Tattoos - sexy or not?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• JThomas61
    Options
    I think they are sexy when they are limited and have meaning behind them. I am not a fan of the all over the place random tattoos on women.
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Extremely!!! Out of the 7 I have so far, people tell me the one on my collar bone is the sexiest :) I tend to agree.

On guys, a dude with a full sleeve makes me melt. Orrrrrr something on his chest :)
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Depends on the tat, the location, and the appeal of said location on person.
  • sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Love them on guys as long as they are not sporadically placed on the body. My husband has full sleeves and they are sexy! I have some tattoos but they are covered....I work for a CPA firm afterall!
  • jlowensby
    Options
    I have one, and thinking about getting another one...Already have a phoenix and if I do get another one, it too will be a phoenix
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I think they are sexy when they are limited and have meaning behind them. I am not a fan of the all over the place random tattoos on women.

RAWR on this guy! :D
  • CaoimheAine
    Options
    Sexy!!!!
    Unless guys have their last name taking up the whole area of their back/chest... Seriously, did you forget your name?
    Or the southern cross - haha yuck.
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I think they can be on women. Def attracts my eyes. Me personally.... I'm a clean canvas.
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Well theres some hot tatted guys and gals on this thread so I think we proved tatts are sexy
  • kellymariex05
    Options
    i loveeeee tattoos on guys. sleeves are sexy!
    i have one myself, and plan on getting at least a few more.