I HATE TOM BRADY AND THE PATS

Options

Replies

• blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    LMAO! Arrogant Boston Fans?!?!? I am a Boston fan, more Red Sox then Patriots and god f'ing forbid you mention that to one of YOU arrogant New Yorker fans. Every NY fan in Massachusetts that I have met is a loud mouth jerk who deserves to have HIS/HER leg broken. But I digress. Being from NY, you may need to look that word up. LOL

Personally, I don't care either way. You can love your NY teams, I can love my MA teams...can't we all just get along and everyone stop talking smack?

*sigh* As I posted a response, I guess that's a big fat "no" huh?! LOL All in good fun, until someone breaks a leg....
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Boston fans are arrogant. 'Cause we win EVERYTHING!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    who dat?
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I am a huge Patriots fan :) I am not however a rude fan and respect that you can like whoever you choose! I also hate when someone takes it personally that I dont like their favorite team. It's just a team guys lighten up :)

don't be such a mamby pamby...
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    the only reason i'd be happy to see the patriots win is so that a neww york team can embarress him yet again. god knows my jets don't do it often enough (although their record is 53-52-1, patriots)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    LMAO! Arrogant Boston Fans?!?!? I am a Boston fan, more Red Sox then Patriots and god f'ing forbid you mention that one of YOU arrogant New Yorker fans. Every NY fan in Massachusetts that I have met is a loud mouth jerk who deserves to have HIS/HER leg broken. But I digress. Being from NY, you may need to look that word up. LOL

Personally, I don't care either way. You can love your NY teams, I can love my MA teams...can't we all just get along and everyone stop talking smack?

*sigh* As I posted a response, I guess that's a big fat "no" huh?! LOL All in good fun, until someone breaks a leg....

hahaha........Boston fans are that way. I think you guys made us loud jerks so we can stop hearing about how Boston finally decided to have a team and win some games LOL
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    As a Pats fan living in New York, I must disagree. I have had many strangers curse at me and act rudely when I where a item with the Patriots logo around. I would say in each group of fans (New York and Boston) there are going to be people who act inappropriately out of supposed "love/passion for their team" without any good reason.

I go with the philosophy, cheer heartily for your own team, and if you can't say something nice to an opponent, don't say anything at all. :flowerforyou:
  • revren10
    revren10 Posts: 116
    Options
    pats will beat the birds on sunday
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Tom Brady, Both Manning Brothers, They're all *kitten*.
  • kikih64
    kikih64 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Im a New Yorker living in NE. Since I have lived up here I have grown to absolutely hate the Patriots and Tom Brady . I seriously hope he gets run over by a MTA bus.

BTW I think what made me hate them so much is the arrogance of Boston fans. You can go to NYC with any team and you wont here anything. In Boston you walk around with a NY hat and fans here feel like they have to cus at you and say nasty things to you. Well except for the last guy who said something to me......he def learned his lesson to not bad mouth someone he doesn't know ...LOL

So who's with me!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS AND I HOPE TOM BRADY BREAKS A LEG

That's just Boston. The Pats fans in Maine are much nicer!! :smile:
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    And bull**** that there aren't arrogant NY fans. My then toddler was yelled at for wearing a Sox hat. A toddler! By a grownup!
  • jenseye
    jenseye Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    GO RAVENS!

Baltimore-Ravens-Logo.gif

THIS!!!!
  • cstoehr66
    cstoehr66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love the Pat's - am a season ticket holder for many years now...and yes, fans can be horrible at times. However, whenever I went to NYC I received the same crap treatment from NYY fans (Red Sox)...and we would never go into a Jet's game because it wasn't too safe for Girls Football Weekend....however, I do not think any fan is as bad as Eagles fans..

Go Pats!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I like whoever will beat the Giants!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    *Holds back a slavering Vonnie. Easy girl!!!*

Im a niners man, but my Vonnie is a full on Pats girl. She is threatening to pull my balls off if i dont let her post....

I am generally a sweet girl...generally. However, when I read your post I found myself plotting ways to come hurt you. I have never said a mean thing about lovers of other teams. Well...not in public. Ok..so I have. But that's because we are simply just...better..more superior. Hate all you want. It doesn't change that. :wink:

Robin..I'm with you. Let's kick some *kitten* shall we??
  • markgg50
    Options
    I am a Texans fan, I also think Brady is the man and he will beat the Ravens. I dont think you have to worry about the Pats and Brady because San Fran is going to beat the Giants.
  • BrandiLynn8064
    Options
    I know they're out already, but STEELERS all the way baby! I don't like the Pats, but I don't want bad karma so I do not want Tom Brady to get hurt:)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    what is that a hockey team or something?
  • dobenjam
    dobenjam Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I like whoever will beat the Giants!

Green with envy huh? Oh, thats just your teams color....

JJK. I feel the same way about the Skins, Cowgirls, and Eagles
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    And bull**** that there aren't arrogant NY fans. My then toddler was yelled at for wearing a Sox hat. A toddler! By a grownup!

yeah, i've seen that happen. some people take things too seriously.

i was also in a boston bar once and told to gtfo because i was from new york. not wearing any mets or jets gear either.