What's your breakfast?

Options

Replies

• RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Porridge with the flesh of a baked bramley apple added to it, sprinkle of cinamon and a little syrup for sweetness. Very filling and full of fibre from the apple. I used half water and milk today
  • 4lelito
    4lelito Posts: 90
    Options
    1 1/2 cup of kashi go lean 1 cup of organic milk and 194grams of golden apple :)
  • realaloha
    realaloha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Breakfast Burrito: Scrambled egg, shredded cheese and bacon bits on a flaxseed tortilla (Trader Joes)..
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    a packet of oatmeal w/ a slice of whole wheat toast and smart squeeze butter...or a nutri-grain bar and banana depending on if I'm running late for work or not!..which typically I am.
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Just finished!

2 kashi 7 grain waffles w/ 2 TBSP chunky PB! My favorite!

And coffee!
  • Strobins05
    Options
    I wanted spinach omelet soooo bad but had to rush due to meeting! So I made a protein drink instead.

Body Fortress Whey
    Unsalted peanut butter
    Flax seed
    Almond Milk Unsweetened
    Teaspoon Honey ( no banana :-(
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Coffee with soy milk, half banana with crunchy peanut butter, on multigrain bread
  • littlemissskinnybitch
    Options
    2 eggs scrambled with 1 slice of low fat cheese wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla. With some red hot added. It keeps me full for a long time, gives me energy and is sooo good!
  • patsycoblentz
    Options
    1/2 cup of oatmeal with 2 tbsp skim milk, 1 tsp brown sugar and 1/2 banana.
  • CitrusLump
    Options
    A diet yoghurt with a little box of Sunmaid raisins mixed in :)
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs with a little salsa and toast sometimes with half a baked potato. Or oatmeal and toast,
  • Bee_B
    Bee_B Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat bagel thin with pumpkin spice cream cheese. Yum!

How do you make pumpkin spice cream cheese? Sounds delicious!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    M-F it is typically 1/2 whole wheat sandwich round thin thing, toasted with 1 tbsp natural peanut butter and some coffee.

On the weekends I'll usually add an eggo or some bacon or something. Maybe even just cereal with skim milk. I love to have pancakes with real maple syrup but I don't do that very often. Me+sugar (or lots of carbs) first thing in the morning= total crash and ***** the rest of the day.
  • deliak2010
    Options
    Depends on the day but most of the time I have cereal.. either 1 cup of Special K cereal with 1/2 cup of skim milk (180 cal w/milk) or 1 cup of Kix cereal (120 cal with milk). Sometimes I add a Cuties clementine (40 cal) or a piece of Aunt Millie's Whole Grain White Bread (50 cal) w/a cheese triangle i.e. Laughing Cow (35 cal). All in all, I feel like any combination of these things for breakfast makes for a moderately wholesome meal that keeps me going until lunch :).
  • jingoace
    jingoace Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Jay robb protein shake, with 1/2 cup bluberries & 1/4 cup liquid egg whites,
    and a Morningstar grilled veggie burger. Yummm
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    today i had a cup of cheerios with 1/4 cup of fat free milk, a light english muffin with brown sugar butter, and 6 strawberries. and then a banana and a babybel cheese as my mid-morning snack!
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I run first thing in the morning, fasted. After I get off the treadmill, I drink a one-scoop protein shake to pre-load for the weight workout I do later. It is either a scoop of vanilla protein in my coffee or a scoop of vanilla, 2 cups of spinach, 1 cup coconut milk, 2 cups water.
  • sunrise123
    Options
    special k bar and a banana,with a cup of black tea with a sweetner :0 so boring,yet kinda fills you up.
  • emaline614
    emaline614 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    low-fat greek yogurt
    1 medium banana
    1/2 frozen blueberries
    1tbsp honey

stir and enjoy!!! :)
  • KAbena
    KAbena Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Berries, yoghurt and a coffee