Replies

• HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    funny-pictures-angry-grey-cat-sulks.jpg

love it!
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    OP.... Let me get this straight.... you pointed out in your OWN post specifically mentioning that NO ONE looks good making a "pouty duck face".... and actually repeated the word NO ONE at the end of #2 of your list of things YOU do not like. But yet on YOUR own profile which YOU had open and public you got upset when it was pointed out that YOU had such a photo that YOU just bashed??? Really???? Get over yourself and stop with the drama today already.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    It's funny how you can bash things you don't like, but the moment that someone does it to you, you go and ask for the thread to be deleted. A bit one sided, don't you think?

This

^^^ yup, that, all the way!

Also, I read that thread and it was very clear that the person who started the hatefulness was you, yourself. Karma...
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! LMFAO It actually was quite entertaining...
    I didnt want to bother reading anymore past the 3 page of replies but am ganna say- If you have the right to post about what you DONT like well that in return is offending someone else out there who either created it or begs to differ with your PERSONAL OPINION. So how are you better for giving it and not recieving...You couldnt possibly think that EVERYONE would 100% agree with YOUR opinion and then to ask for it to be deleted? well, its constructive critiscism and you left it open for other to share their opinions as you yourself did in the first place....Let me ask you a question? what positive gain did you think you would gain by posting something negative about something that might be real and positive to someone else? what was the point? Stop crying!

After the first couple pages it's just funny... you should read, entertain yourself :)

You're welcome!

Beat you to it :P
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

Earnest and respectful debate on any message in the forums is acceptable. Attacking the messenger is not.

You may review the forum guidelines in their entirety at the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Thanks for your understanding,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.