I HATE TOM BRADY AND THE PATS

Options
Bronx_Montgomery
Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
Im a New Yorker living in NE. Since I have lived up here I have grown to absolutely hate the Patriots and Tom Brady . I seriously hope he gets run over by a MTA bus.

BTW I think what made me hate them so much is the arrogance of Boston fans. You can go to NYC with any team and you wont here anything. In Boston you walk around with a NY hat and fans here feel like they have to cus at you and say nasty things to you. Well except for the last guy who said something to me......he def learned his lesson to not bad mouth someone he doesn't know ...LOL

So who's with me!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS AND I HOPE TOM BRADY BREAKS A LEG

Replies

• kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I like them........but that is ok....I still like you. :flowerforyou:
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Im a New Yorker living in NE. Since I have lived up here I have grown to absolutely hate the Patriots and Tom Brady . I seriously hope he gets run over by a MTA bus.

BTW I think what made me hate them so much is the arrogance of Boston fans. You can go to NYC with any team and you wont here anything. In Boston you walk around with a NY hat and fans here feel like they have to cus at you and say nasty things to you. Well except for the last guy who said something to me......he def learned his lesson to not bad mouth someone he doesn't know ...LOL

So who's with me!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS AND I HOPE TOM BRADY BREAKS A LEG

Although I hope he doesnt break a leg I indeed hate the patriots....but does this mean you are voting for the Giants?!? Because the Giants make me gag.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Wah Wah Wah..... booo hooo...

Cry me a river, Chuck!!!!!
  • hegster01
    hegster01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Totally disagree with you!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Ouch...I may have to revoke your friend status.
    Pats and Red Sox all the way and the Yankees can all burn in hell.
    And yes, if I see someone with a Yankees hat on I sure as hell point out that they are in the wrong state and need to GTFO or take that *kitten* off in my presence.
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • kat1014
    kat1014 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    See profile pic for answer......though, I don't want him to break a leg or anything else.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I could not dis-agree anymore!!!! LOVE THE PATS!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Ouch...I may have to revoke your friend status.
    Pats and Red Sox all the way and the Yankees can all burn in hell.
    And yes, if I see someone with a Yankees hat on I sure as hell point out that they are in the wrong state and need to GTFO or take that *kitten* off in my presence.

Agreed! Can't wait to watch Brady and the Pats do a little bird hunting on Sunday.
  • flstarlady65
    Options
    I am a Die Hard Giants fan but don't wish anything bad to happen to Tom Brady. I just hope Baltimore kicks their butts! :laugh:
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    That's because we are better than you, don't take it personal. Fuggedaboutit
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    *Holds back a slavering Vonnie. Easy girl!!!*

Im a niners man, but my Vonnie is a full on Pats girl. She is threatening to pull my balls off if i dont let her post....
  • rissameade
    Options
    I am a huge Patriots fan :) I am not however a rude fan and respect that you can like whoever you choose! I also hate when someone takes it personally that I dont like their favorite team. It's just a team guys lighten up :)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    According to a SNL skit Tom Brady is the big guy's favorite nephew!
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    wow.....So just because some idiot was rude to you, you want physical harm to come to a human being?

NE fan......Pats, Sox, Bruins, Celtics all the way! Of course I grew up here :smile: I would never berate somebody for wearing there team colors / hat / jersey, that is pure ignorance. BUT not all NE fans are like that!!

my son on the other hand (born and raised in New England) is a Yankee's fan........to each his own.
  • miss_cassie
    miss_cassie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    CAW!!!!

RAVENS! :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    GO RAVENS!

Baltimore-Ravens-Logo.gif
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    NE Vs. SF please....I want SF to win. Sorry I am a JH fan!
  • dobenjam
    dobenjam Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Brady is an arrogant *kitten*... NY Giants fan here so loved 07 and would love to see a repeat (though not as satisfying since we wouldn't be ending their "perfect season"). Belichick is a great coach, that's as far as my love for the pats go.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Nothing like a sore loser. :)