Options

Replies

• jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice! Last question: saline or silicone?

(Sorry OP for hijacking)

Its just personal choice, as long as you over 22 (which I think you are?) then you can have either. Just feel them and have your husband feel them and decide whatever you think feels best!
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I think (and this is just me) that the fake boobs issue is that it is hard work, effort and motivation to build yourself up like that. But implants don't really take much work, just cash, and they don't always look that nice.

But fair play to those girls for the dedication to build themselves up like that. Not a look I'd go for really but good luck to them.

I have a few female friends that have lost a lot of weight and had implants done. Breast size does go down when you lose body fat and for some people the stretched skin stays. So they get the implants to fill it all out.

Some might be lucky in that their chests are the last place to lose body fat.

I'd happily give my moobs to any woman that wants them lol

Mine won't go ... I'd love it if they did .. But def the last place for me
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time taking this seriously just because of the way they are dressed and, yes, the fake boobs. I want to look buff but without surgical intervention or other supplementation...

why is everyone picking on the boobs and such? (not just you...just snatched this to quote ) i mean, these ladies apparently work their *kitten* off to have such amazing defined bodies. one is a little too muscular for my liking but damn she looks great...way more in shape than most of us. AND speaking from experience, when you lose the weight and tone up...you lose the boobs. i lost everything i had and i mean EVERYTHING. the only way to get them back and still stay lean...implants. so, i did it too.

Your body is awesome!

if youre talking about me, then thank you ;) if you are not...thank you anyways lol
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Are there any pics of these women somewhere?

Larissa Reis
    Larissa%2BReis%2B09.jpg
  • fitzerin
    Options
    This is proof that if you gym like a dude you won't bulk up...so hit up those compound exercises and leave the cardio for the energizer bunnies.

Warning: sexy ladies doing compound exercises

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4g8rvQVZa0&feature=related

Without reading all the posts I have one comment. How can you say that they aren't bulky? They are totally bulky and, in my opinion, too masculine looking. By watching the video it just confirmed for me that if I "hit the gym like a dude" I might end up looking like a dude.
  • LosingWeight2012
    LosingWeight2012 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    she's insane! I wish I looked like that
  • fitzerin
    Options
    I do admire their dedication and their muscles...but IMHO I think it is not feminine.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    This is proof that if you gym like a dude you won't bulk up...so hit up those compound exercises and leave the cardio for the energizer bunnies.

Without reading all the posts I have one comment. How can you say that they aren't bulky? They are totally bulky and, in my opinion, too masculine looking. By watching the video it just confirmed for me that if I "hit the gym like a dude" I might end up looking like a dude.

I was going to say the same thing. They are way too bulky imo. In fact I wouldn't even date a man that had those muscles. Just not my thing at all. If they are happy with their body looking like that than more power to them, but don't say they don't have bulk because they sure do!
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    That's a little too muscle-y for me. I'd like to be leaner than that.

They look like that because they are incredibly lean. If their body fat % was higher they wouldn't look near as muscle-y

That's probably true, but I guess I'd rather have a slightly higher body fat %, since that look isn't very attractive to me.

I agree with this

My thoughts exactly. I kept saying to myself the one in the black has some manly features .

Not a look I would like to acheive.

Although I would like to lean out and gain the strength.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

They have very very low body fat % and have been working on building like that for a few years I can guarantee :]
    What I think of bulky is the women on steroids like this:

female-bodybuilder.gif

The ladies in the video are incredibly lean. If they put on some more fat they would look more femine
  • PBJunky
    Options

This is bulky...

strong_muscular_women_sw201.jpg
  • PBJunky
    Options

This is bulky...

strong_muscular_women_sw201.jpg
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Many women on mfp have fake boobs. And I have part of my hair bleach blonde.
    They are also models/actual bodybuilders. There is standards in the business competition just like "normal" modeling. Fake boobs for modeling is what is needed. If I were to compete I would too - or i wouldn't be considered.
    I doubt they always wear bikinis working out. For a video for SimplyShredded I don't see the harm

No need to put down women who work damn hard just sayin....

OMG get off your high horse already.

Nah I kind of like it up here. lol

I see nothing wrong with my posts. You are are being way harsh on dedicated women.

I see nothing wrong with my posts. Sorry you don't think dedication,

in-before-the-lock.jpg
    You're doing it wrong.

A) You have already posted all over this thread...clearly if it's locked later on, you were already 'in'. Typically in before the lock is to post where you haven't before and get it 'in before the lock'.
    B) You're not so good at predicting the lock as this is going on and likely will.

Carry on. This has been an internet meme public service announcement. :drinker:
  • margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Good post.

I'll be back in 3 minutes.

Don't lie... You'll be back in 97 seconds! :P
  • margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options

(Sorry OP for hijacking)

Saline...safer

Not true! re: safer... the new slicone is very different fromt he old. Please do your researcha nd talk to a GOOD plastic surgen. They can explain the pros and cons of each.
  • PBJunky
    Options

(Sorry OP for hijacking)

Saline...safer

Well I don't have boobs but I know saline gets absorbed by your body...but hey I'm sure silicone might seal whatever leakage you might have.

Not true! re: safer... the new slicone is very different fromt he old. Please do your researcha nd talk to a GOOD plastic surgen. They can explain the pros and cons of each.
  • jessicamckay13
    Options
    1. The one chick is scary.
    2. I want new boobies now.
    3. What do you think their body fat percentage is?
    4. I would die laughing if I saw someone wear that to the gym.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the vid! The one with the blue top has an absolutely beautiful body!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Are there any pics of these women somewhere?

Larissa Reis
    Larissa%2BReis%2B09.jpg

ok thanks.
    Good for her but I don't want to look like that. Each their own.