• karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    awesome!
    the girl in blue is close to the way i want to look :smile:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Too much muscle on women looks ugly not sexy same with men I like muscle but not unbelievabley bulky

Not using punctuation looks ugly.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Everyone is definitely entitled to their own idea of attractiveness, that's the beauty of it attraction, it's individual. It's really difficult, however, to have someone look at your ideal and say "ew." Saying "I don't find that attractive" is a little different than using a noise that I use when changing my son's ****ty diapers.

When I think of bulk I think of Bev Frances, which is a very specific ideal. I don't find this kind of large bulking attractive on a woman, but I also understand the years and hours and dedication that it takes to be this type of an elite body builder.

When I think of hot and fit I think of Jamie Eason, day-um! She has this same cut, this is my ideal. There are curves, just no softness. No, when you get down to athletic and essential bf% there's nothing left in the old balloons, I know because my beautiful full C's are tiny B's and my bf% is 13 - 15% (I think it's up right now).

You can also be stong without getting this cut, it takes a very balanced diet and exercise regimine to get any sort of increase in lean mass. As those of us that are attempting to do it can attest to, it's a slow going laborious process that can be pretty frustrating. The good thing, for those that do not want to attain to this look, is that by adjusting your workouts accordingly (eating at a deficit or even a surplus with more cardio) chances are you'll never see that body in the mirror unless it's the lady standing next to you, and if you do it's easy enough to change your routine.

As far as fake boobs, so it's okay for everyone else to get them but not people who work really hard at being this type of ideal? Like I told my DH "God gave me the ability to lose weight, build muscle, get fit, and take responsibility for my body. I can do crunches, and squats, and lunges and everything's looking good. There is no exercise on the face of the earth that will give me back my fatty C's, I had them because I was fat and I'm not going to be fat just to have them." If you're doing it naturally, there is no short cut in looking like those women do, having to buy a set of boobs just to have a set is not the easy way out. Do you also condemn people for getting tatoos? Ear (or other) piercings?

To the woman who said that they probably can't conceive . . . really? No I mean think about the fact that you wrote that, really? Not only was this a pretty meritless thing to say, but the healthier you are through a pregnancy, generally, the healthier the pregnancy will be. This includes easier labor, and shorter labor.

Also, I really can't figure out why they started with a hug (that included the one in blue snugging into the other one's boobs) but then held hands at the end. I'm surprised they didn't skip away into a white room covered in pillows and feathers while giggling . . . that was a little over the top.