Replies

• mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Just hoping for an update.
  • alabughosh
    alabughosh Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Sorry, too many answers here to read them all so I may be repeating something a lot of people have said....but here is my advice:

Do not continue this in house sorta/maybe/kinda romance. Say something like this, "Thanks for lunch today. (Pause, allow some awkward silence on purpose) Do you want to take me out on a date?" Seriously. You HAVE to be direct.
  • alabughosh
    alabughosh Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    128715190151188247.jpg

^^^ This
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    awww!!! that is awesome! I'm so glad it worked out for you! *romantic heart*
  • sruffin9834
    Options
    I kinda almost teared up (okay, I really did tear up!), I'm a horrible terrible romantic. I'm glad it turned out the way it did. Eat, drink, and be merry!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I think your best bet is to use jealosy to flush out his true feelings. I'm willing to help. How about if I come over and pick you up tonight? We'll make a night of it. In the morning, after I leave, you can judge his reaction.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    oh man this thread just fed the 14 year old school girl thing i got going on right now!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :smooched: :smooched:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    and i want some of those waffles now!!!
  • peachy782
    Options
    I haven't logged in since reading this last Fri and had to find the thread to see what happened!!
    Congrats and hope all goes well for you
    x
  • MadeToCraveHIM
    MadeToCraveHIM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Oh this makes me grin from ear to ear. Treasure eachother dear! :flowerforyou:
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    just get into his bed naked
  • ford8709
    ford8709 Posts: 140
    Options
    Has anyone seen anymore posts from _Angie (in love with Flatmate)? I haven't seen any posts from her about any subject. Makes me wonder if it was all made up. If it was it was really good, she should write a book.
  • Nitachi
    Nitachi Posts: 142
    Options
    Has anyone seen anymore posts from _Angie (in love with Flatmate)? I haven't seen any posts from her about any subject. Makes me wonder if it was all made up. If it was it was really good, she should write a book.

Haven't seen her much on MFP but her facebook is quite active with photos and such. Guess she just way too busy with her new bf to be bothered about MFP.