THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN....

Options

Replies

• ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    When your friend is jump roping in his boxers and you have to let him know his ding-a-ling fell out and is twirling in circles as he jumps

What are friends for?
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My husband, years before we met, liked this girl. Hadn't been out on a date or kissed or anything yet, but thought she was really cute. Went to her house, chillin' on the couch, looking through her family photo albums, and saw a familiar face....

"Hey, how do you know my grandma?"

"YOUR grandma? That's my grandma!"

Yep. Cousins.

Almost kissin' cousins. :noway:
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    When you run into your exwife after you have lost 100 pounds :)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    the moment when you unfriend someone on MFP because of the shameless promotion for doing 20 minutes of exercise for a few days.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    When you go pick up the girl you like to her house, and the one who gets the door is her sister and you say "HI I'M LOOKING FOR YOUR DAUGHTER" and then she just says "SHE IS MY SISTER".. its very akward that you dont know what to say anymore

That is embarassing..laughed so hard.:laugh:
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    When you send a really sexy dirty text to a guy and instead, you acidentally send it to your 10 year old nephews facebook status from your phone!!??.......so bad!
  • DayumStraightIAmEllie
    Options
    When you talk to yourself and the person next to you hears you say "im going to kill you i swear"
  • eajan3
    Options
    When the lanyard hanging from your pocket catches a display case, pulls it over and your shorts down at the same time, in front of everyone at the check out registers. Oh, by the way you decided to go commando that day.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    ... when you're not sure if you sent that photo and text message to your husband, or to ALL of Facebook! :embarassed:

Seriously. All of Facebook saw a few risqué photos... And my friend called me up the moment they hit freaking out.
    Imagine my own panic when I couldn't log in from any of the 3 computers in the house.
    5 minutes later I deleted them from the Facebook app on my phone.

Now, think about my hub's embarrassment when his dad brought it up when my hub visited my DIL....
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    tha **** is a mentsral cup?:huh:
    No idea. A menstrual cup, though, is a type of cup or barrier worn inside the vagina during menstruation to collect menstrual fluid. Unlike tampons and pads, the cup collects menstrual fluid rather than absorbing it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_cup

and you collect it for WHAT reason now?? rofl :sick:
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    when you kiss your boyfriends twin brother by mistake thinking it was him!

that sounds like that is their problem.

or maybe not... :blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    My husband, years before we met, liked this girl. Hadn't been out on a date or kissed or anything yet, but thought she was really cute. Went to her house, chillin' on the couch, looking through her family photo albums, and saw a familiar face....

Yep. Cousins.

This is why my mom moved to Florida :laugh: I am my own cousin!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok here is a new one from just last night.

When you are walking your normally sweet, well behaved australian shepard and a mean ol b*tch says "That is a mean dangerous dog :grumble: " and you smile and start to turn back to show her how sweet she is and she CHARGES the woman's little yipper she has on the front porch!!

OMG I thought I would die, then on the way home kept LOL. I am sure making her all the madder. I think I will bring her a bottle of Mad Dog or her night cap tomorrow. :laugh: :laugh:
  • mdbaird76
    Options
    IM'ing a coworking telling him you are going to crap in his mailbox, than getting a reply from the director of customer service that he did not know I knew where he lived. He than told me he was going to screen cap it and the next upset customer I had I needed to bend over backwards for. Thank god for good sports.
  • mdbaird76
    Options
    tha **** is a mentsral cup?:huh:
    No idea. A menstrual cup, though, is a type of cup or barrier worn inside the vagina during menstruation to collect menstrual fluid. Unlike tampons and pads, the cup collects menstrual fluid rather than absorbing it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_cup

and you collect it for WHAT reason now?? rofl :sick:

save it for a rainy day? Red Cross has low supplies? It just does not sound right to me.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    When you roll into a fast food joint for lunch on motorcycles. You get your food and can't find a place to sit, so you go to your bike, straddle it and eat your Big Mac. Then, you gather up your trash, dismount your bike and step towards the trash can. You realize you had lifted the kickstand and turn back towards your bike and watch it tip over. In front of 7 other guys you were riding with and, of course, everyone else at McDonalds.

Yep. That happened. 1974. Still get reminded of it occasionally.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    When you roll into a fast food joint for lunch on motorcycles. You get your food and can't find a place to sit, so you go to your bike, straddle it and eat your Big Mac. Then, you gather up your trash, dismount your bike and step towards the trash can. You realize you had lifted the kickstand and turn back towards your bike and watch it tip over. In front of 7 other guys you were riding with and, of course, everyone else at McDonalds.

wow that's tough..
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

wow that's tough..

Hehehe
  • blueandigo
    Options
    ....when your sarcasm is so advanced that people actually think you're stupid.
    I only know aboot this one
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

Yep. Cousins.

Lol hasty exit! how can someone not know who their cousins are?