Replies

• ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    men who try to be sexy
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Smugly self righteous with a holier then thou attitude.
    *****y or catty just for the sake of it.
    Lack of a sense of humor.
    "Me"ism...everything and anything has to be about them.
    A picky eater,not meaning someone that watches what they eat but can only eat a certain type of steak or dislikes just about any food there is for some reason or another.
    Someone that makes fun of or puts everyone down,don`t think for a moment you are the only one they don`t...when you are not around you are a target as well.
    Rude,pushy or impolite to people just trying to do their jobs.
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    - Rigid in beliefs (religious, political, etc.) Gonna need you to respect the other sides of your own argument otherwise I'll think you don't know WTF you're talking about.

And here I thought it was ok to be rigid in my beliefs yet respectful and willing to listen to the other side of the argument. Doesn't it just look wishy-washy otherwise?
  • Mechel79
    Mechel79 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am completely turned off by chubby people who take shirtless pictures of themselves and make it their profile pic. No one wants to see that.

LOL- :laugh:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    For me, possessiveness and jealousy are the real instant warning bells to me to run a mile.
  • 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Men that don't have an opinion on anything.... Or just go along with whatever you say all the time.
  • ksmith2187
    Options
    When they turn babyish or make baby sounds.. HATE IT.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    men who text, email, or post on facebook using childish grammar, no punctuation, slang terms that make them sound like a 14 year old girl

"wut u up 2"

Ummm...excuse me?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Any evidence of stupidity or close-mindedness.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Smoking
    Excessive foul language
    Have no manners (ladies first kind of thing)
    Narrow-minded
    Rudely talks about people all the time (a big no-no)

:)
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Addictions to reality television shows
  • jenn_is_trouble
    Options
    Chewing tabacco
    Guys that are better dressed than me/spend more time getting ready than me
    Being uptight/prude-ish and can't take jokes very well
  • pmich08
    pmich08 Posts: 193
    Options
    Lack of nudity

I'm gonna have to go with this one too.
  • wendyannie1976
    wendyannie1976 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    oh this is fun, now let me see turn offs would be:

smoking
    cocky (loves themselves and think the world must too)
    lack of confidence
    lazy
    lack of hygiene
    party animal
    insincere

ok I'll stop there lol
  • jenn_is_trouble
    Options
    men who text, email, or post on facebook using childish grammar, no punctuation, slang terms that make them sound like a 14 year old girl

"wut u up 2"

Ummm...excuse me?

:heart: This! DITTO!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Rancid breath and messed up teeth. I had a couple of FINE @ss guys I turned down... just because of that. I couldn't picture my mouth on theirs. I'm also not into METRO sexuals. You know, the guys that are more perfect than you? The ones with the perfect eyebrows... GAWD, if a guy is wearing contacts of some foofy color, that is so ***. Yes. It IS! And don't come at me like you're HOTT ****, when you know you NOT! Oh, and if I broke up with a guy and he CRIED, I never wanted to see him ever again! P*SS*!!! I can go on and on... Awwww... I kinda miss being single because turning down dudes was so much fun. Now I'm a boring wifey...
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    People who aren't as good as I am.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Lives with his parents, no job, rude, smoker, dresses bad and smells bad are my turn offs.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    i am completely turned off when someone is arrogant and overly confident. Its a good quality to believe in yourself and have some confidence, but to be so arrogant that you come across better than everyone else is very unattractive to me. I dont need someone to tell me or prove to me that they are great........i want to learn it all on my own :) There is something to be said about being a lil humble :)
    I agree. Also, it sounds petty, but I couldn't be with someone who didn't share the same taste in music. :ohwell:
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Also, not having ambition/drive, being perfectly okay with living off of parents/friends/getting a free ride. Being overly flirty, to the point where it's obviously insincere.