Black Team Challenge Week 11

Options

Replies

• jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Amelia, Congrats and good to see you posting.

Amanda, How was the swim?
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Bobbi, it was wonderful. I hate getting up in the mornings but once I get there I hate leaving. Crazy woman, I can't make up my mind!!! :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    aquafore + Bandaids=Much more pleasant running experience. lol

Lets go people!!!! last chance work out!!!!

If your not pukeing, dying or bleeding from the nips your not working hard enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I just did a new workout & only burned 200 cals. I think I need to do a few more before this day is over. :grumble: I DID take a 1/2 mile walk with T on my hip, M holding my hand & Z running ahead of us while I screamed "STAY ON THE PATH DO NOT RUN TO THE WATER I SAID STAY ON THE CONCRETE THE WATER IS DANGEROUS" at the top of my lungs over & over again. :bigsmile: That had to burn some cals. :laugh:

Andrew - were they batman bandaids? :indifferent:

Amanda - glad the swim was good!

Lori - YAY for 45 min.! I remember it like yesterday that you could only do 20. YAY!

Marla - cheese is the devil.

Hi, Bobbi!
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options

If your not pukeing, dying or bleeding from the nips your not working hard enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sad: :sad:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

I have images of Andrew crossing his arms over his chest and squealing like a lil girl while running yesterday. Owie owie owie:sad: :sad:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Nicky - how did the dr. appt. go? that was yesterday, right?
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    If no one has the next challenge I wouldn't mind giving it a go...
  • nickybr38
    Options

It went like this:

Doc: *poke*
    Me: *whimper*
    Doc: *POKE*
    Me: :mad:

So, basically, more tests.
  • 3babybeans
    Options

It went like this:

Doc: *poke*
    Me: *whimper*
    Doc: *POKE*
    Me: :mad:

So, basically, more tests.

BAH! That's horrible. I'm sorry, Nicky. :frown:
  • nickybr38
    Options
    BAH! That's horrible. I'm sorry, Nicky. :frown:

Thanks. What frustrates me is I'm feeling worse and worse every week so I wish they'd hurry up and figure this one out before I curl up and die or something!

It's probably something so assinine and simple that it's escaping notice. With my luck. Haha.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

I have images of Andrew crossing his arms over his chest and squealing like a lil girl while running yesterday. Owie owie owie:sad: :sad:

that's pretty much what happened :laugh:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Hang in there Nicky - they must be close..

I just logged on to whine for a little bit.. I don't normally do this, but I am really frustrated..

I'm trying to be good - eating within my calories and working out more than this old body ever worked out, but I feel like I just keep going backwards.. scale is up, body feels like someone has been beating me, and I had shin splints and hip pain so bad I could only do 2 - 60 second runs on the treadmill before I had to limp back to my desk.:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Is it possible that my body is warring against me? :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

LOL!!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

I just logged on to whine for a little bit.. I don't normally do this, but I am really frustrated..

I'm trying to be good - eating within my calories and working out more than this old body ever worked out, but I feel like I just keep going backwards.. scale is up, body feels like someone has been beating me, and I had shin splints and hip pain so bad I could only do 2 - 60 second runs on the treadmill before I had to limp back to my desk.:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Janie-- if I've learned one thing this year, it's this-- whining is good for the soul. :wink:

Sorry for the yukky pain-- :heart:
  • janiebeth
    Options

Janie-- if I've learned one thing this year, it's this-- whining is good for the soul. :wink:

Sorry for the yukky pain-- :heart:

thanks Marla - I knew someone would understand.

I just pi$$ myself off sometimes..
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Did you see my post about sore muscles & weight gain, Janie? *hugs*
  • janiebeth
    Options
    Did you see my post about sore muscles & weight gain, Janie? *hugs*

absolutely!! and it made me feel much better. thanks for that (and the hug - I needed one) :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I just can't believe I am crippled just by trying to run for 1 minute at a time.. curse this old body :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Janie, I am so sorry you are feeling so badly. (((HUGS)))! I was just thinking I wonder if you had seen Sara's post! Hang in there!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: