THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN....

Options
15678911»

Replies

• rachelmorgan77
    rachelmorgan77 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    When your boyfriend (now husband) tells you that his mom called him and said you left a pair of pants at her house the last time we visited. Funny, I don't remember losing pair of pants. Later, she hands them to you and realize they're your panties.

True story.
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    When you're getting ready to go on a motorcycle ride - just sitting on your bike while your husband does last minute things inside the house. It would be a great idea, you think, to surprise DH by sitting on HIS bike like you're going to take off on it (because he has a Softail and you have a Sportster.) Gleefully you hop off your own bike...and realize, as it crashes to the ground, that you've forgotten to re-set the kickstand. DH then has to come help you pick your bike up before you can head out for the day. [I know there's a way to do it myself but can't quite set it upright on my own...think I better practice!]
  • LHSweeney
    LHSweeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Haha nice !
  • eajan3
    Options
    Classic...
  • chanson104
    Options
    When you run into your exwife after you have lost 100 pounds :)
    SWEET!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    When you're in grade six, and you accidentally flash the entire male half of the class. And one of them, trying to make you feel better, says "Oh don't worry, you don't have them yet, anyway."

Uh. Thanks. I'm gonna go die now. :embarassed: :cry:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    HairDynasty, here's your thread.
  • jersanter
    jersanter Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    When you let one fly squeezing out that last rep.
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    ....when your sarcasm is so advanced that people actually think you're stupid.

Oh I so have that problem........and I am NOT being sarcastic now!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    When you're in a club and eye flirting with a handsome stranger across the room, and as you slowly go to take a seductive sip of your drink without breaking eye contact... your straw goes up your nose! Ah, young days :drinker:
  • mazza2marilyn
    Options
    i was at an open air Market with my husband (then boyfriend ) i saw something on one of the stalls that i liked,
    without looking i grab my husbands arm and pulled him nearer the stall, i turned to talk to him, i had the arm of this
    gorgeous black man, who was grining from ear to ear while my husband was three people in front of him.