HOW SHOULD I TAKE THIS?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Personally I'd just be happy because your job cared enough to recognize their employees. (mine doesnt) If you don't want to use it yourself, regift it or give it to a shelter
  • LuciLawless
    LuciLawless Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    REGIFT :D hahaha
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Put some Windex on it. Windex makes everything better.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    It amazes me that you can't see the good guesture or the positive in this. There are healthy things to eat there. You should be greatful vs rude she didn't have to get you anything.

YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS HIS MANAGER! :angry: Define "healthy". What if he eats a crouton? That's processed food! There may even be HFCS in there too. Hmph.
  • barbergirl28
    barbergirl28 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I think you're reading too much into this. She's not trying to sabotage you, it's a gift. Appreicate it, and if you dont want to use it, give it to someone who does.

This ^
    Why does it have to be malicious? Does she normally do stuff to "get you"?

I was thinking the same thing. It is a Christmas gift after all and unless you are the only employee that got something food related I would just take it as a nice gesture. Or, say thank you and regift it to someone else that wants it.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I think all the people saying that you shouldn't think anything of it are jealous too. They are sabotaging you.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I'm in tears I'm laughing so hard.
    You should see a doc too.
    So, what you're saying is that moistness of any kind requires a trip to the doctor???
    ABSOLUTELY!

I wish I had known that BEFORE my docs office closed for the holidays...can I get a recommendation???

Are you moist often? While I'm not a professional, I can take a look to see what's going on.

Should we wait until after I've drunk the water Gordo recommended? I mean, I think that drinking water defeats the whole don't get moist thing, but he does have a nice beard and hat, so he can't be wrong, right?

That hat makes me moist. Of course he can't be wrong!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I believe "women of the streets" are now accepting gift cards as payment...
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I think you're reading too much into this. She's not trying to sabotage you, it's a gift. Appreicate it, and if you dont want to use it, give it to someone who does.

This ^

I was thinking the same thing. It is a Christmas gift after all and unless you are the only employee that got something food related I would just take it as a nice gesture. Or, say thank you and regift it to someone else that wants it.
    how-to-tell-if-someone-is-being-sarcastic.gif
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I believe "women of the streets" are now accepting gift cards as payment...

well times are tough, blame the EVIL bankers. :huh:
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options

Go with this xx
  • CaWaterBug8
    Options

This ^

how-to-tell-if-someone-is-being-sarcastic.gif

Wait. What? I'm confused . .
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I love you guys. Srsly, you make my day. Every day.
  • adamsonam
    Options

This ^

^^^Both of these
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    She's just jealous because her hubby decided that she is getting too fat and has decided to sabotage you because of your excellent progress.

You should buy a pizza and feed it to your children.

No, no, no!! You only feed it to the children if you're shopping while they are throwing a tantrum....
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I think all the people saying that you shouldn't think anything of it are jealous too. They are sabotaging you.
    Agreed. They're all out to get me.
  • leslielt
    leslielt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    ^this &

most people give what they actually want
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    It amazes me that you can't see the good guesture or the positive in this. There are healthy things to eat there. You should be greatful vs rude she didn't have to get you anything.

YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS HIS MANAGER! :angry: Define "healthy". What if he eats a crouton? That's processed food! There may even be HFCS in there too. Hmph.
    There is no such thing as "healthy" choices in those places. They are pure evil. They put chemicals in the food to make people addicted so they will keep craving those foods. They put evil chemical compounds like NaCl in them. :mad:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    most people give what they actually want
    So my manager wants to get fat and die from pizza? OMG!
  • CaWaterBug8
    Options
    She's just jealous because her hubby decided that she is getting too fat and has decided to sabotage you because of your excellent progress.

You should buy a pizza and feed it to your children.

No, no, no!! You only feed it to the children if you're shopping while they are throwing a tantrum....

Nah-uhh! You give them suckers when they're throwing tantrums.