Mean women at the gym

Options

Replies

• Inacay
    Inacay Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure where to post this so. Yesterday at the gym these two girls were working out on the aerobic steps. one girl says to another while explaining a step "you can do it this way, or you can do it the p*ssy way like that" and then points at me. It took everything in my body not to walk over and deck her. How do I handle a situation like that?

Tell them you can do the ***** way and ask them if they know any good lesbians? LOL
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    REPORTED!!! sorry, I couldn't help it. That word's been thrown around so much today I just had to.
  • beerbomber
    beerbomber Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    stop doing it the pu**y way lol
  • Happyhealthyliz90
    Happyhealthyliz90 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    "But doing it that way (point to the other girl) obviously makes you a raging b*tch."

Haha YES!
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I would walk over there and say the pu**y way is about to stomp on your head.... thats how i roll.....
    that's how I roll too.
  • dbutorac
    dbutorac Posts: 120
    Options
    what a b****, she must have issues, be above it.
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Punch her in the Va-Jay-Jay!
  • danizaga
    danizaga Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    dude that sucks. i'm a bigger girl and i never had any comments like that directed at me at the gym.
  • stwalsh226
    Options
    "But doing it that way (point to the other girl) obviously makes you a raging b*tch."

Bahahahahaha definitely this!!!
  • momtimesone
    momtimesone Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would of said the only way I could possibly do it like you is if I had a stick shoved up my butt and then continued on with your workout because nothing should ruin your day like a rude person
  • auntienay
    Options
    Someone who would point to you and make a comment like that is mean-spirited. Here's what I would do. I would stop get off and in the best sincere voice I could muster up ask her "I'm sorry, I believe I heard you refer to the way I was working out as the ***** way. So the way, you're doing it is better?" Then look at her for a few seconds...no, really look and pay attention. Then, smile say "thanks" and walk away. Here's the thing...other people heard her and you'll give them something to smile about. Without angry confrontation she'll look like an *kitten*. Here's the other thing....and this one is hard. Maybe her delivery sucked, but maybe she was right. I used to think I worked out really hard until I started working with a trainer. Take it for what it's worth and then move on.
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure where to post this so. Yesterday at the gym these two girls were working out on the aerobic steps. one girl says to another while explaining a step "you can do it this way, or you can do it the p*ssy way like that" and then points at me. It took everything in my body not to walk over and deck her. How do I handle a situation like that?

I would look her in the eye and say in a disgusted voice.... "Wow. Seriously?." Loud enough so everyone could hear. My guess it would embarrass the crap out of her and she would start back pedalling.
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    this is copied and pasted from your own post.......

walk over and deck her
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    she's in such a bitc#y mood, perhaps her GYNECOLOGIST PULLED THE WRONG TOOTH!!!!

ok, maybe im just tired. But im definitely scratching my head on this one...........
  • rubygarcia86
    rubygarcia86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    tell that girl to not be worried about how you do it and if she's got a problem with that you can go to the manager. Im pretty sure they dont want to lose your money lol
  • bloodguilt
    Options
    Its simple... you walk up and knock the b*tch on her *kitten* and tell her "thats how p*ssies do it"

Agree to this idea but I would love to knock her @$$ with a 5 pound dumbbell.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    She was crazy rude, but did she have a point?
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Look over to acknowledge you heard what they said, smile and nod.

At the end of the day, you retort, you are going down to their level and do you want to be as pathetic as them? I don't.

I'm fairly well built, 19 stone but never ever fight simply because its not worth my time. I could, by why stress yourself in that kinda way? Life is too short.

Forget it and get on with enjoying your day.
  • mctiernan
    mctiernan Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    THIS!!!
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Personally, I would have said in the most kind and polite manner "excuse me, but do you have a problem?" normally they trip over themselves in embarrassment when confronted. Kill them with kindness in the end kiddo ;)