Replies

• kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    YAY!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Awww that was so sweet! :D Glad it worked out well for you!
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    was so happy to read what you posted about your evening. This sounds like it could be the start of an amazing adventure together. COngrats to the both of you and I pray you have many of years together. It was such a sweet story.I literally was holding my breath reading what you had put until you said he grabbed your hand and I let out a big sigh and said I love it and my hubby said what are you doing?? LOl thanks
  • blueliss26
    blueliss26 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Very very sweet :o) It sounds like you guys are quite serious about eachother... I urge you to take it nice and slow... since you asked, i think too much physical too early can ruin a relationship. Glad things worked out the way you wanted!
  • aimstein
    Options
    So Happy for you both...such a wonderful beginning!
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    So are you going to show him the thread?
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Very very sweet :o) It sounds like you guys are quite serious about eachother... I urge you to take it nice and slow... since you asked, i think too much physical too early can ruin a relationship. Glad things worked out the way you wanted!

Exactly. There is nothing wrong with moving slowly. But cuddling can be just fine and is simply wonderful.

My hubby and I fell asleep in each other's arms the night we met. BUT we remained fully clothed and nothing more than kissing went on. We met at a party and were both a bit too tipsy to get home safely. It's been 22 years since that night and I still love to fall asleep in his arms.

I am so very happy for you. Take it at your own pace. Just because you are already living together doesn't mean you need to jump right to "living together" with all that often entails with a relationship. When I was dating my hubby we lived in the same apartment building for a year. It would have been very easy to just move in with him but neither of us wanted to do that. I spent quite a few nights there and we were sexually involved but we still maintained our own spaces. You guys are in a pretty unique situation in that you started as friends and are already living together. But things sound wonderful and I hope you two are and remain very happy together.
  • mizjohnston
    mizjohnston Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I literally have the biggest smile right now. Congrats! I am so happy for you. I fell in love with my best friend and we have now been together for 6 years and getting married this May. We had the exact same situation, brought back memories. Enjoy it and again I am so happy for you. :smile:
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    God I was nearly in tears reading that! lol Aawwwww so so soooooo happy for you!! :)
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    In my romantic heart I am truly hoping this is real! If not, you need to become a romance novelist!!

LOl... ON a brighter note....CONGRATS!!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    This made my day! So sweet, I feel as if she now is required to keep a blog so we can keep up with the relationship.
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    this is too cute!
  • bornslippy69
    bornslippy69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Tell him how you feel…. then you can gauge his reaction and if its a negative you can say hey i was only kidding
    Good Luck
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    YAYY FOR YOU TWO!!!!! so happy for you! Good luck and thanks for starting out my Saturday with a HUGE SMILE!!
  • hhorncastle
    hhorncastle Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I eventually passed away ....

You guys! We had it wrong! It wasn't a sit-com or a chick-flick, it was a zombie movie!!

All kidding aside, I'm so glad it worked out well for you. We all had our fingers crossed. Best of luck going forward.
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I could not wait to get on the computer this morning to see the outcome! What a sweet story, congrats to you both!:flowerforyou:
  • _runchick
    Options
    Perhaps I am a pessimist - but after reading your 'date night' - either you copied and pasted OR you need to become a romance novelist as PoshTaush says...
  • ngory07
    ngory07 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Omg!! So happy for you!! I just showed my bf your story of what happened then said why can't you cook like that? Lol!! Congrats and I hope things work out. Such a romantic story!!! Word of advice. Don't rush sex!! Let it build up til its mind blowing!! Me and my bf rushed it and while iwe are in love I wish we could have let the romance last a little bit longer! Omg I am just so excited for you!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Awww so sweeeeeeet! :D

As for the cuddling thing, it totally depends on what your'e comfortable with! I accidentally fell asleep at my boyfriend's place on our second date. Nothing happened but we just slept next to each other. It was so nice that now we rarely spend a night apart :) But if that feels too intimate for you, don't rush it!

Congrats on your success!
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    So glad I stumbled upon this in "recent topics!" Even happier I didn't come across it when I had to wait to find out what happened. So glad everything went well!!

This story MADE MY DAY!! Thanks - and keep us posted as to the progress!!