THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN....

Options

Replies

• ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You're out at a club and you're trying to be all cool. Then your friend tells you that you have a bugger hangin

You have a BUGGER hanging?? Really?? That would be awkward.
    Wasn't me

(whispers...........booger.........)
    shhhhhh! Keep that on the down low!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    This was a great thread topic and I wish everyone would let it go of the underage thing, BUT it is on topic, right?

So let's get back to the topic

That awkward moment when you realize the guy you are flirting with on a dating site, is in fact, your ex :embarassed: :sick:

ouch! I hope you noticed it before he did and got the heck out of Dodge.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Okay everyone. I think this is my last post on here until I get back from my P90X.

Toodles! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    This was a great thread topic and I wish everyone would let it go of the underage thing, BUT it is on topic, right?

So let's get back to the topic

That awkward moment when you realize the guy you are flirting with on a dating site, is in fact, your ex :embarassed: :sick:

ouch! I hope you noticed it before he did and got the heck out of Dodge.

Thank God
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    You're out at a club and you're trying to be all cool. Then your friend tells you that you have a bugger hangin

You have a BUGGER hanging?? Really?? That would be awkward.
    Wasn't me
    (whispers...........booger.........)

Ohhhhhh, BOOGER. Phew!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    When your dog is eating something and you find out it's not almond rocca . . .after you've picked it up and its touched your face.

More awkward? When it happens in front of your whole family and they scream out "DUUTTTYYYYY!!!" like in Caddyshack.

*Smh* Poor mom
    #1 :laugh:

( or actually #2)
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    The police arrive with the restraining order

Hmm....maybe I should reconsider our friendship LOL
    I didn't say it was me.... :) BTW, you're out of milk.

:laugh:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Okay everyone. I think this is my last post on here until I get back from my P90X.

Toodles! :flowerforyou:
    See ya! I'll check back here later to see how it went.

I'm gonna go have a satisfying BM. BRB
  • SHINAS
    SHINAS Posts: 24
    Options
    when you call you boss a %^#^%$$*& *^%^&%$& ^(&* and at that very moment they happen to walk pass and your face gets really warm wondering if they caught anything you said
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    When you are IM'ing and complaining about a coworker to your friend....and then realize you are in fact IM'ing said coworker you're complaining about.

::crickets::
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    when you're in the checkout line with your five year old and tell him to put his hands in his pockets because he keeps touching everything. he, upon realizing his pants have NO pockets, says "HEY I ONLY HAVE ONE POCKET" and you look to find his hand shoved in his fly.
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    When you text a friend to tell them that you saw the guy you like in town, go into the conversation you had, and then get really excited about the fact that you gave him a hug...

And then send it to him.....

/facepalm
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    when you kiss your boyfriends twin brother by mistake thinking it was him!
  • daisydog101
    daisydog101 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You're 20 and you think you look cool and won't get carded...but you do.

Me: "I'll have a glass of wine as well."

Waitress: "ID please?"

Me: "Oh.................................................I left my wallet in the car......?" :noway:

Have to love having a drinking age of age here lol :p
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    when you kiss your boyfriends twin brother by mistake thinking it was him!

that sounds like that is their problem.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    When you are IM'ing and complaining about a coworker to your friend....and then realize you are in fact IM'ing said coworker you're complaining about.

::crickets::
    Been there. Ouch...
  • jjteddy1982
    Options
    When you go pick up the girl you like to her house, and the one who gets the door is her sister and you say "HI I'M LOOKING FOR YOUR DAUGHTER" and then she just says "SHE IS MY SISTER".. its very akward that you dont know what to say anymore
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    i can never figured out who to add the photo here so just search "that awkward moment when your friends fat arm makes you look naked" it's hilarious!!

LOL I think I just died
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    When your friend is jump roping in his boxers and you have to let him know his ding-a-ling fell out and is twirling in circles as he jumps
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    When you call your cousin's girlfriend ugly as hell with a stupid and bad attitude without realizing that her younger sister is right next to you...