Buffalo Chicken Rolls 103 calories!

Options

Replies

• Fairyfli
    Options
    bump these look soooo good!
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    WOW, I'm definitely going to try these, thanks!!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Check out the recipe for Butternut Squash Fries I just posted! They are also SO delicious! (and healthier than reg. french fries!) I get them from canyoustayfordinner.com - she has some great recipes!

Wait- BUTTERNUT SQUASH FRIES?!?!

Awesome. I have no idea why this has never occurred to me. I make sweet potato fries, eggplant fries, portabello fries.....but butternut just never entered my brain. YUM
  • lindzmt22
    lindzmt22 Posts: 335
    Options
    These look delish!! Thanks!
  • brendac72
    brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    They look really yummy!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • Kim_08
    Kim_08 Posts: 157
    Options
    Check out the recipe for Butternut Squash Fries I just posted! They are also SO delicious! (and healthier than reg. french fries!) I get them from canyoustayfordinner.com - she has some great recipes!

Wait- BUTTERNUT SQUASH FRIES?!?!

Awesome. I have no idea why this has never occurred to me. I make sweet potato fries, eggplant fries, portabello fries.....but butternut just never entered my brain. YUM
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/432407-okay-so-i-found-another -really-good-recipe
    That's the link if you want the recipe. It's super easy!
  • picklejuice_7
    picklejuice_7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yum! I love buffalo chicken recipes. :)
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Bump!! Sounds so goooood :)
  • SHDenver
    SHDenver Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try these!
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    umm... it really looks and sounds good...BUT not to be the Debbie Downer :frown: because l*DO* love all things Buffalo.......
    if you are watching your sodium (which CAN cause weight gain in the form of water retention) your sodium count on this recipe is on the low side and seemingly inaccurate.

I know this because I made a chicken Buffalo dip the other night with Frank's and calculated it out....(and was SHOCKED)

Frank's 1 tsp = 190 mg sodium

1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot = 24 tsp = 4560 mg / 12 svgs = 380 mg p/svg
    2/3 cup " " " = 32 tsp = 6080 mg / 12 svgs = 507 mg p/svg

that is not counting the blue cheese and the blue cheese dressing which is also VERY high in sodium - and unless you are using raw chicken you cook yourself using canned or rotisserie chicken WILL add even more sodium.

I still love buffalo chicken though... :flowerforyou:
  • salzej01
    salzej01 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Saving this...looks Delicious!
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Those look amazing - will definitely try this out, thanks so much for sharing!!!!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    pinned this a while back and MUST make these asap. A few of these with a nice salad = perfect for me and the hubs.
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You had me at buffalo chicken!!! I can't wait to give these a try!

Same here.
  • Kim_08
    Kim_08 Posts: 157
    Options
    umm... it really looks and sounds good...BUT not to be the Debbie Downer :frown: because l*DO* love all things Buffalo.......
    if you are watching your sodium (which CAN cause weight gain in the form of water retention) your sodium count on this recipe is on the low side and seemingly inaccurate.

I know this because I made a chicken Buffalo dip the other night with Frank's and calculated it out....(and was SHOCKED)

Frank's 1 tsp = 190 mg sodium

1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot = 24 tsp = 4560 mg / 12 svgs = 380 mg p/svg
    2/3 cup " " " = 32 tsp = 6080 mg / 12 svgs = 507 mg p/svg

that is not counting the blue cheese and the blue cheese dressing which is also VERY high in sodium - and unless you are using raw chicken you cook yourself using canned or rotisserie chicken WILL add even more sodium.

I still love buffalo chicken though... :flowerforyou:
    Thanks for the info! I guess you could always substitute it for something else.. they say you shouldn't go over 2,000 mg of sodium per day. Plus I'm not gonna eat all 12 lol I usually have maybe 2. But thanks for pointing that out!
  • JaimeBrown5
    Options
    Bump!
  • mgravy
    mgravy Posts: 47
    Options
    They look amazing! BUMP!
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I was just looking for wonderful egg roll recipes! Yum! Thanks.