In love with flatmate, what to do?

Options

Replies

• BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Although I have become a cynic when it comes to love - this really made me happy!
    Im so glad it worked out for you both! And he IS a lucky guy.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    YEH!!!! I'm so happy for you! I'm doing a happy dance for you. Happy Dance, Happy Dance! I wish you both all the best!
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    He served the dessert and sat right next to me taking my hand and told me that any girl might be lucky to have him, but he would be lucky to have me.

We are going to spend the day at the beach and have ourselves a picnic before going to my family, he really wants to ask my dad for his permission to date me :happy:

I swear this this stuff doesn't happen in real life! So cute *wipes tears from eyes* This is so beautiful!
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Lucky girl! Hold on to that one :flowerforyou:
  • kabloozi
    kabloozi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I was so happy to log in today and read your wonderful news! I am smiling on the inside out for you two!

Congratulations and keeps us posted-it is so special and like a novel. So nice, so sweet...enjoy the beach and hope it is a good visit at your family's house.

Ahhh pure happy. :love:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    That is so great....congrats to you both. Things should get a lot easier from here out. I wouldn't worry too much about the physical stuff as it really should come naturally, and I don't think you'll have to force the issue. Besides, it's a natural thing to want more, so take your time and enjoy it! Do yourselves a favor and get out of your heads because you could have resolved this much sooner by being a bit more forthright :wink: . Anyway, thanks so much for following up as you've held a lot of people in suspense, yet made us reflect on how great our own relationships have been as well. Kudos to you \m/
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Aw, now I'm smile-crying at work!!!

:) High five.
  • loveliisa
    Options
    This is the sweetest story I've ever heard!! :) I'm so happy for you two!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    What a great ending. Your evening sounded wonderful.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Awwww... this is just sweet. I'm so glad to hear it went well :-)
  • determinedsocialworker
    Options
    I had to force myself to read through from where I stopped last night... very happy for you!!! Sounds like you guys are lucky! Enjoy the moments..and don't rush them. :)
  • Radcliffe83
    Options
    Late to this thread but loved it!
  • rwozzie
    rwozzie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Reading how your night went just made my day! Congratulations and best of luck to the both of you!
  • quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    So sweet!! So glad things went so well :D
  • vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD YES!!!
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Aw that's so very sweet :) actually made me well up!

And as for the laying together, that's just one bonus of feeling that comfortable with someone :wink:

I wish you all the best :drinker:
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    This is sooo amazing!!! He totally reminds me of my husband. Congrats!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy this went well!!!
    That is SO romantic!
    I actually teared up a little reading what went down.
    And that is SO sweet that he is asking your dad permission to date you!
    <3 Happy for you guys!!!
  • StacyAS999
    StacyAS999 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hooray! That's so sweet and exciting, I am so happy it ended well! And is beginning well! :happy:
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Big hugs and I'm soooo happy for you!