Black Team Challenge-- lucky 13!

Options

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    mmkay...this one just made me laugh. Batman & flowers?

batman-matt-kolling.jpg

I'm speechless.......Robin's dream come true.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    LMBO! Oh, andrew. :laugh:

This is the last one...I kinda promise. If I find another funny one, you KNOW I'm posting it...

img_3285_large.jpg

I don't even "get" this one! :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I's a liar. :tongue:

l_f182e615a59b91b660187bd454489008_large.jpg

Mama's so proud! :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Spongebob_Tattoo_by_Fire_Ant.jpg

and one for Marla. :bigsmile:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I never cared one way or another if a guy had tattoos. Now I like them. (Which is good if you've seen Dave. :laugh: )
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I never cared one way or another if a guy had tattoos. Now I like them. (Which is good if you've seen Dave. :laugh: )

His screename IS Tatto_Pauly. :laugh:

I'm still trying to talk Doug into the idea of me getting one. *sigh* We'll see. I don't even know what I'd want to get any more!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Okay-- so he could make me forget I hate tattoos-- he's a cutie. :wink:
  • Marla64
    Options

I love it!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I bet it felt like a warm summer breeze by the lake, too. :noway:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    LMBO! Oh, andrew. :laugh:

This is the last one...I kinda promise. If I find another funny one, you KNOW I'm posting it...

img_3285_large.jpg

I don't even "get" this one! :laugh:

OMG!! My daughter is Madeline and we call her Maddy - have to show this to her...

Not a tatoo girl myself, but like Marla can really appreciate the bicep bands - especially on a surfer...

Back to work, before I get caught..

janie
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

This is hilarious. I'm a sucker for tattoos on a guy (BF has none), and I have two myself with plans for a few more. One of these days I'll have to show them off to you peeps, but they are on my back thus making for an awkward camera angle. I think the next one will be on my foot or inside of my wrist. This line of conversation is not helping the ink bug!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I've got 3 so far. A ladybug on my big toe, my wedding bouquet on my back/shoulder, and Dave's name with flowers around my wrist.

Once we're done having kids, I'll get their names around my other wrist and something for them on my other shoulder. If I can get back into good shape after having (hopefully) 3 kids, I want to get flowers down my side/hip for Dave's, mine, and the kids' birth month flowers.

I hate GETTING tattoos but I like HAVING them.

Dave had, I think, 15 tattoos when we started dating. He has both arms, his chest, and one side. Since then he's got my name on his wrist, Harley's name on the side of his finger, and his whole lower leg - knee to foot - done with sea stuff (mermaid, dolphin, his ship from the navy).
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it Andrew-- whenever you have time is fine--

Great job on the workouts-- a Father's Day 5k sounds awesome, young man-- go for it!!!!!

Tattoos? Ick-- sorry guys-- hate 'em. Except for that little armband tattoo thingie that hot guys have around their bicep-- that's totally sexy.

Marla then I won't tell you that your fearless leader has 13 of them! :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    13?! Where do you keep them all?! :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

Great job on the workouts-- a Father's Day 5k sounds awesome, young man-- go for it!!!!!

Tattoos? Ick-- sorry guys-- hate 'em. Except for that little armband tattoo thingie that hot guys have around their bicep-- that's totally sexy.

Marla then I won't tell you that your fearless leader has 13 of them! :bigsmile:

That's pretty awesome! What all do you have?
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

5 on my back (sun w/beautiful kanji, 4leaf clover,kanji for butterfly with butterflies around it, sun w/ sisters initials and birth and death dates)
    1 on my left hip (star)
    1 on my right thigh( japanese cherry blossom stem with three butterflies one for each of my grandmothers and one for my sister)
    1 (2)on each pelvic bone area (little devil that I want covered up and a butterfly)
    1 (2)on the side of each calf Dolphin and pisceses sign)
    1 (2)on each foot (my name in japanese and kanji for family)

my next one is the song notes to the song my mom used to sing to me and my sister when we were kids.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

5 on my back
    1 on my left hip
    1 on my right thigh
    1 (2)on each pelvic bone area
    1 (2)on the side of each calf
    1 (2)on each foot

my next one is the song notes to the song my mom used to sing to me and my sister when we were kids.

You go girl :bigsmile: I have two on my back (right shoulder and tramp stamp), but I want one on my wrist or foot, one on my other shoulder and possibly something on the pelvic bone area. The next one I'm planning is my cat's paw prints, if I can get her to sit still so I can get them!
  • Marla64
    Options

OH MY-- that's a lot-- :noway:

Ehh-- I hate tattoos, not those who wear 'em. ( don't get the attraction, but whatever floats yer boat, you know?)

My strongest memory of my dad is sitting on his lap as a little girl, tracing the flowers on his "Sam" ( his name) tattoo, with the flowers surrounding it-- I'd sit and trace it forever-- it was the thing to do in the Navy, so he said. His mom 'bout flipped her lid when he came home with his name on his arm, and she hollered at him to at least make it look attractive, so he added the flowers-- so legend has it.

And thus concludes this chapter of Marla's history--

:yawn:
  • Marla64
    Options
    hey-- question-- so I'm doing some faggy arm exercises nightly or so with 2 pound weights-- not really doing much, but I do a whole bunch of sets and I do feel it by the time I'm done.

Will 10 pound weights make me bulk up or will high reps still tone?? I mean, we're only talking bicep, tricep, and some stuff for my bra area flabbula in the back-- thoughts oh wise team?

I think I have 3 pound weights around, too-- curious as to your thoughts--
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    hey-- question-- so I'm doing some faggy arm exercises nightly or so with 2 pound weights-- not really doing much, but I do a whole bunch of sets and I do feel it by the time I'm done.

Will 10 pound weights make me bulk up or will high reps still tone?? I mean, we're only talking bicep, tricep, and some stuff for my bra area flabbula in the back-- thoughts oh wise team?

I think I have 3 pound weights around, too-- curious as to your thoughts--

I don't think you'll bulk up using 10 pound weights, I would guess that would give you more definition. I've been using the 8 pounders for that area and haven't gotten any bigger. Just my .02 from the last few weeks' experience. I'd be interested to hear other people's thoughts.