I HATE TOM BRADY AND THE PATS

Options

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    not a Ravens fan but they are going to punch Tom Brady in the mouth like they did 2 years ago.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Im a New Yorker living in NE. Since I have lived up here I have grown to absolutely hate the Patriots and Tom Brady . I seriously hope he gets run over by a MTA bus.

BTW I think what made me hate them so much is the arrogance of Boston fans. You can go to NYC with any team and you wont here anything. In Boston you walk around with a NY hat and fans here feel like they have to cus at you and say nasty things to you. Well except for the last guy who said something to me......he def learned his lesson to not bad mouth someone he doesn't know ...LOL

So who's with me!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS AND I HOPE TOM BRADY BREAKS A LEG

Well, I'd hate to see any player get hurt.....but I DO NOT like the Pats! I'm a Jets fan :cry:

Sad face is for the yucky season they had lol
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    HATE the Patriots!!! We are a Raiders family!!!! So we would have rather seen the patriots continue over the Broncos!!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Im a New Yorker living in NE. Since I have lived up here I have grown to absolutely hate the Patriots and Tom Brady . I seriously hope he gets run over by a MTA bus.

BTW I think what made me hate them so much is the arrogance of Boston fans. You can go to NYC with any team and you wont here anything. In Boston you walk around with a NY hat and fans here feel like they have to cus at you and say nasty things to you. Well except for the last guy who said something to me......he def learned his lesson to not bad mouth someone he doesn't know ...LOL

Dude, you can't hate the Pats just because Bostonians hate the Yankees with a passion a Yankee fan will never feel.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Yeah people take things way to far. I myself have and will never yell things to someone because they are wearing a team that I do not like. Thats just dumb. Everyone has the right to root for whoever they want. Its just crazy to see how angry people get when they see another person wearing a team that isn't the home team. Just nuts
  • cstoehr66
    cstoehr66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hate is such a strong word...and I do believe in karma - careful the bad you wish on others.

What we should be talking about though -What do I make for the tailgate that is healthy and will warm me up to watch the Pats pluck the Ravens???? My seat is pretty high up so I will burn some on my way up....the temp will probably be in the 30's at game time...any drink ideas???

Go Pats!
  • nikolaim5
    nikolaim5 Posts: 233
    Options
    what is that a hockey team or something?

I think they're talking about a Hand Egg player.

http://www.eatliver.com/img/2009/3849.jpg
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Boston fans are arrogant. 'Cause we win EVERYTHING!

Heck yeah!

Except the 2007 Superbowl... Oh SNAP! I went there :-). It would be nice to stop living in the past though....

Well, we have to give *something* to the other teams...charity, you know... :laugh: otherwise we would just be arrogant.
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Boston or New York, you guys are ALL loud and boastful. But that's what makes living in CT fun for me. I think.

GO BIG BLUE!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options

To ABSOLUTElY HATE something/someone that you have never met (The Patriots and Tom Brady) really evokes a LOSER attitude.

I am glad that you are NOT a fan of my team. Go PATS!!
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    This topic made me laugh when I saw it over in the Recent Forum Topics.

I'm a Rams fan, so I've trained myself to stop watching football. Haha.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Boston fans are arrogant. 'Cause we win EVERYTHING!

I thought we were taking football??? When did Boston get a football team?
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    who dat?

WeDat.jpg

Pat doesn't look like the stereotypical football superstar, why the hate?
    Pat.jpg
  • newkay
    newkay Posts: 20
    Options
    Ironic. You hate people who are arrogant or pushy then you go on a rant yourself. waaaaaah. cry me a river.

Its a website for healthy lifestyle choices, why are we talking about someone who was probably just busting your balls when you came to a winners territory waving a losing flag?

Ive never responded to this sort of a post (not related to anything mfp-ish) so I guess im breaking my own rules, but isnt this sort of a debate more for facebook or a sports blog? Hmmm. :-X.
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I am from Buffalo and love my Bills and Sabres so by default...anything out of Boston or NYC is not well liked! Especially the Patriots and Tom Brady, who is just flat out a horrible person. In fact, when the Giants (who Bills fans dislike greatly too) defeated the Pats you would have thought the BIlls won with how insanely thrilled we were here in Buffalo! Here is my take on the obnoxious fans: every city has them, including Buffalo. By human nature we default to stereotyping by the negative actions more so than the positive actions. (yes, my job is in psychology) Majority of sports fans from cities are actually pretty decent, fun people that just enjoy watching the game. Its those few nasty ones that give each city a bad rep. But I truly never want to see the Patriots win another Super Bowl. EVER.

I should add that I hate the Yankees and Red Sox equally in baseball. Its all about the Indians! (We were their farm team for quite some time, I have to stick with my Buffalo roots for everything!)
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Oh boo freaking hoo! Yes, that's right, Pats fan here! All day, every day.

It always makes me laugh listening to people hate on Tom Brady. Say what you want but the man gets the job done. He doesn't run his mouth off, he stays quiet and lets the game speak for itself.

I don't hate the Giants. The Superbowl loss still stings a little but hey, you guys won fair and square. Now if you were a Jets fan then we'd have some words to exchange. And that applies to the stinkin' Yankees too! (Hahaha!)

Truth is...people in New England have NOTHING to do but sports. I mean, have you ever been there? I lived in the boondocks of Western Mass where we have stop signs and no street lights. We LOVE football. We grow up with the Pats and Red Sox and Bruins. It's what we do!

I think New England fans are some of the most loyal fans out there. I was a Pats fan back when we sucked miserably and I'm going to remain a Pats fan if that happens again in the future. But until then, I'm going to yell loud and proud.

You won't get cussed at by me if you're wearing a sports team I'm not a fan of. But don't expect me to keep quiet either. Sports are supposed to be fun. The rivalries are what makes it great. We all do it. Not just New England.

P.S. I'd LOVE a rematch this year against the Giants!

I can't WAIT for this weekend!

GO PATRIOTS!!
  • khime1208
    khime1208 Posts: 138
    Options
    This happens all over not just between Boston and NY. I am diehard St. Louis Cardinals fan that lives in Wisconsin. I was at the NLCS game last year when the Cards eliminated the Brewers in Milwaukee. I have never been yelled at by so many people in my life. It happens... I didn't take it personally or wish harm to anyone. I just get to relish the fact that St. Louis went on to win the World Series.

I am sure the same thing happens in St. Louis as well but you will have stupid/beligerent fans no matter what sports town you are in.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Tom Brady is the best!! He is going to crush the Ravens.

They are going to be Gronked!!!!

:heart: :tongue:

Dear Haters, ╭∩╮ º.º ╭∩╮ Sincerely, Me
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Thank you for introducing yourself!
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    ETA: I went to see MY team play @ Foxboro, I was afraid to walk out to my car for fear of being mobbed and MY team lost, I couldn't imagine what it would have been like if we had won.
    I went to see MY team play in the Meadowlands, got some playful teasing but that was all.

I go to the Miami and Pats games every year in Miami (I live in Tampa). We've had our share of losses and no worries, everyone will definitely talk some smack ont he way out. Some years we had to pathetically hang our heads in shame. But hey, fair is fair. They beat us. We're in their territory. So we walk out laughing because again, they the beat us fair and square.

It's what makes football fun. IMO. Pats fans love their team. We all talk smack. But nobody would ever hurt another. And if they ever did cross that line, well, they've got issues. Don't blame the team, blame the moron who's making stupid choices.