Gap between my legs

Options

Replies

• sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options

HAH! #32 could never power that bike with those sad little chicken legs! I don't want the gap because I want the power to crush a man's head with my thigh muscles.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Some people's bodies just aren't built to have gaps between their legs. It has to do with how wide-set your hips are, how much body fat you have, how much muscle you've developed on your thighs, and how big your brit-brit is...... although it does take a lower body fat to achieve it, it is not an indicator of health or beauty.

brit-brit? :laugh: fantastic :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Some people's bodies just aren't built to have gaps between their legs. It has to do with how wide-set your hips are, how much body fat you have, how much muscle you've developed on your thighs, and how big your brit-brit is...... although it does take a lower body fat to achieve it, it is not an indicator of health or beauty.

brit-brit? :laugh: fantastic :)
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    some of these post and comments just crack me up, thanks for the midday laugh, needed it.......
  • Rocnut
    Rocnut Posts: 19
    Options
    the links I click on during lunch.. . :ohwell:
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options

Oh The Chive... how has this not been blocked at my office yet. I work with a guy that has a t-shirt and coffee mug from the Chive. Although I work with a bunch of either single guys or dirty old men, I guess it makes sense that its not blocked.
  • ThatsNotMine
    ThatsNotMine Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Why do you care if there is a "gap" between your legs? What does that mean to you? Does this gap give you more value and worth as a person?

I think this is kind of condescending (but maybe I’m reading it wrong). I mean, we’re all here to lose weight! So what if it’s a thigh gap, a muffin top, back cleavage, 6 pack abs, or flapping arm fat that he/she/we focus on?

For me, how I value myself will never change with my body shape, but I will definitely be much more confident and happy when I reach my particular goals.
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Stand with your legs slightly further apart.

:flowerforyou:

That's about as close as I'll be getting for a while yet lol
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You are not alone!! Not that I am obsessed with it and I don't feel great about myself if I don't have it...I just think it is very cute...If there is any suggestion how to get it I will take otherwise...I am VERY happy about Myself.... definitely want to stop me from Loving and Living life healthy!

Thanks for making the post...I will definitely check back to see if anyone have information to share....
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    *howling with laughter*

I like my thighs fighting over who's going to go first.
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    I wanted the gaps too, I thought that all skinny girls had the gaps i would look at myself and see just too much thighs. Now today i have the gap between my thighs. I did alot of leg work, firstly i started zumba which has ALOT of leg movement.
    My advice is work the hell out of your legs, you don't even have to go to the gym, put some good music on and just drop it low shake that *kitten* and twirl those hips, the lower you go the more your working out your legs.
    i hope i helped and good luck in your loss!!

Agreed! Although be careful because I lost my booty doing to much leg work and had to start doing squats and dips. Try walking on the treadmill at a big incline as well as squats with weights and dips with weights this will help to tighten the muscle and firm it thus making it smaller :-) But please listen to everyone here when they say it just might not be in your body shape if your hips are close together it might not happen just focus on the things that are happening and youll be more positive :-)
  • CrystalMarie253
    Options
    Stand with your legs slightly further apart.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Love it! :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I don't think it is wrong for you at all to set a personal goal as having a gap between your thighs; I don't know who really enjoys rubbing a hole in their jeans in that particular area. However, as stated above I do agree that some people are just not built to have the gap. Perhaps you should try and find a weight that is healthy and that you are comfortable with and see if the gap comes then?

LIKE!
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    Options

ewww that was not a good look
  • lexibelk
    lexibelk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    It's probably been said already, but there's too many pages to read and I'm lazy so.....

PHOTOSHOP
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    dp
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I want a gap too !!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not want my inner thighs to touch at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so ggod luck girl and if you have any tips please share with us !
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I have tried so hard to get a gap between my legs.......
    Oh boy....
    No, I won't do it.
    I was just thinking of that terrible joke about the nuns doing push-ups in a cucumber patch - lol

And no, don't ask; it's too offensive to repeat.
    My family was Catholic, and I promised my mother never to repeat that awful joke.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Sit indian style

meditation1.jpg
  • CNParker
    CNParker Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My husband loves that gap. I don't have it. Even at my smallest (85lbs) I didnt have one. I think its sexy, but not realistic for me.