Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100 SIT-UPS A DAY CHALLENG JOIN US!!!

191011121315»

Replies

• buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Im gonna start today if thats ok! Been a while since i did that many in a day! Wish me luck! And good luck to you all as well! I will check in tonight:drinker:
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Checking in:

300 crunches
    100 arm
    90 legs
    8 miles on treadmill
    yoga twice at 40 min each

Our 31 days is almost up. Yea for the success:drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    hey all-- been crazy, but I've gotten 'em in every day-- plus some running, pushups, arm thingamajigs with some free weights--

Where'd the founder of this challenge end up going?
  • InTheMoney
    InTheMoney Posts: 249 Member
    checking in as well
    100 sits each day
    arms 3 days
    legs 3 days
    up to 6 mile run
  • Marla64
    did 'em!! plus a 3.5 mile run, and my pushups.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Got them done...Total 3100 ...to go..0
  • csnealey
    hey all-- been crazy, but I've gotten 'em in every day-- plus some running, pushups, arm thingamajigs with some free weights--

Where'd the founder of this challenge end up going?

I e-mailed her a couple of days ago and she has not responded. I think she is MIA.:laugh: :laugh: Just kidding.:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    AWOL, eh?

Oh well-- no matter-- I'm thankful for this challenge-- it has done WONDERS for my abs--

did 'em again tonight-- plus all my arm exercises. Couldn't run, no babysitters tonight--

Have a great weekend everyone--
  • csnealey
    FINISHED THE CHALLENGE!!!:drinker: :bigsmile: YEA!!!!!!

I enjoyed this challenge and wish everyone a happy Easter. It has done wonders for my abs as well. Now I have started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. If you really want a challenge, try that :wink: .

My final totals for Thursday and Friday:

200 crunches
    100 arms
    40 min. christian yoga
    20 min 30 day shred

I lost 1/2 inch off my neck, 2 1/2 inches off my waist, and 1 1/2 inches off my hips since the beginning of the challenge. I also lost 5 pounds last month.:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    FINISHED THE CHALLENGE!!!:drinker: :bigsmile: YEA!!!!!!

I enjoyed this challenge and wish everyone a happy Easter. It has done wonders for my abs as well. Now I have started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. If you really want a challenge, try that :wink: .

My final totals for Thursday and Friday:

200 crunches
    100 arms
    40 min. christian yoga
    20 min 30 day shred

I lost 1/2 inch off my neck, 2 1/2 inches off my waist, and 1 1/2 inches off my hips since the beginning of the challenge. I also lost 5 pounds last month.:drinker: :flowerforyou:

That's awesome-- I shoulda measured!!

I'm continuing this one-- the results have been amazing-- Happy Easter, all!
This discussion has been closed.