40+ Club

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• cardigirl
    cardigirl Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    How do I find this new thread?

Robin, it's on the first page of the General Diet and Weight Loss Help thread.
  • SunshineLady
    SunshineLady Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: As Sing said it is time to start a new thread. What would you like the topic to be called??? Taking suggestions. Let's make it fun but something that will reflect our hard work and how determined all of us are to get fitter and healthier.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Alf, how about "Over 40 and getting fit"?

I am SO JEALOUS of all of you talking about your workouts this week - we get new carpet in the house next week, so have spent all of this week cleaning/sorting/clearing rooms/painting/moving furniture and way too much accumulated junk in addition to installing porcelain tile in both bathrooms, so haven't worked out except for a quick walk on Sunday morning for over a week :grumble: :sad: :grumble: It got a LOT more stressful when the hubby sliced open his left hand with a kraft knife - 7 stitches (3 in index finger, 4 at base of thumb) and 2+ hours in the emergency room later; we're still dealing with that! I've been mean and made him keep the splint on and whole hand wrapped, so he's extremely frustrated with everything right now!:grumble: :grumble: . Last night he insisted on getting onto the ladder in the basement stairwell and cutting in paint along the ceiling because I couldn't reach it - yikes!!! I will be SO HAPPY when it's all finished on Tuesday night and I can put my house back together!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: and get back to my "normal" life and working out!!

Good Morning.... I just wanted to say hello and that you are doing fantastic!!! I have one suggestion and please feel free to ignore me if you wish....Do not stress about a workout! With all the work you are doing around the house, you are probably getting a significant workout. Have you check out: caloriesperhour.com? This site will calculate everything including how many calories you burn while washing the dishes. I love it and I've been using it because I cannot do traditional exercises. I hope this helps. Have a Beautiful Day!! SunshineLady
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hellooo heres todays workout
    40 50lb leg extensions
    40 50lb leg curls
    40 110lb pulldowns
    40 100 lb curls
    100 situps
    150 pushups
    40 floor leg lifts 15 sec with 10lb ball between ankles
    40 leglifts with 10lb ball between ankles lift to head then back to floor with out touching ground
    10min ellipitcal res 10 last min res15 119 calories
    20 hanging kneelifts
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Please take notice!!!!!

The 40+ Club has moved!!!!

Go to 40+ Club- Making It Work!!!!

This thread will be locked soon---at 500 posts.

Go to:

40+ Club Making it Work

Thanks