In love with flatmate, what to do?

Options

Replies

• Finding_Tina
    Finding_Tina Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that things worked out so well last night. Your night sounded lovely. Congrats!
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I have wondered all day how it went. I am so glad it all turned out well. Congratulations!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    You let him keep cooking like that for you, and he won't be carrying you anywhere anymore. LOL :tongue: kiddin'
    I'm glad it worked out well for you both. Good job playing it cool, too.
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I live with one of the most amazing guys ever!! He cooks and even packs me lunch every morning and on special occasions I even get a chocolate for college.

So he does stuff that is generally tendered to female gender roles? Fantastic! Marry him!
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    awhh this is such a cute fairytale...

now pass me the left over waffles... I think I will be depressed ...

But honestly, very happy for you, such a nice story.
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    so sweet!!!! I literally paged through 12 or 13 pages to find your response to how things went! :) And clapped my hands like a little kid reading that it went SO preciously! :bigsmile: So amazing he wants to ask your dad for permission to date you! Barely ever hear that kind of thing... best wishes to you my dear! May this be the start of something incredible for you both!! :flowerforyou:
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Left off on page 7 the other day....had to read from where I left off so I didn't miss anything! lol...

Wow....Really pleased. Sounds like a really nice guy. Wish you both the very best from here on in.

The suspense was getting the better of me.

Aww. Big Smile.
  • kme2011
    kme2011 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    He sounds like a keeper. Dont let that one go! Hold on tight! Lol
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I NEED ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!
  • Munchi8175
    Munchi8175 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    He served the dessert and sat right next to me taking my hand and told me that any girl might be lucky to have him, but he would be lucky to have me.

I laughed so loud feeling the tears run down my cheeks as he tries to wipe them off with a napkin. I just kept hugging him and didn't feel like eating the dessert as long as I get to stay in his arms the whole evening. He picked me up and carried me into the living room where we spent the rest of the evening talking about all those special moments we shared but never confessed our feelings to each other. I eventually passed away and woke up in my room this morning so I guessed he carried to my room lol

We are going to spend the day at the beach and have ourselves a picnic before going to my family, he really wants to ask my dad for his permission to date me :happy:

Question: I loved laying in his arms last night but would it be inappropriate just to have him lay next to me each and every night to feel his embrace?

I just knew that it would work out if you told him how you feel! I think that what makes this so special is that you have all this "history" from being friends and roommates, and now that friendship can develop/morph into something so much more. I also think it's adorable that he wants to ask permission to date you. That's really sweet and it's not often that you find guys like that these days. Sounds like he's a keeper! As far as it being okay to lay with each other for the closeness without being intimate, I think that as long as you are both okay with it, go for it!! One of my co-workers went on a 1st date with her husband, got tired and fell asleep in his arms, and as it turns out, she never went home! LOL One day kept running into the next and they just kept making more plans, and before she knew it he said she may as well move in since she was always there. And now they're married! I hope we will occasionally hear more updates!
  • bluebutterflyzz
    bluebutterflyzz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This ending couldn't have turned out better! I'm so happy for you guys. Wishing you guys nothing but the best <3
  • RedHotChiliSteppers
    Options
    YAY! Go lay with him girl :)
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    And BOOM motherf-er, nice guy gets the hot girl!

Woo-Woot! :drinker:
  • FitDC
    FitDC Posts: 63
    Options
    If he is spending time with other girls too, be cautious. He may just be a player. Do not gush out and tell him you are in love with him. If he is spending time with other girls and doing nice things for you too, look out - he may have a hidden agenda. Sometimes the "idea or fantasy" of being in love is better than the real deal. He does not sound shy. If he is in love with you, he will make the first move.:love:
  • sloneczka
    Options
    this is the CUTEST story ever I am so happy for you! This made my day so much brighter :)
  • Mr_Motivator42
    Mr_Motivator42 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Disney should make a movie outta this!!
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    CUTE!
  • Kaddyshack21
    Kaddyshack21 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I think after all the suspense you have put us through we, the MFP support team. Deserve a couple shot??? EH??? Don't ya think???

PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE:heart:
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I think after all the suspense you have put us through we, the MFP support team. Deserve a couple shot??? EH??? Don't ya think???

*joins in chanting*
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options

*joins in chanting*

Picture please....have to see the sweet guy! This is the one of the most romantic things I have ever heard of. You are sooo lucky!!!