Replies

• tracy24
    tracy24 Posts: 188
    Options
    week 2 day 2 plyo done!!! im starting to like plyo!!!! :laugh:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Ahhh just i finished up Plyo! Didn't make it the whole way through but, with it being my first day up at 5am again I think I'll be adjusted before next Tuesday. Then I'll kill it! :devil:
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Plyo is the most intense of the workouts, in my opinion.
  • TheBull50
    TheBull50 Posts: 220
    Options
    Chest Back and Ab Ripper X. Burned 250 calories which was good then had a nice homemade recorvery drink consitsting of A RTD Protien Drink and Body Fortress Creatine. Going to have steamed Beef and Broccli for lunch today as well. Feeling good ... arms are a little tired but as my quote says " Pain is just weakness leaving the body " :happy:

Excited for Plyo Tomorrow :devil:
  • tracy24
    Options
    wow alittle sore today did plyo yesterday then right off to tae kwon do and were getn ready for tournament so they are working our butts off.
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Plyo, week 2 - done! I ran after ARX last ngiht so my legs felt like lead this morning. BUT, I did my best!

1 week offically on the diet/workouts and I'm done a little over 4 lb - and my pants fit better. Gotta love it!
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    Plyo for me too today. I'm dying for my recovery drink now!

Make it a great day everyone!
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Must be everyones plyo day today...me too. :bigsmile:
  • tracy24
    Options
    yes i love recovery drink
  • purple120
    purple120 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all for having a great chest and back workout yesterday. I also improved on my reps, able to do all push ups without using my knees, still cant do an unassisted chin up or pull up (work in progress)

Plyo tonight pumped to improve previous weeks.

Have a great workout
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Volleyball last night, and burned 1142 calories!!! I did Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps early this morning, because I was so worn out from V.B. I also am doing Plyometrics tonight... I'm switching up my routine so I can bring in running!!! Thanks, Jess!!!

I updated some pics... In the light blue shirt, it's 2 weeks into P90X and 3 weeks of clean eating... The dark blue shirt is 7 weeks into P90X, and 8 weeks of clean eating. I'm down another pound this week, and am loving the results! I still have a long way to go, but I am positive that if I stick with P90X, I'll make it!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Alright guys...does anyone else have pain during Hip Rock and Raise's? I get this popping and pain where my legs connect to my pelvis. I don't know what that area is called...WebMD calls the area, your inguinal's. If I keep my knees together I'm fine, but then the move loses it's 'umpf'. It doesn't work me nearly as hard that way. Any ideas to what this could be, and how to make it go away?
  • danielle1009
    danielle1009 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Alright guys...does anyone else have pain during Hip Rock and Raise's? I get this popping and pain where my legs connect to my pelvis. I don't know what that area is called...WebMD calls the area, your inguinal's. If I keep my knees together I'm fine, but then the move loses it's 'umpf'. It doesn't work me nearly as hard that way. Any ideas to what this could be, and how to make it go away?

If I understand what you're saying, I think I have a similar problem. Right where my inner upper right leg connects always pops when i do things like leg raises. The only thing is that i don't get pain along with it. Its just uncomfortable because I can hear and feel it. If i bend the knee of the leg that it happens in, it doesn't pop. I'm not sure what it is either, but I figure, as long as it isn't painful, it can't be all that bad. Is that what you're talking about?
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options

I don't, but my dh does! His hips pop like crazy during that for some reason. I'm not sure what it is caused by but he said it doesn't hurt. It just makes me laugh each time that I hear the popping sound! :laugh: Can you try keeping your toes together but not your ankles? (does that make sense?)
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Volleyball last night, and burned 1142 calories!!! I did Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps early this morning, because I was so worn out from V.B. I also am doing Plyometrics tonight... I'm switching up my routine so I can bring in running!!! Thanks, Jess!!!

I updated some pics... In the light blue shirt, it's 2 weeks into P90X and 3 weeks of clean eating... The dark blue shirt is 7 weeks into P90X, and 8 weeks of clean eating. I'm down another pound this week, and am loving the results! I still have a long way to go, but I am positive that if I stick with P90X, I'll make it!!!

You go girl!! I just posted on your profile but you look awesome!!!!!! :flowerforyou: I'm so proud of you! :bigsmile:
  • RachVR6
    Options

I don't, but my dh does! His hips pop like crazy during that for some reason. I'm not sure what it is caused by but he said it doesn't hurt. It just makes me laugh each time that I hear the popping sound! :laugh: Can you try keeping your toes together but not your ankles? (does that make sense?)

I'll try that. It seems to be the weight of my legs that causes the pain there, because when i bring the knees together than the weight it higher up...if that makes sense. I also came up with the possibility that maybe my 'junk in the trunk' is causing me to arch my back when my feet are all the way down, causing me to not have proper support when pulling them back up. :ohwell: Possibly? Dunno. I'll try keeping my lower back on the ground more, even though my booty gets in the way. :laugh:
  • RachVR6
    Options

If I understand what you're saying, I think I have a similar problem. Right where my inner upper right leg connects always pops when i do things like leg raises. The only thing is that i don't get pain along with it. Its just uncomfortable because I can hear and feel it. If i bend the knee of the leg that it happens in, it doesn't pop. I'm not sure what it is either, but I figure, as long as it isn't painful, it can't be all that bad. Is that what you're talking about?

Exactly! I've always had popping there too, but this is the first time I've had pain. It's very sore there today too.
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Always feel a sense of accomplishment when plyo is....D-O-N-E !!!
  • tracy24
    Options
    week 2 day 3 arms and shoulders done and abx!!!!! :smile:
  • purple120
    purple120 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies,

I did PLYO was a little disappointed in myself that I couldn't keep going without pressing pause. The soles of my feet by my arch still bother me. I have to admit that not as bad as they used because I can go further now, so that's very encouraging. Other than that had a great workout, a lot of sweating and I bet I burned a lot of calories. Hopefully my HRM will come in tomorrow.

I do shoulders and arms (one of my favorite) along with ARX tomorrow. I am waking up early so I can do ARX first thing.

MissResa- love your avatar, you look really hot. Keep pressing play