• Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    301188_2479304183162_1269261111_33003314_1023538885_n.jpg

Dang! That is seriously horrendous!!! :noway:
  • jeclpi
    jeclpi Posts: 28
    Options
    I'd still like to say we really, really need more girl on girl pillow fights.

thank you for your support.

You need to attend more sleepovers! That's all girls do.

*in our panties

With feathers falling all around us, in slow motion

right before we break out in tickle fights

Oh then we crack out the jello for wrestling, it just gets everywhere! :ohwell:

Is it bad to be aroused by this. :\

We both must be closet lesbians

Room for 1 more?? ;)

Group love is greater love

Have the girls on group dial even as I type - tickety boom-boom!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options

Wait I wore leggings and blush today.. Am I Satan? :sad:

No you're just a fashionless, trashy *kitten*.

Damn it! I was going for studious and work like *sigh* back to the drawing board
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    OP, chicks like you are why all my friends are dudes. :flowerforyou:
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

Damn it! I was going for studious and work like *sigh* back to the drawing board

Try MOAR eye make up next time.
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    301188_2479304183162_1269261111_33003314_1023538885_n.jpg

Dang! That is seriously horrendous!!! :noway:

I think something is wrong with me. I thought that was hot.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I just posted a topic in the forums about trendy fashion styles for women that I did not like, which I reported to the moderator to have deleted because people were just mean and outright hateful and vicious to me and others in the tread... someone even copied and posted one of my pictures from my profile and posted in the thread about fashions that I had that they didn't like... Now I'm sorry if people were offended by anything that I had to say in the thread... I was just meaning for it to be a light hearted discussion, I did not mention any person specifically I just said a few trends that I didn't care for.

But I was appalled at the vicious personal attacks on me and my character from people that didn't even know me. And going through my profile to post my pictures without my permission was a complete invasion of privacy.

If you disagree with me then that's fine... I could care less if you wore leggings every single day if you like... and go ahead and say that you disagree... but to be outright mean to someone on a personal level because they say that they don't like a particular fashion is rude and uncalled for.

Same goes for everyone who has hateful things to say about any particular person or post on here... If you disagree with the OP... then disagree with them, that's what we have forums for... to discuss things... or if it really is offensive, then report it... but don't attack other people on a personal level... that makes you no better than what you clearly think they are. Lets try to keep thinks at an adult level please!

Sorry for the rant... but had to get it off my chest.

Message boards have changed from about a year ago, there now appear to be many trolls and a***holes that think it is great fun to verbally abuse others on the internet.

It is not just on MFP either, it is all over the internet, on different forums - all different subjects.

One person on my MFP buddy list actually said the other day that they had wanted to start a thread but was almost scared to start it due to being almost sure they were going to get flamed for doing so - which they did end up suffering. It was all unnecessary and uncalled for and I am totally curious to know if half of those that flamed others on the forums would do so to somebody, in the outside world, face-to-face.

It is not a crime to have an opinion, but some people seem to think that anything somebody may say that does not fit in with their own view verges on criminal activity!

I am with you on this one OP, some of the replies I have seen lately are disgraceful and the perpetrators are either trolls or so damned angry with their own lives, they take it out on strangers on the net.

You are fully entitled to your opinion and don't let anybody tell you any different!! :flowerforyou:

The original OT was a hateful "lets bash what we don't like about other people" and it got out of hand and this is an attention W***e post saying woe is me, people were mean to me!

I am talking about message boards in general and I have eyes to see that there are a lot of hateful posts on replies to threads on all different subjects on MANY different forums on the net.

Just informing you of what the OT was.

There is no need.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    I just posted a topic in the forums about trendy fashion styles for women that I did not like, which I reported to the moderator to have deleted because people were just mean and outright hateful and vicious to me and others in the tread... someone even copied and posted one of my pictures from my profile and posted in the thread about fashions that I had that they didn't like... Now I'm sorry if people were offended by anything that I had to say in the thread... I was just meaning for it to be a light hearted discussion, I did not mention any person specifically I just said a few trends that I didn't care for.

But I was appalled at the vicious personal attacks on me and my character from people that didn't even know me. And going through my profile to post my pictures without my permission was a complete invasion of privacy.

If you disagree with me then that's fine... I could care less if you wore leggings every single day if you like... and go ahead and say that you disagree... but to be outright mean to someone on a personal level because they say that they don't like a particular fashion is rude and uncalled for.

Same goes for everyone who has hateful things to say about any particular person or post on here... If you disagree with the OP... then disagree with them, that's what we have forums for... to discuss things... or if it really is offensive, then report it... but don't attack other people on a personal level... that makes you no better than what you clearly think they are. Lets try to keep thinks at an adult level please!

Sorry for the rant... but had to get it off my chest.

Message boards have changed from about a year ago, there now appear to be many trolls and a***holes that think it is great fun to verbally abuse others on the internet.

It is not just on MFP either, it is all over the internet, on different forums - all different subjects.

One person on my MFP buddy list actually said the other day that they had wanted to start a thread but was almost scared to start it due to being almost sure they were going to get flamed for doing so - which they did end up suffering. It was all unnecessary and uncalled for and I am totally curious to know if half of those that flamed others on the forums would do so to somebody, in the outside world, face-to-face.

It is not a crime to have an opinion, but some people seem to think that anything somebody may say that does not fit in with their own view verges on criminal activity!

I am with you on this one OP, some of the replies I have seen lately are disgraceful and the perpetrators are either trolls or so damned angry with their own lives, they take it out on strangers on the net.

You are fully entitled to your opinion and don't let anybody tell you any different!! :flowerforyou:

I have a problem with this post. Have you ANY idea what the previous thread was? Did you see it? Lol, there were not "hateful" comments about the OP. She started a hateful thread, that did nothing, but criticize how other women do their make up & dress. It seems OP was the one angry to begin with, hun.

I am talking about the general state of message boards, hun.

Debbie downer. I was about to respond, but I forgot my smarta$$ remark when I looked at the rest of the thread.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I have doughnuts
  • vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Negativity only produces more negativity :( If you post a negative topic, people with negativity on the brain will come forward and gather all that bad energy into a rude, violent festering pot of sadness.
  • caliqd
    caliqd Posts: 24
    Options
    I didnt want to bother reading anymore past the 3 page of replies but am ganna say- If you have the right to post about what you DONT like well that in return is offending someone else out there who either created it or begs to differ with your PERSONAL OPINION. So how are you better for giving it and not recieving...You couldnt possibly think that EVERYONE would 100% agree with YOUR opinion and then to ask for it to be deleted? well, its constructive critiscism and you left it open for other to share their opinions as you yourself did in the first place....Let me ask you a question? what positive gain did you think you would gain by posting something negative about something that might be real and positive to someone else? what was the point? Stop crying!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

*in our panties

Room for 1 more?? ;)

Group love is greater love

Have the girls on group dial even as I type - tickety boom-boom!

I lost count of the attendees for the jello/tickle/feather/ pillow fight sleep over...
  • chicago_dad
    Options
    memes-haters-gonna-hate.jpg
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options

Try MOAR eye make up next time.

Right *makes notes* That panda eye thing is good right? Oh and those hair feather thingies, the firefighters at work will love 'em! They maybe a fire risk though.....
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I didnt want to bother reading anymore past the 3 page of replies but am ganna say- If you have the right to post about what you DONT like well that in return is offending someone else out there who either created it or begs to differ with your PERSONAL OPINION. So how are you better for giving it and not recieving...You couldnt possibly think that EVERYONE would 100% agree with YOUR opinion and then to ask for it to be deleted? well, its constructive critiscism and you left it open for other to share their opinions as you yourself did in the first place....Let me ask you a question? what positive gain did you think you would gain by posting something negative about something that might be real and positive to someone else? what was the point? Stop crying!

After the first couple pages it's just funny... you should read, entertain yourself :)
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    168sems.jpg
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

Lol this
  • skir927
    skir927 Posts: 61 Member
    Options

*in our panties

Room for 1 more?? ;)

Ahahaha. Only if you promise to wear leggings!! <3

I'll tease my hair and make duck face too ;)

and wear blush.... pleeeeasssseee wear blush!!!

I don't have anything to add... I just want to see how many quote boxes we can fit in one post.
    I'm sorry ..what did u say?

Lora wants to join us too... This is getting out of control! Gonna be a hell of a party. Can we drink too??

Quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote. THIS REMINDS ME OF INCEPTION!

OMG yes.... Wtf happened anyway? Was it all a dream >_<

That's the big question. DUN DUN DUN

http://www.notcot.com/images/2010/08/96x96_01_Inception_Top.gif

I want in on this. I can host - have leggings, blush, jello and pillows galore.
This discussion has been closed.