Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I love happy endings!!! :)
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    All I have to say in response to this is squeeeeeeeeee!! Aw it is so lovely :flowerforyou: :love:
  • Abby2810
    Abby2810 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Aww that is so lovely you have really put a smile on my face this morning!! have a fantastic day xxx
  • pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    awwwwwww! i cant stop smilling reading this. im so happy it worked out for you have a good day
  • chrissywalk
    chrissywalk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is soooo cute - thanks for sharing this lovely story with us all :)
  • david_swinstead
    david_swinstead Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    128715190151188247.jpg
  • cuddlyrunner
    cuddlyrunner Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I logged on when I woke up this morning, lovely story, Hope it works out for you both. keep us updated x
  • Ambr
    Ambr Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    awww so nice exactly like novels and movies , CONGRATS
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    when i saw this pop up in the recent topics i was so excited to see what had happened and i'm so happy i could burst, i always thought things like this didn't happen in real life lol.

congratulations, enjoy yourselves but take it slowly.

:smooched:
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! You don't hear about this enough:drinker:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome! You are starting off my Saturday off with a smile on my face. I am a sucker for a romantic story with a happy ending.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! What a fantastic result. You clearly have such chemistry. You've made my day with that story. I can't wait to hear how it goes in future. He sounds like a truly adorable guy.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    About the lying next to each other - my now husband and I did right from the start, literally from day one.

I don't see why there would be any problem unless you have religious reasons not to be physical.
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh I'm so tickled pink for ya!!! I hope everything continues to go well for you both. Congrats and keep us updated on how things progress. This is better than any soap opera! :)
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Question: I loved laying in his arms last night but would it be inappropriate just to have him lay next to me each and every night to feel his embrace?

It's one of the nicest feelings in the world, so if you feel ready to make that leap - go for it. Congratlutions sweetheart :]
  • applekoko19
    applekoko19 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Aww so happy for you! I was reading this yesterday and logged in today to see what had happened! :)
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Have totally welled up! Congratulations on a successful evening!

My husband moved in with me straight away after we got together and had to share a single bed with me, so we were all about the embrace without the R rating!!
  • radosti1
    radosti1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww.... Love it!!!!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    if it was akward andquiet then from then you could tell you liked each other. That's when people are nervous around each other, either that or both are really shy.
    nice to hear it turned out great for you. you kind of came on too hard with the husband thing but i guess it came off as sweet since he likes you too
  • purseus
    purseus Posts: 54
    Options
    if i had a female roommate who did all that stuff for me I'd go for it and tell her how i feel about her