What did you have for lunch???

Options

Replies

• jlj9287
    jlj9287 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    A salad of 2 cups of 50/50 mix, 3oz (about 8) of grape tomatoes, and Walden Farm Raspberry Vinaigrette, as well as a whole wheat sandwich of DW gourmet lite turkey and muenster. (I took some of the lettuce w/ dressing on it and put it on the sandwich) Yum! and only 400 calories for the whole meal, plus 25g of protein.
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Homemade Vegetable Noodle Soup, 2 slices of body wise bread with 2 slices of Yves meatless lunch meat and a slice of cheese. 360 Calories. 30g protein.
  • Cathy000
    Cathy000 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bowl of White Turkey Chili and 13 caramel rice cakes = 489 Calories.
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Homemade bean dip with chips... Refried beans, boiled chicken, pepper jack cheese and eat it with Tositios scoops. So yummy!! 525 calories... I couldn't eat just 150 calories... that would be such a tease now!
  • flstarlady65
    Options
    4 oz grilled chicken breast and 1/2 small plain sweet potato. Banana for my dessert.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Tuna w/chipotle ranch, tapatio sauce & black pepper on multigrain crackers.
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Turkey Burger on an Arnolds Multi Grain thin bread with A1 sauce and 1 serving of Bugles...total about 485 for lunch...:wink:
  • Zodiacsmom
    Zodiacsmom Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Green Salad with green peppers, strawberries, avocado, celery and balsamic dressing
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    1.5 cups of the best homemade roasteed butternut squash soup made with chicken broth - not milk or cream.
    3 multigrain flatbread
    3 homemade shortbread cookies. :tongue: Darn sweet tooth!!
  • slrago
    slrago Posts: 1
    Options
    3 oz mesquite smoked turkey, 1 oz lacey swiss cheese on italian bread, with iced green tea. Very filling! will get me through the rough part of the afternoon.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    A Kashi "Peanut Peanut Butter" granola bar with 1 tablespoon of natural creamy peanut butter spread on top, 2 clementines, and a cup of Lipton's Black Currant and Vanilla Green Tea. :smile:

Yes, I'm a pb junkie. :laugh:
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Woke up late so I had a whole wheat bagel with strawberry jam. 270 calories.
  • mommymeg2
    mommymeg2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Homemade black bean veggie soup.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    A honey wheat roll (100 calories), 2 slices of turkey breast (40 calories), some spinach leaves and a Roma tomato (on the sandwich), four radishes and an orange. Water to drink. Less than 200 calories......
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Chicken and rice
  • gunmetalsunrise
    Options
    Chicken and veggie stirfry. Chicken, potato, bell peppers, and onion. :) Still experimenting with what seasonings to use with it right now. ~270 calories for a serving, and it's pretty big.
  • janetb21
    janetb21 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    4 oz of leftover steak from last night and a cup of steamed zucchini
  • twinoakbob
    twinoakbob Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Leftover Chicken Stir Fry from two nights ago and a banana. Water to drink.
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    4ounce piece of chicken with angel hair pasta. Mmmm
  • gingerb85
    gingerb85 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Leftover Green Minestrone that I made last night (Navy beans, green beans, zucchini, and spinach in a veggie broth with a little Israeli couscous) and then a little hummus, carrots, and two baby bell peppers.