Mean women at the gym

Options

Replies

• sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    It's a word that begins with C and it was made just for situations like this.

and most of us women do not like that word.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure where to post this so. Yesterday at the gym these two girls were working out on the aerobic steps. one girl says to another while explaining a step "you can do it this way, or you can do it the p*ssy way like that" and then points at me. It took everything in my body not to walk over and deck her. How do I handle a situation like that?
    For ladies, I can't say.
    If a guy ever singles me out like that, I hope pain is something he enjoys.
    I hate bullies!

You serve like an old woman.
  • candicebauer
    Options
    I'm not sure where to post this so. Yesterday at the gym these two girls were working out on the aerobic steps. one girl says to another while explaining a step "you can do it this way, or you can do it the p*ssy way like that" and then points at me. It took everything in my body not to walk over and deck her. How do I handle a situation like that?

Walk over and deck her.
    hahaha yup thats what i would WANT to do but honestly i probably think of a comeback with a lot of profanity cuz when i get angry i sware like a truck driver
  • beckamelia1
    Options
    I would ov just laughed at her and then said meet me out side!!lol
  • jessicaann05
    Options
    maybe i'm not calling the exercise we were doing the right thing. it's the step on the floor like this...

step6.jpg

Trip her!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Haha! How rude of her! Let's face it- girls are not usually mean to each other unless we are jealous- so clearly something about you threatened her and she was too insecure to admit you might actually have something she does not. Good for you not to retaliate, it probably made her even more jealous :)

Handle it by ignoring it, continue to become the sexy girl you already are. There will be more women like her, there always will, but even more so when you get even hotter.

As women, why can't we embrace each other's beauty and raise each other up instead of cutting each other down? I get jealous, like everyone, but I admire and compliment and it sure as hell makes me feel a lot better about myself at the end of the day.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    "But doing it that way (point to the other girl) obviously makes you a raging b*tch."

LOVE this ^^ bahahah xD
    What a rude thing to say! >.> Come to my gym. We will be buddies xD haha

This! ^^^ Hahahahaha
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    I've noticed that if you call somone out on their BS behavior 9 out of 10 times they back down. The problem is when nobody calls them out on it because they dont like confrontation or whatever the bully thinks that gives them license to continue being a jerk. Good luck to you
  • JeanetteDee
    JeanetteDee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    maybe i'm not calling the exercise we were doing the right thing. it's the step on the floor like this...

step6.jpg

Trip her!

bahaha im tellin ya if i hear anymore remarks from her, i will!
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I would walk over there and say the pu**y way is about to stomp on your head.... thats how i roll.....
    [/quote

^
    :laugh: LMAO, thats how I would want to react too......LOL
  • rydanip
    rydanip Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I would walk over there and say the pu**y way is about to stomp on your head.... thats how i roll.....

I am crying from laughter...YES...
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    im sorry. some people are so rude. i have a mouth when i get mad....... i would have said, "im doing what i can to workout and get healthy, what are you doing about being a rude bi*ch?
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    2011 me would have thrown down, allowing that type of stupid comment to affect me.

2012 me would brush it off and keep on moving. It's not worth the time or frustration.

I've spent a lot of my life being angry about overheard comments, or arguments with ignorant people over opinions they felt they needed to share. Then I realized that by doing so, I was letting them win. I no longer care what they think. I'm in this for me.

AWESOME!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    I'd use it as motivation. Every time you're on the stepper remember what she said and step it up a notch. She was WAY out of line and I'd want to kill her but if you use her negativity to better yourself it works out in your favor!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I pretty much don't waste a minute of my time on mean people, especially those showing their stupidity, in such a manner.

Lifes to short to bother even addressing a person that would make such a comment. Its not like anything you could say here is a "win", and certainly will not "teach" her anything. If she would make the statement you said - she is certainly not in the mode to receive an education from anyone, no matter how it is presented. :) And likely bucking to start a fight.

SHE obviously has issues, why let her negativity and horrid attitude pollute your life. Not worth playing into her drama lama game.

I can't choose what other people say or do - but I can choose whether I want to allow it to effect me, my day, my mood, my life. I choose not to let it do so.

In that situation, I would roll my eyes, ignore her, and keep doing what I am there to do. I am working out for me - no one else.

great attitude....love it!
  • LHSweeney
    LHSweeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I liked the old me and new me responses.... Old me would have walked over and asked her if she would like to learn the PXssy way of getting her *kitten* beat for talking ShXX....and I would have been praying for her to make a move so I could make good on it...... New me probably would say something like "Wow! Really? That's how you talk about people?" ....and then just stare at her until she turns away HAHAHA I love to do that ... watching someone submit to the stare is almost as much fun as beating their *kitten* ...No matter how you responded, YOU WON she is still the wrong one and still the low life B*tch who says mean stuff to people to try to make herself look good ........ What a sad cliche' she is ...classic stupid bully ....
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    "But doing it that way (point to the other girl) obviously makes you a raging b*tch."

This!!!
  • moejo3
    moejo3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I believe in Karma she will get what is coming to her. Anyone that puts other people down to make themselves appear superior aren't worth your time..however, if you find her being rude again towards you speak up nothing wrong with standing up for yourself either!
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies! I ignored her, but the steps are right next to a weight circuit i do so I was on her tail the whole time around the circuit. it made me feel good that every time i sat down on a machine after her I saw she was at least 10lbs+ under what I can lift. WHO'S THE P*SSY NOW! :)

Well there's your satifisfaction!
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I would have gone with a "Uh I can hear you!" and see what happened. Then depending on response either smile or throw in an expletive. Don't let it get to you! ;)