Shred/Couch to 5k hybrid

Options
15678911»

Replies

• jrmc83
    jrmc83 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I had to start taking my dog out for about an hour everyday because he's having behavioral issues. We run half and walk half but still doing 3 miles. So I guess we're c25k-ing together. Hope you feel better! That stinks :frown:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Shred L1, D1! Oh no, not again!

After a month off, I started over (and nearly killed myself in the process). I love how quickly the Shred gets results, but I hate how quickly those results disappear if I'm not working daily.

Cheers to anyone who might want to join me, again.
  • projectconsistency
    Options
    Howdy! This is my third week Shredding three days/week and my first week running three days/week. I'm following a plan for runners who are coming back from injuries (stress fractures in both legs from a race with a mile of elevation gain and a mile of elevation loss - downhills are great for causing stress fractures), so it's not quite c25k, but close enough! How long do you guys stick with the Shred before rotating to a different set of workouts? My plan is to Shred for six weeks, take a one-week Jillian break, and then move on to her Extreme Shed and Shred. Has anyone here done that one yet? It looks like the workouts are longer, but I'm sure it'll be great!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    L1, D2-done
  • CricketKate
    Options
    You've got to be kidding! A month off due to a foot injury, and the first week back at it, I hurt my foot again. Same foot, different place. I'm wearing the special shoes from the running store that my ortho guy recommended. Still got hurt. So frustrated!!!!:explode:
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You've got to be kidding! A month off due to a foot injury, and the first week back at it, I hurt my foot again. Same foot, different place. I'm wearing the special shoes from the running store that my ortho guy recommended. Still got hurt. So frustrated!!!!:explode:

that's so frustrating!! hope you feel better! do they know what's causing the injury? hopefully the new shoes will help!
  • CricketKate
    Options

that's so frustrating!! hope you feel better! do they know what's causing the injury? hopefully the new shoes will help!

I've been wearing the shoes since last fall when I got tendonitis. My ortho Dr says that my joints are misaligned due to loosening up during my pregnancies and then not straightening correctly.