I HATE TOM BRADY AND THE PATS

Options

Replies

• misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Boston fans are arrogant. 'Cause we win EVERYTHING!

True story quoted! :drinker: If you like Yankees so much, move back to NY!:grumble:
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    Born and bred New Englander here. I have loved the Patriots even when they stank. I am not a fair weather fan.

I live in Redskins and Ravens country now. I wear my Pats hat with pride taking flack.

My retired show horse his horse show name was "Red Sox Fever". SO..pfft
  • mccoyye
    mccoyye Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    No one can quite express himself like a New Yorker!! :0
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    My retired show horse his horse show name was "Red Sox Fever". SO..pfft

I was looking at a gelding (ended up with a mare), but he was going to be named Fenway :)
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    I'm a hockey fan (St. Louis Blues). I hate football. But, welcome anyway.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Bah your just pissed cuz the Jets didn't make the playoffs. Go Pats!
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    Boston fans are arrogant. 'Cause we win EVERYTHING!

Well, except for the World Series. We won that! #STLCardinals I'm hoping for a St. Louis Blues/Boston Bruins Stanley Cup this year. I would love nothing more than to avenge our Cup Final loss to the Bruins in 1970. If we can get through the West, we should win the whole thing. We own the Eastern Conference. #STLBlues
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    406174_10150550628562372_42693447371_9054964_1844591832_n.jpg

:drinker:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    wait are we still talking about golf?
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Im a New Yorker living in NE. Since I have lived up here I have grown to absolutely hate the Patriots and Tom Brady . I seriously hope he gets run over by a MTA bus.

BTW I think what made me hate them so much is the arrogance of Boston fans. You can go to NYC with any team and you wont here anything. In Boston you walk around with a NY hat and fans here feel like they have to cus at you and say nasty things to you. Well except for the last guy who said something to me......he def learned his lesson to not bad mouth someone he doesn't know ...LOL

So who's with me!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS AND I HOPE TOM BRADY BREAKS A LEG

I saw a Pats fan getting beat on at the old meadowlands by a bunch of Jets fans so I disagree. I have yet to see a fist fight @ Gillette and if you were in one - you'd be gone. I don't swear at people wearing their Yankees hats or whatever. At games teasing and banter is fine. Don't like it - stay home.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    P.S. I'd LOVE a rematch this year against the Giants!

there was a re-match. how'd that go?

ooooooooh, too soon??
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I hate Tom Brady & the Patriots with the white hot intensity of 1,000 suns...they are evil hell spawn who must be destroyed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8HF99st0pkOEao6Pn1BAaqw0XjrHaKRueNgNeEPUPHOXGjkES
  • Ashley121205
    Ashley121205 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I totally disagree !!!! I've never once seen this living in NH all of my life !!! In my personal experience Yankees fans get a bit obnoxious about their love for them. I could really care less what someone else has on their hat, shirt etc. Generalizing people is never a good thing. It would be like me saying I think all people from NY are a not nice word I won't say because I've had bad experiences with helping them out and being taken advantage of. Everyone has their own opinions ! That being said Patriots are going to kick some A** this Sunday :drinker:
  • kimdiggens
    Options
    ooooh ouch!! hitting below the belt! but if someone put their finger in my mouth, I'd bite it too!! At least we don't hide behind our coach when the media is asking questions about the hits and suspensions. :tongue:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha. I'm loving what I just started, too funny
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I loooove the Patriots. :)
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options

That's it - let the cussing @ all the NY fans walking around my city of Boston begin! I mean continue... :huh:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    You can go to NYC with any team and you wont here anything. In Boston you walk around with a NY hat and fans here feel like they have to cus at you and say nasty things to you.

So who's with me!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS AND I HOPE TOM BRADY BREAKS A LEG

Well if you wear anything 'Patriots' in Colts country, getting cussed at is likely, or worse. I just hate the Patriots because they are cheaters, and because Tom Brady is a sissy. I hope he breaks a leg too!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Ok so I'm a Jets fan living in Miami Dolphins territory and the one thing all the dolphin fans and I can agree on is no matter haw much we loathe each other we hate NE even more. Now I'm not hoping Tom Brady breaks his leg HOWEVER if it happened I probably wouldnt shed a tear. My problem with Brady isnt his skill its his attitude and the justin Beiber haircut. He radiates that Im better than you feeling. However its fun when they start to lose to watch him turn into a 3yr old in the corner throwing a tantrum. GO GIANTS !!!!!!!
    From dud
    tom_brady_nfl_draft_combine_2000.jpg

To Stud
    brady+trio.jpg
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options

That's it - let the cussing @ all the NY fans walking around my city of Boston begin! I mean continue... :huh:

Hahahaha