Hi everyone! Just checking in.

3/23--100 crunches; 60 squats; 3.6 miles on treadmill
    3/24--100 crunches; 60 butterflies
    3/25--100 crunches; 100 squats; 3.6 miles on treadmill

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I got in 50 crunches this morning and will get in the rest tonight.. I walked 2.5 miles and did biceps and triceps.. No squats... I will get those in tomorrow..
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Pleased to report that I actually FELT my abdominal work last night-- progress, my good people-- progress!!!!!!

Missed the crunches the day before yesterday, but got 100 in last night and some pushups.

just ran 3 point something miles-- point one? point two-- not sure-- bit more than three, though-- gearing up for my first 5k next month--

Heading to work-- later!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    300 situps for a total of 1500:drinker:
  • writer4him
    writer4him Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Did all my sit ups from Mon-Thurs! I also ran two miles today, did 10 plank push-ups, and lunges and steps with weights!
  • utexashorns
    Options
    Hi there! I would like to join the challenge! Should I just start with checking in on Monday? I do sit ups in my routine now- but this would really inspire me to kick it up to the next level and really get a firm tummy again!
  • InTheMoney
    InTheMoney Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    start weight: 233
    current weight: 194
    goal weight: 185

Mon- 160 sit-ups- 3 set-20-leg press
    Tue- 100- 3 set-15 bi-curls, 3 set chest press
    Wed- 100- 3 set 15 triceps, 4 set 20 calve raises

Do runs count for leg excercises? if so I have 2 runs of 5 mile each and 2 walks of 4 miles each.
  • jarelary4
    jarelary4 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey! Just checking in
    My abs feel great btw, thanks for the challenge!
    Start weight - 207
    current - 205
    goal - 145

Monday - 155 crunches
    Tuesday- 155 "
    Wednesday 155 "
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello
    slow start today 100 situps 50 pushups 20 hanging knee lifts :mad: woke up late this morning hope to get it done this evening
  • Marla64
    Options
    got 'em in tonight and last night-- 100 various crunches. My form is improving and I'm feeling 'em more-- yee ha.

Also a 3 mile run yesterday and today-- life is good.

Nite all!
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Haven't done them since friday : ( My 5 week old nephew passed away Friday and I've lost a lot of motivation since then... I have been trying to eat healthy and still walking but I need to do the crunches.. I will start tomorrow..

OH and bloated I am so bloated.. Any ideas..
  • Marla64
    Options
    did 'em!
  • InTheMoney
    InTheMoney Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Monday check-in-
    100+ each day- good to go.
    3 arms and legs as well.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Haven't done them since friday : ( My 5 week old nephew passed away Friday and I've lost a lot of motivation since then... I have been trying to eat healthy and still walking but I need to do the crunches.. I will start tomorrow..

:heart: God bless you, Nita.:heart:
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    checking in

3/26--100 crunches; 10 wall push-ups; 100 butterflies; 50 calf raises; treadmill 1 mile
    3/27--100 crunches; 100 squats; treadmill 1 mile
    3/28--100 crunches; 100 butterflies
    3/29--100 crunches; 100 squats; 40 calf raises; 40 leg raises

Totals:
    400 crunches
    10 wall push-ups
    200 butterflies
    200 squats
    90 calf raises
    40 leg raises
    2 miles on treadmill

My 14 year old daughter has started exercising with me and she likes to push me to do more, which is good, but she almost killed me on the calf raises:noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . It's nice to have the motivation she gives though.:tongue:
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options

Sorry to hear about your nephew. I will be praying for you and your family.:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • writer4him
    Options

Sorry for your loss, Nita.

Drink lots of water - that may help with the bloating but if it's TOM you might just have to wait it out until it's over.

Kathy
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Reporting in...400 more completed for 1900 Total done
  • Marla64
    Options
    Reporting in...400 more completed for 1900 Total done

(sings) Go Bobbi, go Bobbi, go Bobbi!!!!!!"
  • writer4him
    Options
    Reporting in...I did all my crunches Friday-today. Can't remember my running total but I've only missed one day since we started - yeah! I can feel my abs (they are sore), so I guess that means something!