Options
1234568»

Replies

• jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    36" x 24" x 36"

only if she's 5'3

Does that mean she also has to roll a Honda and play workout tapes by Fonda???

No, she's NOT supposed to do that.

Cosmo can call her fat, though.
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    Medium - love it when it's been marinated in a little Teriyaki!
  • jennajava
    Options
    My husband's work christmas party (He's in the Navy) is this Thursday and it is a plated steak dinner, which is supposed to be a treat I guess. We just moved here so we don't have any friends that we can hang out with there and I'm a vegetarian so I asked him not to buy me a ticket because explaining to the Navy that you "don't want their steak" gets lots of people riled up and being the outcast doesn't make you friends. Even when I ate meat, steak was never my thing. I thought they should at least offer a choice...

Agreed! I almost never eat red meat. Not out of principle or anything. It just makes my stomach feel so heavy after.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

I ain't down with that!
  • jennajava
    Options

I ain't down with that!

Is your phone number, by chance, 1-800-MIXALOT?
  • nicholastprice
    Options

I ain't down with that!

My anaconda wants some...
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

I ain't down with that!

Nope, it's 1-900. and I kick them nasty thoughts!
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    medium rare, juicy & tender.... made myself hungry. Anything cooked over medium well is beef jerky IMO
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    I like it blue.. that is just a bit more raw than rare.. i actually dont mind it completely raw, but I perfer it to have a nice sear on the outside.. and I like it seasoned with only salt and pepper

Amen, sister!!!! This is how I want mine!
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    I'm a medium rare. I like my tuna seared. I had a great chef tell me, that when you order steak "well done", they dig in the freezer for the worst piece they can find. He said "you can't tell the difference anyway, after you cook the crap out of it".

LOVE IT!!! LOL hahahaha....... This is great! I like my tuna seared (raw in the middle) and my steak rare maybe a little medium rare... Better rare.
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Preferably swimming in a pool of blood, wrapped in bacon of course!

Ummmm...... drool...... so this!
  • bruthacuervo
    bruthacuervo Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I like it rare enough that i can pick it up, throw it against the wall and scream "GET UP!! You aint hurt THAT BAD!!!"
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Where I come from (Texas) it's a sin to order your steak any more cooked than medium rare. And lord help you if you ask for A-1., or gosh, I don't know if I can even say it... ketchup! If it's a good steak, don't ruin it!
    Hold on for a second, Tex.
    I was born in Dallas, lived in SE Dallas county til '65 when I moved to Austin, left there in '70 to moved to Abilene, and been here ever since. My parents were born in Texas and all 4 grandparents, too, so I qualify as a Texan.
    I've tried steak that was cooked 'less done' than med-well just because lots of people say it's better.
    For me, no.
    Cook that steak til there's no hint of red in the center.
    And, don't put anything on it except maybe a little salt and pepper with some garlic before it's grilled. Nothing afterwards. A-1 is putrid.
    I agree. If it's a good steak, don't ruin it.
    But, I want mine done.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    As long as you promise it has nothing to do with believing that beautiful pink color has anything to do with blood or bugs, then I will defend your right to eat burnt steak against all enemies, both foreign and domestic. However, if you still believe that the pink color of the meat or the juices on the plate have anything to do with blood or bugs, then I implore you to give a properly-cooked medium rare steak a fair chance. If you do end up giving it a fair chance and don't like it, I would love for you to bill me to make it up to you.
    And I will take you up on that offer, kind sir. :wink:
  • jennajava
    Options

I ain't down with that!

My anaconda wants some...

I get that often.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I prefer medium rare to rare.

Here's a question to those of you who will not eat it if it has any pink...Do you eat sushi? I can eat partially raw beef, but sushi makes me hurl.
  • gardengal01
    Options
    HOw do you like your meat?

The rarer the better