What did you have for lunch???

Options

Replies

• flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Slice of toast (home baked bread), marg and Marmite. Just the thing!
  • Jellie13
    Options
    left over chicken fajitas from last night with light sour cream and spanish rich 319 calories for 2 :)
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Leftover greek salad, grilled lemon pepper chicken.
    Small apple
    348 calories
  • gingerlee05
    Options
    BLT Sandwich
    3 Slices Butterball turkey bacon
    2 slices nickels 35 wheat bread
    1/2 cup shredded lettuce
    1 tomato slice
    1 tbsp lite miracle whip

1 cup fresh canteloupe
    1 ritz crackerful

Around 300 calories!! YUM YUM and it was good!
  • Leesseebee
    Options
    I melted vegan cheese (it's good, I swear...ok, it's ok) on this garlic chickpea broccoli and cauliflower dish I made yesterday. I threw in some lettuce and drizzled wafu sauce on it. It was good!
    I also had a cup of blueberries.
    Yum!
    416 calories
  • heididw
    heididw Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Homemade Soda Bread with fennel seeds (made with yoghurt) covered with Tuna & Cottage Cheese filling.

Mix 250gr of Cottage Cheese with a tin of tuna and add a tsp of wholegrain mustard - gorgeous and healthy!!!
  • ImJDLookatME
    Options
    I had a Cambell's Soup at Hand Cream of Chicken, 10 saltine crackers, a Just for one Broccoli and Cheese side and Market Pantry animal crackers. All for only 400 calories!
  • jodim2012
    jodim2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That sounds really good!!
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    cup of spinach, a cpl sprigs of cilantro, 1 green onion stalk, a fourth cup croutons, light asiago balsamic vinagrette kraft dressing, a tiny bit of cheddar cheese and 1 and a half poached eggs...it was very good. oh and 2 cups of water!
  • omhernandez
    omhernandez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    2 corn tortillas, 3 oz grilled chicken breast, 1/4 cup cheese, 1 cup iceberg lettuce. = 380 calories. delish!!!
  • eskimite
    Options
    Falafel, kibbe and plain yogurt as a sauce. Yum!
  • SabrinaG1986
    SabrinaG1986 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Im going to make a veg burger & salad
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm having what we call Linner!! We slept in today so we had a late breakfast so we are going out to Red Lobster for a late lunch early dinner. We like missing the dinner crowd. I already looked up and logged what I am having so I stay on track, steak (1/2 portion) , mashed potatoes (1/2 portion), dinner salad, and ONE cheddar bay biscuit.
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love getting ideas from everyone... :) I am definitively going to use this post as a future resource :) thanks everyone for sharing what you guys had... Great ideas in here :)
  • MonkeyLover1993XxX
    Options
    mcdonalds:blushing: but i had alot of fruit all day to blance it out :ohwell:
    anyway i tomorow i have 30g of cerial and alot of fruit and a stuffing rool im having a grab and go day my days start at 5 and some days dont end till 7/8PM or later so there hectic no excuse for eating crap realyl:yawn:
  • starshine420
    Options
    two lettuce wraps stuffed with spinach, tomato, dried cranberries, cheese, sweet peppers, ranch and turkey, 205 calories total. was soo yummy and satisfying
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    3 mini white corn tortillas + 1 tablespoon Greek olive hummus + baby spinach + sundried tomato chicken sausage... yum!
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    A multi grain waffle with peanut butter. I just boiled a couple eggs too, and I'm waiting for them to cool a little before eating them.
  • BluenoserChick
    BluenoserChick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Leftover Coconut Curry Chicken with 1/2 c basmati rice and 10 sugar snap pea pods. Banana for a snack this afternoon.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I had whole wheat saltines, colby jack cheese, and cottage cheese