HOW SHOULD I TAKE THIS?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• tadbiggs
    Options
    Accept the card and thank her for the thought and leave all the conspiracy theories at the door or better yet just use to it purchase drinks at California Pizza and forget about the food .If your worried about your purity of essence, just partake of pure grain alcohol and rain water there..... Dr. Strangelove reference to all you youngsters
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I'm in tears I'm laughing so hard.
    You should see a doc too.
    So, what you're saying is that moistness of any kind requires a trip to the doctor???
    ABSOLUTELY!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I don't care if it has HEAVEN in the name of it. Processed food is mass murder. :grumble:

Dr. Phil is mass murder.
    Dr. Phil isn't even real. He's a figment of peoples imagination. He doesn't exist. :angry:
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    pass it to someone else...
    But if they eat the pizza and get fat and die, their blood is on my hands!

BUT IF THEY DON'T EAT THEY CAN GO INTO STARVATION MODE!!! :angry:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    So, what you're saying is that moistness of any kind requires a trip to the doctor???
    ABSOLUTELY!

I wish I had known that BEFORE my docs office closed for the holidays...can I get a recommendation???
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I don't care if it has HEAVEN in the name of it. Processed food is mass murder. :grumble:
    Dr. Phil is mass murder.
    Dr. Phil isn't even real. He's a figment of peoples imagination. He doesn't exist. :angry:
    I thought he was a reptilian, like the last five presidents.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY!
    I wish I had known that BEFORE my docs office closed for the holidays...can I get a recommendation???
    DRINK LOTS OF WATER!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY!

Are you moist often? While I'm not a professional, I can take a look to see what's going on.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    She's trying too hard

LoL!

say thank you, purchase the pizza and if you truly don't want to eat even one slice, donate it to the nearest homeless shelter or shelter for abused women

She's a female? IF there had been malicious intent, she'd have included a snarky card or some indication. Being a manager, she probably just has extras- it didn't cost her anything. But accept gifts in the spirit they are given. IF it's a gift you can't use or don't want, someone out there does - pay it forward

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    LOLing at all of this!
  • ajmaccar
    ajmaccar Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    OMG, this whole thread made me LOL. Love it!
  • Rzimmermano
    Options
    You guys are all crazy!! Eat the frickin' pizza! :happy: Just order it the smart way you silly:)
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I think you're reading too much into this. She's not trying to sabotage you, it's a gift. Appreicate it, and if you dont want to use it, give it to someone who does.
    I agree^^^
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    She's a female? IF there had been malicious intent, she'd have included a snarky card or some indication.
    I have learned from many Alicia Silverstone movies that girls can be very mean.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    go there, order a great big greasy pizza then when it arrives staple it to a placard, put up a tent & have a sit in protest a la occupy wall street to let the other diners know of the EVILS of the banking industry.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    dupe
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    It amazes me that you can't see the good guesture or the positive in this. There are healthy things to eat there. You should be greatful vs rude she didn't have to get you anything.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Er, say "thank you."
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Moist with love for EEG & SSR

Does the moistness contain any of the following?

- Processed foods
    - High Fructose Corn Syrup
    - Aspartame

If it contains none of the above, I'll take it.
    You should... wait for it... see a doctor.
    You'll be the one needing a doctor if you eat pizza. We're only trying to help you here.

It's a tumor. No need to see a doctor.

That's a relief I've used up the funds in my FSA already...
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY!

Are you moist often? While I'm not a professional, I can take a look to see what's going on.

Should we wait until after I've drunk the water Gordo recommended? I mean, I think that drinking water defeats the whole don't get moist thing, but he does have a nice beard and hat, so he can't be wrong, right?