Mean women at the gym

Options

Replies

• whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    GUTTER STOMP - American History X style.....

Honestly though, Ive dealt with mean girls all my life.... I would just make a point of starting a conversation with someone else, and demeaning something they did and point to them. An eye for an eye. Make sure they can hear you!

Although being the bigger person and letting it go probably is the mature thing to do, I love being a B*tch and I love the satisfaction I get when Im mean back. I used to lie down and bottle it up inside... NO MORE. These girls are mean and they deserve to see how it feels. Enjoy some revenge...

AND... when youre skinny and HAWT , theyll still be moles.

Ah did you have to bring out the gutter stomp? I hurt just thinking about it!

I'm passive aggressive... “accidently” spill my entire bottle of water on her. Or get a resistance band and “accidently” smack her in face with it. I’m “clumsy” like that. My bad.
  • challengeaccepted
    Options
    Turn and stare her right in the eyes (in a creep sort of way if you can*) while continuing to do the said exercise and flip her off with both middle fingers. Bonus points of you are smiling while doing this.
  • allibrie29
    allibrie29 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I liked the old me and new me responses.... Old me would have walked over and asked her if she would like to learn the PXssy way of getting her *kitten* beat for talking ShXX....and I would have been praying for her to make a move so I could make good on it...... New me probably would say something like "Wow! Really? That's how you talk about people?" ....and then just stare at her until she turns away HAHAHA I love to do that ... watching someone submit to the stare is almost as much fun as beating their *kitten* ...No matter how you responded, YOU WON she is still the wrong one and still the low life B*tch who says mean stuff to people to try to make herself look good ........ What a sad cliche' she is ...classic stupid bully ....

AWESOME!!! That is EXACTLY what I would do!!
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    "But doing it that way (point to the other girl) obviously makes you a raging b*tch."
    *Like*

I would have totally lost my cool...
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    "But doing it that way (point to the other girl) obviously makes you a raging b*tch."

This!
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Ignoring, or a simple "**** you" may do the trick.

Yep this ^
  • Mkaser8
    Options
    Be happy with yourself and your accomplishments, keep moving. Let them keep their negativity and rudeness to themself. You are better then they are keep up the good work!
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    wow!! i would have wanted to choke her.
  • dragginfli
    dragginfli Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Next time you see her Wave at her, Smile big, she probably knew you heard her and was trying to bring someone else down to make her pittyful soul feel better, Kill her with kindness. It will drive her nuts that she didn't get to you. start chatting up her friends and make her feel like the *kitten* she was being.
  • TGSgirl2017
    TGSgirl2017 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is horrible :(
  • SeekingKarma
    SeekingKarma Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    tell her the next time she points, 'You like what you see, huh?"
  • dragginfli
    dragginfli Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I agree, I love the stare.
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I would walk over there and say the pu**y way is about to stomp on your head.... thats how i roll.....

*finger snap*
  • TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    Options

This.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options

^^I 2nd this
  • KeRAWRi
    KeRAWRi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Well, screw her! Atleast you're in there doing it! It shouldn't be her business as to what you do and how you do it UNLESS she is a personal trainer, and sees you on the road to hurting yourself. Then I can understand her stepping in, but making comments like that is uncalled for. Just remember! No one can make you feel inferior but yourself. So keep doing your thing. Forget what she thinks.
  • Murphy15
    Murphy15 Posts: 142
    Options
    I laugh at people. Nothing pisses someone off more than being laughed at.
  • lorilfuller
    Options
    The Lord asks us to pray for our enemy's. That way, you get the blessing for being the "BIGGER PERSON!!!" Yay to that!!
  • rcillo219
    rcillo219 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I would just keep working out and then when you look better then her she will want to know the P***y way to do things haha! :laugh:
  • mattemery
    mattemery Posts: 38 Member
    Options

^^^^ this