HOW SHOULD I TAKE THIS?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• kimsy1222
    Options
    I think it was just a gift, and nothing more. It would be different if she gave you a huge caramel marzipan cake, or something...

Re-gift it, sell it on eBay, use it to get a salad, etc. Even if it was malicious, don't give her the satisfaction of being upset. Just roll with it. :)
  • ThatGirlGlow
    ThatGirlGlow Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Whether or not it's sabotage, (people do things like this alot it seems) just re-gift it to someone else, and then it's saved you the burden of picking a gift for someone else :happy:
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I think you're reading too much into this. She's not trying to sabotage you, it's a gift. Appreicate it, and if you dont want to use it, give it to someone who does.

I agree.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Re-gift!

^^This^^

Oh I see. Just pass on the gift of death by processed foods and sodium to someone else!!!! You're just as bad as his manager!
    ^^^Agree. Nobody should eat that horrible processed nasty food. :angry:

B*tch puuleeaase! It has the name CALIFORNIA in it. It is ****ing spectacular and the best food you'll ever eat!

You, my friend, are just jealous. *Sticks tongue out at you and says neener neener*
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    she fancies you & is hoping the pizza voucher will make you run off to have illicit sex with her. or else she's jealous (that's the standard answer right???)
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I think it was just a gift, and nothing more. It would be different if she gave you a huge caramel marzipan cake, or something...
    Oh, the marzipan cake wouldn't be a problem.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Moist with love for EEG & SSR
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Re-gift!

^^This^^

Oh I see. Just pass on the gift of death by processed foods and sodium to someone else!!!! You're just as bad as his manager!
    ^^^Agree. Nobody should eat that horrible processed nasty food. :angry:

B*tch puuleeaase! It has the name CALIFORNIA in it. It is ****ing spectacular and the best food you'll ever eat!

You, my friend, are just jealous. *Sticks tongue out at you and says neener neener*
    Oh man... CALIFORNIA PEOPLE! Yeesh...
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    I think you're reading too much into this. She's not trying to sabotage you, it's a gift. Appreicate it, and if you dont want to use it, give it to someone who does.

Bingo.

Meeting an act of kindness with suspicion of ulterior motives, whether they exist or not, only taxes your emotional bank. Perhaps your manager isn't as involved with the details of your life as you are? Use it or don't, but trying to find hidden meaning in a Christmas gift card says more about you than your manager.

This
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    l afterall pizza is a vegetable now, so maybe she thought she was "assisting" you lol
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with getting a gift card for pizza. I honestly don't think getting a gift card to CPK is a sign of jealousy or is any way trying to sabotage you. Seriously, take it and be grateful that someone got you something.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    you should slash her tires
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    she fancies you & is hoping the pizza voucher will make you run off to have illicit sex with her. or else she's jealous (that's the standard answer right???)
    I think it's both.
  • teephil
    teephil Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Pizza is a vegetable according to congress, soo I say she's proud of you and is encouraging you to keep eating healthy.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Use the card to take her out to lunch.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    REGIFT to someone you are not invested emotionally or financially to their health interests.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    REGIFT to someone you are not invested emotionally or financially to their health interests.
    That would make me an accessory to MURDER.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    MOIST!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I think all these people telling you to regift the card are just jealous and want it for themselves...me included :-P
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Moist with love for EEG & SSR

Does the moistness contain any of the following?

- Processed foods
    - High Fructose Corn Syrup
    - Aspartame

If it contains none of the above, I'll take it.