I HATE TOM BRADY AND THE PATS

Options

Replies

• ❤B☩❤
    Options
    wow.....So just because some idiot was rude to you, you want physical harm to come to a human being?

NE fan......Pats, Sox, Bruins, Celtics all the way! Of course I grew up here :smile: I would never berate somebody for wearing there team colors / hat / jersey, that is pure ignorance. BUT not all NE fans are like that!!

my son on the other hand (born and raised in New England) is a Yankee's fan........to each his own.

When my stepson lived with us (from the age of 4 to 12), he was ALWAYS the HUGEST Yankees fan. My son is the HUGEST Red Sox fan. It's called diversity . Although there was friendly banter back and forth among them (and the rest of the family is die hard Red Sox), I always had so much fun (?) buying him anything that was "Yankees". When he was younger, we actually thought that when he looked like what Derek Jeter must have looked like as a kid.

I would never, EVER diss on a Yankees (or any other team) fan. Good Lord, among the Bruins rallying last season, I cringed any time they played Montreal, because Hubby is a STEADFAST Montreal fan. Did I mention that it was called DIVERSITY?

Please know that NOT all Boston fans are like that. And please don't wish for harm to come to another human being. It would never cross my mind to wish harm on A-Rod, or Jeter, or even Johhny (turncoat) Damon. I just want to enjoy the sport...the game...the fun...and the wins (and losses).

WELCOME TO NEW ENGLAND....LET'S TALK SPORTS IN A FRIENDLY, ADULT WAY!! :drinker:
    Now: PLAY BALL!!! :flowerforyou: <
    (olive branch on behalf of the ignoramuses in Boston that gave you grief!)
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I just need to add

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A TUCK RULE!

I despise Tom Brady and I am soooo praying for a rematch between the Giants and the Pats on feb 5 so the Giants can destroy them again!

Then you need to read the rule. It was called correctly in accordance with the rule. It is a dumb rule, I have no problem admitting that but it is still a rule and they got it right.

Its a crap rule and a tuck rule is just a fumble! Oakland totally deserved to go to win that game and the sb that year!

I said it was a dumb rule but it's still a rule and was called correctly. So it wasn't fumble...according to the rule. I'm a big Pats fan and I know that they benefited from it but it was still the right call.

and I don't think Oakland was going to beat the Rams.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    The Pats are definitely one of my least favorite teams, and Tom Brady is one of my least favorite QB's (the Pats, the Saints, and the Packers are currently all tied for first in my "Most Hated Team" category, so two down and one to go). Right now, depending on who wins this week, in this Superbowl I'll either be rooting for the Giants and Eli (who are among my favorite teams) or the Niners (who are currently in my good graces for beating the Saints last week).

I have to say, it would be interesting if it were the Giants and the Pats in the Superbowl b/c last time that happened, I took great pleasure in seeing Eli take Tom down a peg or two. I, too, think Brady is arrogant about his success as a QB and conceited about his looks. Personally, I don't think he's all that good looking, but maybe that's because I can see past the facade to what lies underneath...and that's ALL UGLY.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Awwww why do the ladies hate Tom so much? He's a great QB. None of us know him personally do we? Is it because he left Bridget? He's only human... I think he's awesome and hard working and not arrogant at all. Even when Bledsoe was still around I was all Brady for QB and not because of his looks :love: but for his skills.
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Why does anyone care?
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Why does anyone care?

I'm just curious what makes them think such things is all - As a football fan, I have my reasons for admiring him and wonder what the reasons are for such strong hatred or dislike that they'd want him to be injured. I suspect they have nothing to do with football.
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I just need to add

I despise Tom Brady and I am soooo praying for a rematch between the Giants and the Pats on feb 5 so the Giants can destroy them again!

Then you need to read the rule. It was called correctly in accordance with the rule. It is a dumb rule, I have no problem admitting that but it is still a rule and they got it right.

Its a crap rule and a tuck rule is just a fumble! Oakland totally deserved to go to win that game and the sb that year!

I said it was a dumb rule but it's still a rule and was called correctly. So it wasn't fumble...according to the rule. I'm a big Pats fan and I know that they benefited from it but it was still the right call.

Oakland was pretty beast that year! The Rams were good, but I don't think their defense was any match for Rice or Brown!
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    sore loser syndrome, maybe?
  • chrischinchilla
    chrischinchilla Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey dude. Nobody cares. This is a fitness social networking site. Go complain on Facebook or in a football chat forum.
  • lawson305
    lawson305 Posts: 103
    Options
    May the best team win! Unfortunately though, it won't....STEELERS were hurt, and that's why we have two lousy teams playing tomorrow. I hope this is an NFL first and both teams lose. :drinker:
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I just need to add

Oakland was pretty beast that year! The Rams were good, but I don't think their defense was any match for Rice or Brown!

It is a stupid rule, but the right call. The Pats lost earlier in the year to Vinny Testaverde and the Jets because of the Tuck Rule. Cry me a river Raiders fans you beat the Pats back in 1976 because of a bad non call, Karma's a *****
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm not much into the Patriots but I love me some STEELERS!!! Too bad Ben Roethlisberger had to throw soooo many interceptions this year! He killed us!!! *sigh* maybe next year...
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    May the best team win! Unfortunately though, it won't....STEELERS were hurt, and that's why we have two lousy teams playing tomorrow. I hope this is an NFL first and both teams lose. :drinker:

i know! The steelers should be playing tomorrow!
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Sorry the people in Boston are Rude! I live in Maine and there are all kinds of fans wearing their hats here. You root for your favorite team and never mind what people say. We all love our special teams!! :smile: GO PATS!
  • SClausen2012
    Options
    And Bill B. is, well the other guy. ;) I'm just glad the Giants dealt GB a well deserved loss. I hate showboating- and Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews needed to learn a little humble pie. Getting picked off on their first post-season game was perfect. All the rest doesn't matter much to me. My Bears and Broncos are out of it, so I'll just have to wait until next year.
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options

It is a stupid rule, but the right call. The Pats lost earlier in the year to Vinny Testaverde and the Jets because of the Tuck Rule. Cry me a river Raiders fans you beat the Pats back in 1976 because of a bad non call, Karma's a *****

Screw the Jets.. GO GIANTS! :drinker:
  • jilers
    jilers Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I hate Tom Brady and The Pats but I also HATE THE GIANTS I'm from Philadelphia and next to the Cowboy rivery (Which isn't much of anything these days) YOU are my sworn enemy. So don't take these personally but I HATE YOU!! Want to be my friend?
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Im a New Yorker living in NE. Since I have lived up here I have grown to absolutely hate the Patriots and Tom Brady . I seriously hope he gets run over by a MTA bus.

BTW I think what made me hate them so much is the arrogance of Boston fans. You can go to NYC with any team and you wont here anything. In Boston you walk around with a NY hat and fans here feel like they have to cus at you and say nasty things to you. Well except for the last guy who said something to me......he def learned his lesson to not bad mouth someone he doesn't know ...LOL

So who's with me!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS AND I HOPE TOM BRADY BREAKS A LEG
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    To the OP, I seriously hope you don't wish that TB breaks a leg.

And there is no way in H*LL that Boston fans are ruder than NY fans.

That's pretty much all I have to say....the Pats will stomp all over the Ravens tomorrow.

Oh and Flacco, who the h*ll is that guy?
  • jjteddy1982
    Options
    BOOOOO!!!!! this topic, LET'S GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!