What's your breakfast?

Options

Replies

• Selyan
    Selyan Posts: 51
    Options
    Oatmeal made with milk with vanilla yogurt and half a banana.
  • mhill71
    mhill71 Posts: 747
    Options
    boiled egg and yougurt
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    everyday i eat 3 eggs, turkey bacon and a cup of spinach mixed in.. i also eat 2 slices of 40 calorie wheat bread.. oh and coffee!!

my breakfast is very filling and usually has the most calories of all my meals.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    everyday i eat 3 eggs, turkey bacon and a cup of spinach mixed in.. i also eat 2 slices of 40 calorie wheat bread.. oh and coffee!!

my breakfast is very filling and usually has the most calories of all my meals.

please come cook breakfast for me!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    it takes like 6 minutes to make lady!!!!
  • Slo83
    Slo83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal w/almonds and blueberries, and Silk Coconut milk.... 300 cal
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    1 package of Oatmeal (maple and brown sugar, or apples and cinnamon) with a medium coffee - 2 milk, 1 sugar.
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options
    3 boiled eggs an english muffin with olive oil based butter and a protein shake (2 scoops, 4 oz milk 4 oz water)
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    it takes like 6 minutes to make lady!!!!

I have 2 kids and a husband to get out the door... I dont have 6 minutes! hahahah
  • kellasaurusrawrrex
    Options
    I had a yoghurt...not a big fan of breakfast
  • TimeToDoMe87
    Options
    fiber plus bar and a glass of milk
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    Fiber One 90 calorie bar and 16 oz black coffee with two splendas.
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    Hard boiled egg cuties orange bottle of water and a slim fast shake. I'm feeling pretty full surprisingly!
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    2 eggs, 4 whites, 2 ounces of chicken, slice of swiss cheese, 2 strips of Oscar Mayer precooked bacon, 2 tablespoons of Trader Joe's Salsa Verde
  • ChanyRae
    ChanyRae Posts: 112
    Options
    Smoothie every morning (except Sundays)

I use cup of skim milk, half a banana, various frozen fruit (usually berries, mango) and half a cup of greek yogurt!

Tasty, fast, and lots of protein & vit C.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    MIne today was 2 multigrain waffles, 1/4 cup of egg beaters, 2 slices of turkey bacon and a tiny bit of cheese.. All this together was a little less than 290 calories and a decent amount of protein :) very very filling
  • rmrhodes25
    rmrhodes25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I small apple and tangerine cut up in a bowl, hungry girl cheesy-good cornbread muffins (85 cal), coffee and creamer. All for 258 calories.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I had a french vanilla protein shake. I scoop of the powder with 8 oz water. With that I had an egg and a slice of high fiber toast. Low calorie, low carb, high protein.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    MIne today was 2 multigrain waffles, 1/4 cup of egg beaters, 2 slices of turkey bacon and a tiny bit of cheese.. All this together was a little less than 290 calories and a decent amount of protein :) very very filling

made it into a breakfast sandwich
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    2 hard-boiled eggs, black pepper, and lemon.