Replies

• TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Medium Rare!
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Medium Rare! Cooked enough to not worry about getting sick, but still bloody enough to have some color & be easy to chew!
  • donnadickens
    Options
    I am absoultly with you! burn it! :)
  • crunchymommy
    crunchymommy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Rare to medium rare! I was disappointed recently when served well done roast beef. Was looking forward to it, too. :0(
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I like my steak like I like my women, pi......SCREEEECH! I cannot go there. :::cleans up act:::: I prefer mine medium rare for sure. I will consume it as long as it has quite a but of pink. No pink, it gets sent back.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Medium Well... I will not eat it if it still mooing at me.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Depends on the cut of meat. Filet Minion, medium, because of the thickness. Hamburgers, medium, Rib-eye or sirloin, medium rare. And while we are at, do not cook pork chops to death. a tinge of pink is ok and they taste better too.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    HOw do you like your meat?

Thick and juicy.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Rare/Medium Rare

I had to give it up when I was pregnant because I couldn't handle it well done.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    36" x 24" x 36"

only if she's 5'3
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    still mooing.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Warm Blood - Rare!
  • aregensb
    aregensb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I like mine between rare and medium rare. The problem is that whenever I order it that way, a lot of the time restaurants overcook it anyway. I don't know why, maybe because people think they like it at medium but say medium rare and then send it back to the kitchen.

That's why I just make my own steaks! :wink:
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Still attached to the living, thriving animal it belongs to.

I laughed.

That was a joke, right?
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    :laugh: All about the rare to medium rare. Gotta have sops to dip your yeasty roll in! Mmmmmmmm
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    36" x 24" x 36"

only if she's 5'3

I like it round, and juicy.

;)
  • melainemelaine
    melainemelaine Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    36" x 24" x 36"

LOL
  • myshell26
    Options
    Medium rare all the way! I used to eat it burnt (extra well done), but I closed my eyes and tried my dad's mid rare steak and I've been hooked. So soft and juicy and it doesn't take 5 minutes to chew through. LOL!
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    My husband's work christmas party (He's in the Navy) is this Thursday and it is a plated steak dinner, which is supposed to be a treat I guess. We just moved here so we don't have any friends that we can hang out with there and I'm a vegetarian so I asked him not to buy me a ticket because explaining to the Navy that you "don't want their steak" gets lots of people riled up and being the outcast doesn't make you friends. Even when I ate meat, steak was never my thing. I thought they should at least offer a choice...
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    36" x 24" x 36"

only if she's 5'3

Does that mean she also has to roll a Honda and play workout tapes by Fonda???