Tattoos - sexy or not?

Options

Replies

• Sieggie
    Options
    NOT especially when one gets them when young and thin and then they become old and fat....the tattoo just isn't the same anymore. Besides, sorry everyone, nothing is more disgusting than a fat middle aged blob with a tattoo....like Jimmy Buffett says...A PERMANENT REMINDER of a TEMPORARY FEELING. Remember as one's skins stretches so does one's tattoo!
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    don't like them........one or two on a guy okay....depending on where could be sexy........on women, never (just my opinion)
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    depends on the person and the tat... some people just look ridiculous with it, and some are really hot

What she said. I have one, thinking about getting another. My husband is seriously considering getting one; I think I'll like it. Love the wraps on a mans upper arms...
  • I have 4. They are all very meaningful to me and most guys like them haha.
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Not a huge fan... although I do have a small one on the top of my foot. I guess for a guy, arms would be the sexiest place, but I prefer none... or small, meaningful ones...
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Personally, I LOVE mine, and without trying to sound terrible, they are not for anyone but me. So if someone doesn't like them, that's ok....cause it's not for them :glasses:

12117749.png
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options

I've heard about that. I even have one around the corner from where I work. To remove one of my tattoos would be a denial of who I was when I got it.

My step daughter went through tons of treatments trying to remove her "wedding ring" after she got divorced. I think it looks worse now. Didn't matter in the end. Her second husband bought her a ring big enough to cover it all up.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Not a huge fan... although I do have a small one on the top of my foot. I guess for a guy, arms would be the sexiest place, but I prefer none... or small, meaningful ones...

I have one on my foot too for my Nana. The other one is on my hip where no one but me can see it.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I just got my first a few weks ago for meeting a goal. LOVE it. IT will not be my last!

Sexy Tattoos = PaulyD

OMGGGGG

Pauly D is just plain sexy all the way around. lol.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    oh yes. i love tattoos.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking of getting another, but what and by who hasn't come to met yet.
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    super sexalicious. full sleeves on a dude, rib pieces, anything on the thigh.. i love them alll. as long as theyre well done and well thought out!
    i myself have a rib piece, a large piece on my back and when i reach my goal weight ill be getting a hip piece done. cannt wait!

and mine are all hide-able. so in the professional world youd never have a clue i had them
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I definitely think it depends! I don't like them on the face though... I mean, more power to ya if you're that committed but eh not my personal taste.

On guys...almost always hot/sexy

I don't have any but I'm debating a wrist or collarbone area one once I hit all my ultimate goal! Most likely an inspiring quote :)
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have three but I want a full sleeve..but my skin is so dark I am not sure if it will be worth it.....
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    sexy as hell

women - mid area
    men - arms, back, legs, chest,
  • lerawful
    Options
    Depends on the guy/girl, & quality of work. They definitely can be sexy though. The sexiest tattoos in my opinion are the ones that have real meaning & significance. People that get them just to get them or to get "the look" are a real drag.
  • It depends. Are they on a Marine? :)

Yeah. He has 8 and wants at least 3 more. I have to act much more enthused than I actually am/: my baby isn't gonna have anymore skin left.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I've heard about that. I even have one around the corner from where I work. To remove one of my tattoos would be a denial of who I was when I got it.
    My step daughter went through tons of treatments trying to remove her "wedding ring" after she got divorced. I think it looks worse now. Didn't matter in the end. Her second husband bought her a ring big enough to cover it all up.
    That's why I would never get one with a name or a wedding ring. I understand the idea of forever but I'm too jaded to get something that permanent.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking of getting another, but what and by who hasn't come to met yet.
    Not just going to pick one out of the book? :laugh:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Very subjective, but I don't find them sexy.

I have 4.