Christmas. Tonight is his work party so no workout again. This week will be over soon and next week it will be time to refocus on the work outs and eat better. We have our maternity pictures out of town on Saturday and are visiting with some friends and our final shower Sunday so another busy weekend. I'd like to try to get some sort of activity in and finish painting a piece of furniture so those are my goals for the weekend.

Hope you all have a great day. Weekend is almost here!

-Ashley
    32w6d
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey gals!!

Sorry it's been FOREVER since I posted!! Been so busy...and so still need to keep this short!

Had my ultrasound on Monday. Baby is good. Placenta is in front this time which makes it harder for me to feel the kicking...but I still feel it. And they said it won't make any difference once the baby is bigger. Baby WAS being a stinker, so they're giving me another ultrasound next month when I have my glucose test. Hopefully will get some better pictures. Scheduled my c-section for April 4th (Wednesday) so I will go home from the hospital the day before Easter (it was my only request). So, we're pretty excited to have a date down on paper!! Feeling pretty good these days...just trying to get in exercise whenever I can. Eating pretty good also! So that makes me happy!! I've gained a total of 16 pounds so far (22 weeks 1 day). Hoping to stay within 30-35 pounds gained total.

Well...I have to get back to work. Hello to all the newbies and I hope ALL you ladies are feeling well!!

Kristin--22 weeks 1 day
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies :flowerforyou:

I had a pretty good night last night - I got home and cleaned up, started laundry, dealt with dishes/clutter etc around the house. Then my husband got home and helped me re-arrange the living room so I could do my workout and he headed out to the garage to work on his dad's Christmas present (he's making him a woodworking work bench :happy: so sweet - his dad's hobby is wood carving) ANYWAY...so while he was occupied I tried the Summer Sander's workout DVD for trimester 3. It was a good workout. It is not as hard as the Fit Mom DVD I have but it's good in a different way, the FIt Mom makes me sweat! And it's pretty challenging, the Summer Sander's DVD is more strength training for arms as well as some really good hip/glute exercises etc. So I think alternating both DVDs will give me a good balance :bigsmile:
    Then I had a nice relaxing bath and then my husband and I sat down and watched the Biggest Loser :wink:

Then by 9:30 I was exhausted so went to bed, I was having some heartburn last night so I popped a tums and slept on my left side which worked pretty good. Then at 4am had to get up to pee and couldn't get back to sleep :grumble: Mason decided it was party time and he was having a dance party so I couldn't really get back to sleep. I'm feeling ok this morning though, not more tired than usual so hopefully it stays that way :happy:

Tonight I registered my MIL and me for a learn to crochet class at Michael's :bigsmile: I'm really excited! We're the only two registered in the class so hopefully it doesn't get canceled!! lol - I am bringing my Toy Giraffe project to see if she will help me get it started! Fingers crossed! I can't wait to learn how to finally do this! It's been driving me nuts lol

I have my Dr appt today at 1:15 - I forgot to weigh myself this morning so I hope it's not too much of a shock! lol I've been doing pretty well this last month with my eating and have been doing more activity so we'll see :wink:

I hope everyone is having an awesome week 2 more days until the weekend!

Rayna
    (29 Weeks)
  • kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Had an OB appointment and ultrasound last night. Baby's heartrate is still in the 140's and she's looking good so none of my stress has affected her, thank goodness. The ultrasound tech said she weighs 1 lb 11 oz. How can they tell that just by an ultrasound? Crazy. Anyways, I'm glad she's doing well. She wasn't in a good position to get good pictures so the only ones we got were looking straight at her face. She's still in breech position, but I'm assuming at this size she can still switch back and forth if she wants. You can tell her cheeks are a little chubbier than before...starting to put on some fat! :) She said next time they'll do another 3D ultrasound so I can see her better. Can't wait for that! :)
    I have my glucose test next Tuesday afternoon so hopefully that goes well. I'm up 16-17 pounds so far. I've stopped logging my food for the most part and am just eating when I'm hungry and making sure to eat relatively healthy.

We have Eric's Christmas party tomorrow night and it's an 80's theme, which I'm not thrilled about. I think that's just silly for a holiday party. People typically like to dress nice for those types of parties. Eric and I are thinking of just getting some ugly Christmas sweaters and wearing those with jeans. :)

I got a new yoga DVD in the mail yesterday and am planning on doing that tonight. I want to walk too, but man, it's getting chilly outside!! It was about 36 degrees this morning.

~Kristy
    24 weeks 6 days
  • heathercrist1
    heathercrist1 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Hello to all of my fabulous and fit momma's!

Kristy I'm so glad you are doing well. I've kept you in my thoughts and prayers! Sounds like baby is doing awesome...so happy to hear that!

Jalyn congratulations!!! I'm so happy for another FFFF member to make their way over here! YAY!

Everyone else sounds like you are doing awesome! Keep up the great work!

Welcome to all the newcomers! This group is amazing and was a very important source of support for me during my entire pregnancy!

As far as suggestions for bras...I absolutely love (and live in) my Bravado nursing bra. I got two of them and wish I would have gotten a third. I do laundry every day now (thanks to diaper blowouts and normal baby messes) and have to rotate through my two bras that I wear 24/7. They are very comfortable though, even with sleeping in them.
    http://www.amazon.com/Bravado-Body-Silk-Seamless-Nursing/dp/B000XV7ORI

I also grew a good size and a half. The "Large" I got was a little big on me before Charlee was born, but now I probably could fit into a XL...

I posted some things I found helpful on the "Mommy Board" but I figure you ladies might get better use from the info lol....

I found this device called "Milkies"...I was soaking through breast pads like crazy and had milk running down several of my shirts when I was nursing on the nonnursing side. This device sits in your bra on the nonnursing side and when your milk lets down (it lets down on both sides) it catches the milk and you can store it. I haven't pumped once since Charlee was born and I already have a shelf full of milk in the freezer!

Also, Soothies were my BEST FRIEND when I first started breastfeeding. Not all moms have sore nipples, but I'm sure the majority do. These reusable gel pads sooth your nipples after nursing. I would suggest getting two sets. They sell them at motherhood maternity and lots of stores like Walgreens. They were a lifesaver!

Lastly, most hospitals give nursing moms a tube of Lanolin. If you are using the Soothies you don't necessarily need the Lanolin but before you take a shower in those early days, put some lanolin on your nipples so the water doesn't literally feel like knives on your poor sore ladies! :)

I hope this helps at least one person! lol

AFM life is pretty great. I am exhausted but getting into a routine of life. Charlee is doing wonderful and on a pretty strict 3 hour schedule that she pretty much put herself on. She nurses every 3 hours, is awake for a little while after nursing, and then falls back asleep until it is time to nurse again. We've had some belly issues and I've had to change my diet (no dairy--including yogurt or cheese, no gas producing veggies, etc) so her poor belly isn't so gassy. This week was the first week getting back into a workout routine. Right now I'm doing an hour on most days of either the treadmill or Tracy Anderson Method for toning. It is a lot harder than I thought, but definitely doable if you just schedule it in and push through the sleepiness. I'm 8lbs away from my prepregnancy weight and Charlee is just 3 weeks old. So that is pretty awesome.

I hope all of you are having a great week! Keep up the awesome work ladies...it is so worth it!
  • kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Heather - It's so good to hear from you!!! So glad everything is going well for you and Charlee. I'm definitely going to make note of the cool things you mentioned for the ta-tas. :) Thanks so much for the prayers and thinking of me. It's been a very difficult time, but we are all taking it day by day and trying to be positive.
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    Oh, glad I found this thread!

I'm newly pregnant and SO very excited!!

This first trimester has sure been a wild ride! Didn't know I could be this sick.. all the time! Would love to butt into this thread if it is open :)

Name: Audrey
    Hubby:Jeremy
    How many kiddos: The one in my belly :)
    Due Date: 7/9/2012
    How far along are you: 9 weeks 3 days
    Baby name: Unsure (hot topic of debate.. VERY hard time coming up with names!)

Will come back later for a better post/ introduction.
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    Heather thanks for the nursing tips, I willl definately try to find those

Rayna, you look so pretty today, I didnt even wash my hair today :ohwell:

So I did a 30 min walk with incline yesterday on the treadmill. Gonna try Lisa Harts Fit Mama DVD today at lunch, with my other pregnant coworker. I was really tired yesterday and was ready for bed at 7... I didnt have a good day with food, I stopped for an egg mcmuffin on my way to work then had perogies, and kubassa smothered with onions and bacon and sour cream :devil: It was so good, then 2 short bread cookies then the couch. Gonna try for a better day today
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options

Rayna, you look so pretty today, I didnt even wash my hair today :ohwell:

Ditto. I am bunning it today. After being awake 4-530 I couldn't get out of bed in time for hair care. The perks of long hair.
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies -

I've been feeling pretty great the last two mornings, not sure what brought on the change, but I feel rested and energized a little bit. Yay for me!!

Work has been crazy like always, still don't know how I'm going to get things organized before I go on Maternity leave, but we'll see. I feel a little overwhelmed with excitement and nervousness. Baby and uterus is still measuring two weeks ahead, not sure why, but I've always thought I was 3 weeks further along than what the U/S said anyway, but I could be wrong. If I am right though, I could have a baby really really soon!!! (6 weeks) would be the guesstimated DD. I'm ready when she's ready besides the fact we still don't have a name!!!! OMG, we had my son's name picked out when I was 5 months pregnant, now I have roughly 9 wks to go and don't even have a maybe name!!! It's driving me nuts! This is my goal.....I've been looking and looking, but really hoping to agree on one in the next two weeks!! Been eating really well since my last appt. I did have pizza the other day and drank half a pop, but other than that I've done good! Need to get in a good walk this week and Sat. is yard work day so that will be an extra workout. :) Also been drinking at least 12 cups of water a day, and feel better about that too.

Welcome to all the new people!!! I'm so glad I am at the end of this journey, I remember joining this thread in the early stages of the pregnancy and looking back now it seems like a long time ago, but then again time has flew by!!! Congrats to all of you!

Ashley - Ugh, I just read about the constipation coming back, not looking forward to that, but not much longer to go, so we won't have to deal with it long. Thank God!!! Good job on the 1lb gain, your doing so great!!

Rayna - Have fun at your class tonight! Glad you seem to be feeling a little better. Hopefully you'll make it through this day, 4am is EARLY!!! Good Luck!

Heather - It's amaizing Charlee is already 3 weeks old!! Those three weeks flew by. It won't be too much longer and she'll be on a schedule in no time. Good Luck! The new pic is ADORABLE!!

Rosanna - You profile pic is great! You look awesome for being 37 wks!!!!! Good job!

Demwitted - Meant to comment on this a few days ago, DON'T drink the Red Rasberry tea! Batgirlrox is right, it can cause early m/c and it's known to put people in labor towards the end! Two of my friends and my mom drank it at the end of their pregnancies and went into labor.

Paulandrea - I'm so glad you and baby are doing well. Hope things are good and no more hospital stays.

aimeeclaire - I think the cold weather makes me not want to work out too. I just want to stay inside where it's warm and get things done. :) But I agree, there are plenty of inside things I can do to keep moving, so I am forcing myself. Good luck with your goals this week!

Nkster - Good job on your Zumba!! I can't imagine doing Zumba at 38 wks. LOL I feel like a total dork doing it anyway, but it's fun and a great work out!! Way to stay motivated.

Melissa - A sneak peek of baby cant hurt anything, if anything it will ease your mind! Stay positive!!

Kelley M - There are times I suprise myself with what I accomplish in a day, but with hubby gone all the time I guess someone's gotta do it. :) Waiting for him to actually take time to do that kinda thing could take forever! Keep rockin those workouts!!! I wish I had enough energy to get up early and just get it out of the way, but I guess I'd rather lay there and push snooze for an hour. LOL

Taldie - I think that baby wants everything to be a suprise!!! S/He is stubborn already!!! Maybe like mama, your stickin to your guns and so is baby! LOL. Good luck at the next U/S!

Hope everyone has a great day, I'm setting some goals for work........we'll see how on task I can be and actually get them done. Seems like the more I have to do the less I accomplish! (Overwhelmed I guess).
  • rosannabarbaroflores
    Options
    ofccat: What a motivator! Amazing job.

MrsJax11: So happy to hear the great news.

kelley_M: Don't feel guilty. Its good to take advantage of some time alone, because very soon that will be the most difficult thing to come by. Glad you had a good day and dr. appt.

kristinbee: Yay for everything going well!

Kristy: Wonderful news that baby is doing so well. Baby has plenty of time, and room, to turn. No worries. I agree about the Christmas party. What a pooper.

Heather thanks for ALL the info. Definitely going to order the Milkies and bras now. And really happy to hear how well you and Charlee are doing. As always, such an inspiration.

taldie01: I feel your pain about a bad diet day. Today is a new day (saying that more for myself than you, haha).

Rayna have fun at your crochet class! I always said I was going to sign up to some classes, but never did. And now I can't imagine when I will have time to.

Misti so glad to hear that you're feeling great. I feel you about the anticipation, but know that everything will work out, even if not perfectly. A lot of people don't name baby until they are here. Awesome job on the 12 glasses/day. Remember that indulging every once in a while is ok (just don't do what I've been doing :smile: :blushing: ) Thanks for the compliment. I'm not feeling very put together lately. I find that this feeling surfaces every time I don't get a workout or walk in for a while. I also have that nagging feeling because I know that I want/need to be strong for delivery. Gotta get moving again!

AFM: Doctor appointment today. We'll be discussing our birth plan. I didn't realize how many questions I would have, but after trying to put something together pre-appointment, I realize there are a few things I know nothing about. I suppose that's part of what the doctor is for...I also realize there are a few things my hubby and I need to discuss like the issue of circumcision if we have a boy. Eeek. Anyone have a strong opinion about this?
    Also, anyone plan on wearing something other than hospital gown for their labor/delivery? If so, what are you planning on wearing. I know that I would be most comfortable in some sort of more regular clothing, but I have no idea what to wear. I was thinking maybe a sports or nursing bra? And a flow-y skirt? That's literally my only idea though.
    Exhausted last night, so I went to bed super early, and it was obviously very needed because I slept. Was up with my hubby this morning at 4:15am and was able to get my room cleaned from top to bottom so that felt great. It really needed a cleaning. Think I will jump on the treadmill for a bit tonight. Being realistic that I probably won't take the dogs for a walk...

Have a great day!
    Rosanna
  • jalyner
    jalyner Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome, Heather and Roseanna!

Today hasn't been the most successful day for eating. I just polished off a bag of peanut M&Ms and, even worse, I wish I had more. :frown:
    This week has been terrible for exercise, too. DH is very surprised at my activity level recently. I went from being gung-ho about exercising each day, to not doing it at ALL. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't worked out this week so far. I'm just so tired after work. I go to bed at like 8:00 every night and drag my sorry self out of bed at 6:30 (after pressing snooze twice).

Anyway, I wanted to know how long it took you lovely 2nd trimester ladies to get your energy back. Was it like the DAY you reached 14 weeks, or did it take longer? I don't know what 4 more weeks of this is going to do to my body. :laugh:
  • jchecca
    jchecca Posts: 131
    Options
    hi ladies! just a quick check in. its been a busy day at work which is good because i just looked at the clock and its already 3:20!!! love that!

i am off for my glucose test right after work...so please please send positive vibes!!! i am praying that i pass with flying colors :happy:

then tonight i need to hit the ground running. yesterday i was so tired so i went home (skipped my yoga clas) and slept...it was like i was back in my first trimester!!! but i am feeling a whole lot better today...so the plan is to go for the test and then head home and do some laundry, cleaning, finish decorating for christmas (feel so behind this year) and then organizing more of our basement! its definitely a big to do list...but i am feeling up for it!!

hope everyone is feeling great!!!
  • EngiAli
    EngiAli Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome, Heather and Roseanna!

Today hasn't been the most successful day for eating. I just polished off a bag of peanut M&Ms and, even worse, I wish I had more. :frown:
    This week has been terrible for exercise, too. DH is very surprised at my activity level recently. I went from being gung-ho about exercising each day, to not doing it at ALL. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't worked out this week so far. I'm just so tired after work. I go to bed at like 8:00 every night and drag my sorry self out of bed at 6:30 (after pressing snooze twice).

Anyway, I wanted to know how long it took you lovely 2nd trimester ladies to get your energy back. Was it like the DAY you reached 14 weeks, or did it take longer? I don't know what 4 more weeks of this is going to do to my body. :laugh:

Don't worry - suddenly one day you will WAKE UP from your 1st Trimester slumber and suddenly no longer have the desire to nap on park benches (that was my first pregnancy). Then comes H0rny month 5 - that is the best month of all of them :)