I HATE TOM BRADY AND THE PATS

Options

Replies

• bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I hate both teams playing in this game... so I have no idea who to cheer for. It's a nightmare matchup for a Steelers fan as the majority of us DESPISE both of these teams almost equally (Baltimore slightly more than the Pats)...

GO GIANTS!!! THAT IS ALL!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Boston fans are arrogant. 'Cause we win EVERYTHING!

Heck yeah!
  • dobenjam
    dobenjam Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    And bull**** that there aren't arrogant NY fans. My then toddler was yelled at for wearing a Sox hat. A toddler! By a grownup!

I just thought he was short... sorry :-)
  • cstoehr66
    cstoehr66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    LOL- I want a rematch so we must beat the Birds!!
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    OK, I am a born and bred New Englandah who also happens to be a Yankees and Jets fan... and an AVID fan of the Bruins. Just because I live here doesn't mean that I have to like the "home teams." That being said, I have never under ANY circumstances wished bodily harm on a player of the opposing team.

Seriously? It's attitudes like this that get fans like ME spit at on the streets of Boston when I wear my Yankees gear. :grumble:
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    As a die -hard Colts fan, I want nothing more than to see the Patriots lose (although I don't wish to see anyone injured). As far as the remaining 3 teams go, I don't really care. I would like to see the Giants win, but I also think having brothers coaching opposite teams in the Superbowl would be equally interesting! Go Ravens!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Try living in Romo town.....ick
  • dobenjam
    dobenjam Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Boston fans are arrogant. 'Cause we win EVERYTHING!

Heck yeah!

Except the 2007 Superbowl... Oh SNAP! I went there :-). It would be nice to stop living in the past though....
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I love the sport football and I totally disagree with you. Wanting Brady to break a leg is mean.
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Im a New Yorker living in NE. Since I have lived up here I have grown to absolutely hate the Patriots and Tom Brady . I seriously hope he gets run over by a MTA bus.

BTW I think what made me hate them so much is the arrogance of Boston fans. You can go to NYC with any team and you wont here anything. In Boston you walk around with a NY hat and fans here feel like they have to cus at you and say nasty things to you. Well except for the last guy who said something to me......he def learned his lesson to not bad mouth someone he doesn't know ...LOL

So who's with me!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS AND I HOPE TOM BRADY BREAKS A LEG

I'm with you! GO GIANTS!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    The Pats fans in Maine are much nicer!! :smile:

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Ravens all the way, baby! I'm hoping for Harbowl Part 2, Baltimore vs. SF.
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Im a New Yorker living in NE. Since I have lived up here I have grown to absolutely hate the Patriots and Tom Brady . I seriously hope he gets run over by a MTA bus.

BTW I think what made me hate them so much is the arrogance of Boston fans. You can go to NYC with any team and you wont here anything. In Boston you walk around with a NY hat and fans here feel like they have to cus at you and say nasty things to you. Well except for the last guy who said something to me......he def learned his lesson to not bad mouth someone he doesn't know ...LOL

So who's with me!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS AND I HOPE TOM BRADY BREAKS A LEG

Not a fan of the Pats However, Tom Brady is one of the BEST QB in the NFL...he has done great things and knows how to lead. I can understand why someone could hate another program, but wish harm on a player just becuase he is good at what is does, i cannot understand. I'm pulling for Tom (former UofM "go Blue") to have another ring.....
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Ouch...I may have to revoke your friend status.
    Pats and Red Sox all the way and the Yankees can all burn in hell.
    And yes, if I see someone with a Yankees hat on I sure as hell point out that they are in the wrong state and need to GTFO or take that *kitten* off in my presence.

Agreed! Can't wait to watch Brady and the Pats do a little bird hunting on Sunday.

Here, here! Goooo Pats!!!!!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I like Tom Brady, but I don't like the Pats.
  • janetteluparia
    janetteluparia Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    In my house we can co-exist because the Patriots are AFC and the Giants are NFC. Until the Superbowl that is.....Go Giants!

In Connecticut we are surrounded so mixed households are normal. I just can't tolerate Dallas.....
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    Hate em.

But then again, I really don't like any NY teams. If you live in NE those are your only choices.

I will root for the Giants over the Pats any day though.

ETA: I went to see MY team play @ Foxboro, I was afraid to walk out to my car for fear of being mobbed and MY team lost, I couldn't imagine what it would have been like if we had won.
    I went to see MY team play in the Meadowlands, got some playful teasing but that was all.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Go Chiefs!

But since they're out... Go Pats!
  • 410ramona
    Options
    I love the Ravens,
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I live near Los Angeles, and my husband and I went to Chili's to watch the Lakers vs. Celtics finals game last year. I was the only one in the place rooting for the Celtics-some guy threatened to punch me in the face :laugh: (jokingly, he raised his fist at me instead of shaking my hand post game when everyone was congratulating each other-then my 6 foot 9 husband stood up and the guy backed up awfully quickly. :laugh: ) Crazy people and their sports.

My family has loved New England for years. My grandmother passed away from lymphoma in 2005-one of the last things she got to see was her beloved Patriots winning the Superbowl. She passed away just a couple of weeks later.